Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wife & daughter both disabled we try not to use solo handicapped spots in case wheelchair bound folks need to park. Nice to know you balance that out by being a lazy jerk.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by smokepole
I have no idea what he said, my point was that there are some things you can say to a man's wife or girlfriend that should earn you an ass-beating, not just a shove to the ground.

What makes you think that happened here?

LOL, what makes you think that I think that happened here?

I just said I have no idea what the shooter said. My point is, neither do you. Read my first post for clarification, it's 18 short words.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
When I go to the Minit Mart, I get what I'm there for and move along. It never occurs to me to have a confrontation with someone over where they've parked.

A person can go out into the world and find an endless number of people to have a confrontation with. Generally speaking, I just don't pay any attention to those people. They're not a part of my world. They don't exist.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have no idea what he said, my point was that there are some things you can say to a man's wife or girlfriend that should earn you an ass-beating, not just a shove to the ground.

What makes you think that happened here?

LOL, what makes you think that I think that happened here?

I just said I have no idea what the shooter said. My point is, neither do you. Read my first post for clarification, it's 18 short words.

2 of those are medium words, in my opinion.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
When I go to the Minit Mart, I get what I'm there for and move along. It never occurs to me to have a confrontation with someone over where they've parked.

Yep, it's just asking for trouble. Unless you're handicapped and need the spot, it's really none of your business.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You should not put your cock in another man's Chrysler.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What Florida law states an earned "ass beating" for speaking to another man's woman? Which one allows a shove to the ground, for that matter?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You should not put your cock in another man's Chrysler.
Dodge or Plymouth okay?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Don't go around looking for dogchit to step in and you wont have to wear stinking boots! crazy

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep, it's just asking for trouble. Unless you're handicapped and need the spot, it's really none of your business.

You can be assaulted legally for telling somebody they're illegally parked? In Florida, Colorado or what other states?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Don't go around looking for dogchit to step in and you wont have to wear stinking boots! crazy
I've stepped in plenty of shixt I wasn't looking for...dog and otherwise.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My, what a lovely murder you have there.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by gunner500
I've stepped in plenty of shixt I wasn't looking for...dog and otherwise.

I avoid the ebt crowd like the plague, they have no idea what simmers just below the surface ; ]

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

A person can go out into the world and find an endless number of people to have a confrontation with. Generally speaking, I just don't pay any attention to those people. They're not a part of my world. They don't exist.

So, because this guy has an issue with people taking up handicapped parking spots illegally, he deserves 20 years in prison??

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This guy has a history of arguing with people who are illegally using the handicapped spot.
I have a good friend up in Iowa, I went to visit him in May, and we went to the grocery store, he parked in the handicapped and we went into the store.
And I said "Jeff you aren't handicapped why do you park here?" He had a little sign that he had hung from the mirror.
Well, his wife had been in a wreck in December, she was all banged up and she got the handicapped sign, it was good for a year. In fact his wife was OK after 2 months, but Jeff just decided he would use the sign until it expired this December. Jeff has gotten his knees banged up playing football, he limps but, he is not handicapped.

I didn't bitch him out, I didn't say anything. I wouldn't do this. But Jeff does it. He is not a bum or a parasite but he is illegally using the handicapped. At least one forum member here has admitted to illegally using the handicapped space.
And I have seen plenty of people parking in handicapped that just hopped out of their car, and walked unimpeded right into the store. The handicapped spots get abused left and right.

If your mission in life is to go out and defend the handicapped spots of the world, you have put yourself on a fool's errand. This guy was looking for trouble and he found it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It wasn't his mission in life, but he was there when it happened, and said something to the miscreant. That's worth a 20 year prison sentence?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That video illustrates a completely different topic.

I, naively, would expect remorse on the choice of parking spots.

Not that it matters in the shooting, but, that was what started the
whole schitz show.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
That video illustrates a completely different topic.

I, naively, would expect remorse on the choice of parking spots.

Not that it matters in the shooting, but, that was what started the
whole schitz show.

You cannot identify an action that is legal as the initiating cause of a chain of events leading to a death. Legal activities aren't "starting it." What started it was the illegal attack on the man who was behaving within his rights in confronting a miscreant.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
It wasn't his mission in life, but he was there when it happened, and said something to the miscreant. That's worth a 20 year prison sentence?

If you're going to go around confronting people you best know how to use your fists first, a chickenchit that pulls a gun and fires over getting shoved to the ground should have kept his fu-king mouth shut, remind you of any spooky popo's?

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 13 invisible), 1,141 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,237
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.