Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
I need help selecting a game camera for 'Security reasons". The camera must be quiet in taking pictures day or night with long duration in-between battery changes.

Over the weekend my Boy Scout troop had two tomahawk throwing stands target stands "Stolen" from underneath the troops open storage shed AT MY LOCAL GUN CLUB. I had the tomahawk stands built by a local carpenter last spring, they were really nice stands. Te carpenter had wheels on the stands so even the younger scouts could move the target stands from the open storage shed to a open grassy area for throwing. WHO STEALS FROM THE BOY SCOUTS?? MY GUN CLUB IS A PRIVATE MEMBER ONLY CLUB.

i AM SO PIZZED.

BP-B6

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I use the moultrie mobile 7000i and it works very well with a strong signal, usually 60% or better. I get pics to my phone 2-3 mins after they're taken

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I run the Browning cameras and get terrific quality but they are not able to send photos via cell signal.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
I need help selecting a game camera for 'Security reasons". The camera must be quiet in taking pictures day or night with long duration in-between battery changes.

Over the weekend my Boy Scout troop had two tomahawk throwing stands target stands "Stolen" from underneath the troops open storage shed AT MY LOCAL GUN CLUB. I had the tomahawk stands built by a local carpenter last spring, they were really nice stands. Te carpenter had wheels on the stands so even the younger scouts could move the target stands from the open storage shed to a open grassy area for throwing. WHO STEALS FROM THE BOY SCOUTS?? MY GUN CLUB IS A PRIVATE MEMBER ONLY CLUB.

i AM SO PIZZED.

Greg,

can't offer any camera help... but condolences on the target stands being ripped off...

yeah, Scouts getting ripped off within a private gun club.. that is pretty darn low...

every other day I ask myself, what is our society coming to...

on the left coast here, I can see something that chckenschitt happening, with all the meth heads..
but in Maryland?

I hope they are returned and you hear about a couple of Buttheads found with 10 broken fingers each...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
170 members (444Matt, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,992 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.