Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
won't vote, or won't vote 'now'?

evidently by not voting, they can continue the dog and pony show forever. Their intent is to discredit, which they are doing, not remove, which they probably can't do.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/16/19.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Smart move from her position but definitively chichenschitt. You expected different from Pelosi?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Most likely I missed something, but she mentions that Trumps actions violate national security. If that is true, so doesn't the Democrats fighting the completion of the wall on our southern border violate national security. Pull ALL the troops from overseas and station them righ back here and PROTECT OUR NATIONAL SECURITY. Let the [bleep] hole countries destroy each other..

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This is all for show. Keep “talking” impeachment no desire to take action on it. The fake polls show Trump numbers in decline (same ones showing Hilary winning). When your political party runs on ruining the country all that is left is keeping ideas in peoples heads. Stupid people will believe stupid things and the media perpetuates it.

Last edited by Mike_S; 10/16/19.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Not having or having a vote is of no real consequence to house members sitting in red districts. These folks will be gone next election regardless because these red districts now see that Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, etc., are no good for freedom loving citizens who want greater accomplishments by their representatives. With them out of the way citizens will see some amazing prosperity in DJT's second term. The effort to date on impeachment has been carried out to weaken support for DJT, but has completely backfired. Furthermore the circus of Dem candidates absolutely suck with Warren, Biden and Sanders being the only relevant ones. Sander's fans hate Warren and despise Biden and vice versa. If Biden's it a large number of Warren and Sanders voters sit it out, if Biden's out some of his fans sit it out and several registered Dems will vote for Trump like last time as well as higher numbers of independents and minority voters than previous. Trump has 95% if not more of Republican voter support with no problem. Dems are pickled and fragmented from every angle, they have idiots, liars and cheats running house committees and idiots for candidates. While my wife and I are registered Republicans, most of my family and extended family are registered Democrats and they love Trump, voted for him in the last election and will proudly vote for him in 2020. Dems have no idea what the USA citizenry looks like whatsoever, but they will be schooled in November 2020.

boy I hope your right

He is.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
depending on the polls (and we all know how accurate they are), she'll hold fire until a few months before the election for maximum effect. On the other hand (and I HOPE) Trump's doing the same thing with the whole Russia/Ukraine hoax so then people will see who the real traitors and scumbags the democrats are, to include the Magic Negro...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
All talk, no real evidence

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Biden as a candidate is damaged and leaking oil. On his way out. Bernie’s age and heart issues have him sinking.

That leaves Liz vs Trump.

Dems are screwed! 1972 all over again.

All they have is Resist! Obstruct! Impeach!

If they continue it through to 2024, they could leave their party in shambles. The old guard will be all about 75-80+ (Pelosi, Schumer, Heuer plus all the civil rights crowd like John Lewis) will be at the end of their run.

That leaves them with??? AOC? Beto? Who runs the Party?

And 1984 all over again.....Mondale got killed...only carried Wash D. C. and his home state of Minnesota .

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Honestly I doubt Nancy Pelosi had the votes for Impeachment in addition to the Dems "Internal" polling showing impeaching Trump would create a back lash on Election Day.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by hatari
Biden as a candidate is damaged and leaking oil. On his way out. Bernie’s age and heart issues have him sinking.

That leaves Liz vs Trump.

Dems are screwed! 1972 all over again.

All they have is Resist! Obstruct! Impeach!

If they continue it through to 2024, they could leave their party in shambles. The old guard will be all about 75-80+ (Pelosi, Schumer, Heuer plus all the civil rights crowd like John Lewis) will be at the end of their run.

That leaves them with??? AOC? Beto? Who runs the Party?

And 1984 all over again.....Mondale got killed...only carried Wash D. C. and his home state of Minnesota .

Reality check. Mondale didn't have the media power behind him the dems do now - and half the country delusional.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She only does what AOC tells her to do.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
If you do the math, she has the votes right now, even if every Republican voted against it. She is going to hold off until right before the election.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Trumped badly once again. The Commies never learn

Yep!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-house-wont-vote-now-formal-impeachment-inquiry

Two simple reasons. They know they don't have the votes to move it forward. Given that, it's more politically advantageous to keep it hanging out there.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-house-wont-vote-now-formal-impeachment-inquiry

Two simple reasons. They know they don't have the votes to move it forward. Given that, it's more politically advantageous to keep it hanging out there.

And it’s going to come back and bite them in the ass BIGGLY at Election time.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Actually it’s political opposition research by Democraps paid for by USA taxpayer, despicable.

Last edited by Rossimp; 10/16/19.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Yep. Trump’s got them running scared. In the immortal words of ole Charlie Daniels:
“Well I had them all out there steppin' and fetchin'
Like their heads was on fire and their asses was catchin” 🤠

“And I just couldn’t resist chasin them all just once around the parking lot.”

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Yep. Trump’s got them running scared. In the immortal words of ole Charlie Daniels:
“Well I had them all out there steppin' and fetchin'
Like their heads was on fire and their asses was catchin” 🤠

“And I just couldn’t resist chasin them all just once around the parking lot.”

LOL Trump’s definitely got them chasing their tail.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 55 invisible), 2,978 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.