Hop To
#14204814 10/15/19
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
tonight had my lab/plot hound, 109 pounds all muscle, out for a walk tonight and we ended walking through the cemetery to visit my dad's grave. There were a woman and man with clip boards writing down name from the tombstones. I said to them you must be Democrats looking for votes for 2020. The woman got up and ran at me with her clip board in both hands above her head, she was in attack mode. Well my dog put her in her place in no time. my dog was in attack mode, told the woman if she keeps advancing on me I was going to release my dog. I gave my dog a special treat when we got home, what a good girl she is. What a snowflake that woman was, after thinking about it afterwards I bet she was a democrate.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You’re probably right!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You could make a police report about the attempted assault.........

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L M A O that's funny

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
my dog would have ripped her a new butt hole, seen this dog shake a full grown coon to death and did the same to a adult bobcat, could of added a democrat to her list

IC B2

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
You could make a police report about the attempted assault.........

she said she was going to call the police on me as my dog was vicious, my dog was on a leash and she was closing ground on me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You showed incredible restraint.
I’ve pretty much lost all patience with DemoRats and azzholes in my “old age”. I don’t tolerate Bullschitt well. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
You showed incredible restraint.
I’ve pretty much lost all patience with DemoRats and azzholes in my “old age”. I don’t tolerate Bullschitt well. 😬

I did have bear mace with me should have gave her a taste, keep that with me as people around here leave there pitbull's run off leash. Had to use it like a handful of times already

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gemby58
my dog would have ripped her a new butt hole, seen this dog shake a full grown coon to death and did the same to a adult bobcat, could of added a democrat to her list

The dog would have to lick her butt hole for a month to get rid of that taste.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The dog would have to lick her butt hole for a month to get rid of that taste.......

wish I was wearing my Trump hat

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'da walked away chanting "Tump 2020 Baby"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'da walked away chanting "Tump 2020 Baby"

LMAO

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
tonight had my lab/plot hound, 109 pounds all muscle, out for a walk tonight and we ended walking through the cemetery to visit my dad's grave. There were a woman and man with clip boards writing down name from the tombstones. I said to them you must be Democrats looking for votes for 2020. The woman got up and ran at me with her clip board in both hands above her head, she was in attack mode. Well my dog put her in her place in no time. my dog was in attack mode, told the woman if she keeps advancing on me I was going to release my dog. I gave my dog a special treat when we got home, what a good girl she is. What a snowflake that woman was, after thinking about it afterwards I bet she was a democrate.

And doing what you suggested. Vile pieces of filth, they are!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
gemby, If this isn't a joke.
I would suggest contacting your state Republican party or the Secretary Of States office because I would bet they were looking for recent deaths that they could try to go and vote under their name.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paul_M
I would suggest contacting your state Republican party or the Secretary Of States office because I would bet they were looking for recent deaths that they could try to go and vote under their name.

yep, he caught her in the act

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Paul_M

I was just joking when I said that to her, never thought in a million years that she would have acted like she did

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You may have stumbled on to something.......... Namely; A democrat voter registration drive. Would be real interesting to have some investigation done into who votes in the next election.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Would'a Should'a Could'a

You should'a got a pic of the names on her clipboard. Or a pic of her writing names.

You should'a struck up a conversation with her and offered to help.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shoulda bashed both their heads against the closet tombstone.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

143 members (10Glocks, 44mc, AlleghenyMountain, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 15 invisible), 1,911 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,693
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.