Print Thread
Hop To
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Picked up 2 for my 365 I like the fact the they make the grill length better for my wide hand. That is a lot of fire power in a small package.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I was going to pick a couple up myself but I do not like how it does not add anything to the backside of the magazine, only the front. I ended up going with the 12 round mags since they lengthen the entire grip.

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by dsink
I was going to pick a couple up myself but I do not like how it does not add anything to the backside of the magazine, only the front. I ended up going with the 12 round mags since they lengthen the entire grip.

Didn't affect the grip feel for me, YMMV. I like the extra length as the grip is short fof my hand even with the 12 rd extended magazine

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bought one, but I generally don't like grip fillers on the bottom of extended magazines. I am hoping to learn if anyone has run the extended magazines with flat base plates (as currently used on XL magazines and sold as parts on Sig's website) as spares. I know that Glock extended magazines work fine like that, and that they are designed to prevent over-insertion, but I don't know about Sigs.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dsink

The one thing I don't like about Kahr extended magazines.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jwp475

Picked up 2 for my 365 I like the fact the they make the grill length better for my wide hand. That is a lot of fire power in a small package.

Kind of like a Glock 19. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I bought one, but I generally don't like grip fillers on the bottom of extended magazines. I am hoping to learn if anyone has run the extended magazines with flat base plates (as currently used on XL magazines and sold as parts on Sig's website) as spares. I know that Glock extended magazines work fine like that, and that they are designed to prevent over-insertion, but I don't know about Sigs.

Mine came with a base plate for the XL as well.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Side note, Osage county guns has the best mag prices I’ve seen.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Side note, Osage county guns has the best mag prices I’ve seen.

They sure do, that's is where I've gotten all of mine.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
With that 9MM Sig you will be "styling and profiling" for sure. Everyone will envy you. I just carry the lowly 40 S&W and a 45 Auto. Neither one has the smashing smash the 9MM has. I will probably get another 9MM when the Cape Buffalo and Water Buffalo loads come out. All I had for the one I had was the Buffalo Bore Grizzly Bear load.
I heard that the Cape Buffalo and Water Buffalo load is coming soon. I am preparing myself for rapid purchase.
Does anyone make a drum magazine for a mid size Glock? Maybe the Glock M26 with a drum magazine would be nice.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,506
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.