Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat

How does it usually work out when you wait for someone else to come to your rescue?

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stickfight
someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat

How does it usually work out when you wait for someone else to come to your rescue?

The Napoleon Dynamite of the campfire is gonna shove something down a throat. We all know what it would be. Lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
People smoking tobacco in any form....well, yeah, it's a dumb thing to do, but at least it's like they're consuming some sort of natural product. Vaping, on the other hand....wow! Do they even realize how stupid it looks, sucking on some kind of device to ingest harmful chemicals?

Mathew 22: 37-39

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I was trying to shoot down at Red's Indoor range. The guy on my left was somehow showering me
with hot brass. The guy on my right was farting like a buffalo. I figured if I shot one, both of them or
myself, it would raise some kind of red flag or something so I just tried to live with it.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't give a damn what people do and don't as long as it doesn't affect me ...

Blowing crap in my face effects me but being an internet tough guy describing how it took all you could muster to not beat the guy up, however, is pretty lame.....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JOG
and how much damn smoke is emitted from a toke on one of those things....

None.

Pro-vapers and anti's banter over whether it's a vapor or aerosol, but smoke it ain't.

what ever they wanna call it, I don't care...

I just know I don't want it in my damn face, much less inside my lungs...

never being a smoker, I could feel the vapor going into my lungs, leaving it and was busy tasting it on exhale an hour later...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
I was trying to shoot down at Red's Indoor range. The guy on my left was somehow showering me
with hot brass. The guy on my right was farting like a buffalo. I figured if I shot one, both of them or
myself, it would raise some kind of red flag or something so I just tried to live with it.

LOL.

I've popped few rounds there at Red's!

Worst thing about that place is the bottleneck traffic on the road out front.

Much prefer my 100 yard range here. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GregW
I don't give a damn what people do and don't as long as it doesn't affect me ...

Blowing crap in my face effects me but being an internet tough guy describing how it took all you could muster to not beat the guy up, however, is pretty lame.....

so you'd prefer everyone being an "internet Puzzy" instead...

Good plan....

I don't F with people, and this type of crap, I'm not going to let them f with me...

with a Marine as a dad, and my time spent in the service, I wasn't raised of trained to worry about taking my lumps
or to be intimidated by someone else...I'm no kungfu internet badass.. but I certainly don't stand around to be pissed on by some aA Hole....

if you do, that's your business not mine... so keep your comments to yourself about what I'd do..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
+2 Well said!

Smoking and vaping is absolutely gross-keep it to yourself people!

Absolutely!!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Good plan....

I don't F with people, and this type of crap, I'm not going to let them f with me...

with a Marine as a dad, and my time spent in the service, I wasn't raised of trained to worry about taking my lumps
or to be intimidated by someone else...I'm no kungfu internet badass.. but I certainly don't stand around to be pissed on by some aA Hole....

if you do, that's your business not mine... so keep your comments to yourself about what I'd do..

Laffin'..

Oookay.

As an aside, what's your choice of deer bullet this year?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Laffin'..

Oookay.

As an aside, what's your choice of deer bullet this year?

Can't be doing any of that stuff either.

You know damned well hunting offends LOTS of people. Or carrying a gun. Or driving a V-8 pickup...

If someone is offended by that, we have to lock it all down, don'tchaknow? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A 100 grain SMP Sierra that WORKS instead of a crap Sierra Game Changer that don't....

Thanks for asking....

what are you using?

(like either one of us cares what the other is using, right Mr Last Word Wise Ass?..)

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I couldn’t care less if people want to pull chemicals, smoke , vapors or whatever into their lungs. They’re idiots for doing so, but it’s their body.
But if they blow that crap in my face, there will be consequences.
And I sure don’t care to pay for their med bills.

NRA Patron
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
One of my employees has one of those things. I now call it his douche flute. I still make him go outside on his personal time to play his flute. I hate the smell of it no matter what kind he uses. The smell of cotton candy now makes me want to vomit.

Last edited by gritsnfishin1; 10/13/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Good plan....

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm offended... BAN IT!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you could have just slapped the coondog s hit out of ‘em and kept on walking....that would have been a beaut!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WGAF, it mostly water vapor, maybe years of working on vehicles and being exposed to god knows what in old houses, smoke, vapor bypass, whatever just doesn't bother me, made a pot of unbelievable green chili, the other day, the vapors the wife and i passed all night gagged the 4 year old when she walked into our bedroom the next morning People just want to control others, if they are blowing out that much vapor, the vapor you inhale would be the least of my concern.
For the record I don't smoke or vape seems like a huge waste of money to me, but who am i to tell what someone should be using there money for.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dale06
I couldn’t care less if people want to pull chemicals, smoke , vapors or whatever into their lungs. They’re idiots for doing so, but it’s their body.
But if they blow that crap in my face, there will be consequences.
And I sure don’t care to pay for their med bills.

You will pay for their med bills. What others do dictates what the company has to charge.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 52 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,832
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.