Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
hillary is running with moochell cow as vp.

Dont laugh, I have been making this same prediction for several months now. Mooshell keeps saying "no" which of course means "maybe" which of course means "yes" if asked properly. She will get drafted at the convention, for sure.

[Linked Image]
BP-B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
doubt it, but i could fathom biden/michelle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Or Opra.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Even the Democrats can't be so stupid as to not realize that they lost in 2016 because people really hated Hillary. I can't see them trying her again. Warren is this years Hillary. It would be great if they ran her. A guaranteed loss for them. GD

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Hillary running? Did everyone forget her collapse at the 9-11 Memorial, the stuttering stammering head bobbing eyes rolled back episodes during the '016 campaign, the stair surfing in India? The old alcoholic bag couldn't possibly survive another series of debates with Trump.

Last edited by gunswizard; 10/15/19.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm starting to see the liberal crowd bitching that CNN isn't playing fair with the debates ....... laugh

Well no chit sherlock, CNN is all about controlling the narrative along with the DNC. CNN/DNC has already made their choice and it fair doesn't play into it. Can you say super delegates ... chuckle

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is 113 days from the DNC Convention to Nov 3. Hillary might be able to rest enough between now and then to handle the 113 days. But only if she stays real low... fighting at debates would wear her out.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by Kenneth66
[quote=antelope_sniper][quote=lostleader]With Hilary in the mix he might get hit crossing the street to rehab .
Kenneth

He may get run over while he is on the toilet, upstairs.

"What a shame", she will say.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Hillary running? Did everyone forget her collapse at the 9-11 Memorial, the stuttering stammering head bobbing eyes rolled back episodes during the '016 campaign, the stair surfing in India? The old alcoholic bag couldn't possibly survive another series of debates with Trump.

^^^This^^^

Plus she’d stroke out on the Debate Stage if she had to spar with Trump again.

But it would damn sure be fun to watch.

This time instead of Trump telling her: “You’d be in jail”

He’d tell her “you’re gonna die in jail, bitch”

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/15/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I predict Biden will blame Obama for Hunter’s crooked deals and will soon suffer from a severe overdose of Arkanside 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Can y’all feel the bern now?
Originally Posted by Squidge
Crazy Bernie's departure from the primary might be premature.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/dcbqre/megathread_bernie_sanders_undergoes_emergency/

KelsoKira Score hidden 37 minutes ago

From Politico:

Ethan Weiss, a cardiologist at the University of California, San Francisco, said the stent procedure Sanders underwent typically is “not anything I would get too excited about,” calling it "mostly a nuisance." Weiss, who did not diagnose Sanders, added, "Unless I’m missing something dramatic, he should be in the hospital one or two days, and he should be fine.”

From R/Sandersforpresident Fast facts:

Senator Bernie Sanders did not have a heart attack. He had a stent inserted after a blockage was found.

-A stent is a wire metal mesh tube used to prop open an artery during angioplasty a procedure where a cardiologist re-opens a blocked artery to restore blood flow to the heart.

-Stents are common. Approximately 1 million Americans have a stent inserted each year.

-Stent insertion is not a major surgery. About 75% of stents are inserted through the wrist as of 2019.

-Bernie will likely be back on the campaign trail within a week.

-Bernie is not dropping out

But it does show that he is old and vulnerable to health issues. He's also an angry old azzhole that no body likes much anymore. He's toast.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know one single person that has had stents (dad, three uncle's, friends parents, etc.) that has not had to have open heart surgery a few years after. They are a Band-Aid, nothing more, nothing less. In fact, my cardiologist prefers not to do them anymore. His words, not mine.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Hillary might be coming to loose foe the third time

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
695 members (160user, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 80 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,798
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.