Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... That’s what is being reported .... that Trey Gowdy has signed on to President Trump’s outside legal team in his fight against impeachment by the House.

[Linked Image from thenypost.files.wordpress.com]

See:

https://nypost.com/2019/10/09/trey-gowdy-joins-trump-legal-team-to-fight-impeachment/

Rooster Head vs. Schit For Brains: Would be interesting ..... REAL INTERESTING

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gowdy will dissect Schitferbrains and eat him one small piece at a time.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trey’s performance will completely depend upon the hairstyle he chooses AND if he can keep the same “doo” for more than 2 consecutive press conferences in a row.

He reminds me, as do so many members of congress, of a South Park caricature.....a real life Mr. Mackey.....mmmmmkayy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Gowdy will dissect Schitferbrains and eat him one small piece at a time.

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

He reminds me, as do so many members of congress, of a South Park caricature.....a real life Mr. Mackey.....mmmmmkayy.

laugh laugh

M'kay.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trey’s performance will completely depend upon the hairstyle he chooses .....

Yep, all doo and no *do*.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What an irritating post...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Outside legal team?? Was he hired to be a talking head?

Last edited by Pat85; 10/10/19.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Outside legal team?? Was he hired to be a talking head?

No.

According to reports, he has been hired to be the Defense Manager in the upcoming Senate Trial.

He has top level security clearance and has already seen it all in un-redacted form, so he cannot be prevented from viewing classified documents.

Apparently Trump and his team are getting ready for His day in court.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That’s my thoughts as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ftbt
.... That’s what is being reported .... that Trey Gowdy has signed on to President Trump’s outside legal team in his fight against impeachment by the House.

See:

https://nypost.com/2019/10/09/trey-gowdy-joins-trump-legal-team-to-fight-impeachment/

Wrong metaphore. Maybe all bark and no bite, but I'd take him on my side.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by ftbt

See:

Wrong metaphore. Maybe all bark and no bite, but I'd take him on my side.

Gowdy was one man a member of the House and Chair of the House Benghazi committee.

What "bit" did this one man have that so many are upset about?

He chaired a committee, he interviewed many a witness testifying before congress, beyond that what Authority did he possess to actually "do" anything?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"He chaired a committee, he interviewed many a witness testifying before congress, beyond that what Authority did he possess to actually "do" anything?"

NOT understanding how congress works and what powers it does or does not posses doesn't seem to matter to many here and elsewhere.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I damn sure wouldn't want him prosecuting me..... the guy has his schitt together...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has a decent team lead by Jay Sekulow who is outstanding; guess I don't see much that Gowdy brings to the party other than his mouth.

He needs to be committed if he's going to be there, & so far, I've not seen any real, lasting commitment from him on anything.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looking at that picture it appears that pink man will be defending orange man.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Trey is only one person. He can present the facts, but it requires the other “spineless” legislators to make things happen! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This is a job at which Gowdy could potentially excell, like when he was a federal prosecutor.

It’s clearly in his wheelhouse.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Trump has a decent team lead by Jay Sekulow who is outstanding; guess I don't see much that Gowdy brings to the party other than his mouth.

He needs to be committed if he's going to be there, & so far, I've not seen any real, lasting commitment from him on anything.

MM
.........................Right now imo, and since the demCRAPS did NOT figure that Trump would release the phone trans script (a BIG WHOOOOPSIE back on the demCRAPS,,LOL>>>LOL), they are doing everything to CONCEAL as much as possible via their kangaroo court type and UNCONSTITUTIONAL tactics the whistle blower or blowers identity as well as behind closed door trans scripts............Adam LYING Schifty Schiff along with PIGlosi and the "whistle blowers" orchestrated this entire sham strategy as another coup attempt.........

Jay Sekulow, Rudy, and now with the addition of Gowdy strengthens Trump's legal team. Along with the release of IG Horowitz, Barr and Durham reports,,,,this will all come back and boomerang heavily on the demCRAPS. And imo, what better timing to do so than next year............

It is time to go on full OFFENSE!!.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
743 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 87 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,399,996
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.