Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Newly released travel documents reveal that Adam Schiff’s staffer took a Burisma Group-funded trip to Ukraine 12 days after the ‘whistleblower’ filed a complaint against Trump and met with US Ambassador Bill Taylor.

Bill Taylor served as the Chargé d’Affaires for Ukraine and is now one of Schiff’s star witnesses in the sham impeachment inquiry.

A closer look at the itinerary for the August 24 to August 31 trip shows that the delegation’s first meeting upon arrival in Ukraine was with [Bill] Taylor, Breitbart News reported.

Breitbart News reported:

Itinerary for a trip to Ukraine in August organized by the Atlantic Council think tank reveals that a staffer on Rep. Adam Schiff’s House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence held a meeting during the trip with acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor, now a key witness for Democrats pursuing impeachment.

The Atlantic Council is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

Taylor has been called by House Democrats to appear next week to provide a deposition as part of the investigation being led by Schiff into President Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Taylor himself has evidenced a close relationship with the Burisma-funded Atlantic Council, writing analysis pieces published on the Council’s website and serving as a featured speaker for the organization’s events. He also served for nine years as senior advisor to the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, which has co-hosted scores of events with the Atlantic Council.

As Breitbart News reported, Thomas Eager, a staffer on Schiff’s House Intelligence Committee, took a trip to Ukraine in August billed as a bipartisan “Ukraine Study Trip” in which ten Congressional staffers participated.

House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff got caught lying about his early contact with the whistleblower.

Recall, during a September 17 MSNBC appearance, Adam Schiff said, “We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower. We would like to.”

The New York Times then dropped a bombshell and revealed that Schiff’s staffers were aware of the whistleblower’s allegations against Trump before he filed a complaint — the staffers then relayed the information to Schiff.

Bill Taylor has emerged as Schiff’s star witness. Schiff selectively leaked one of Taylor’s text messages to make it look like Trump engaged in quid pro quo to force Ukraine into investigating the Biden crime family.

A couple weeks ago, the media ran screaming headlines crucifying Trump over encrypted text messages between US Ambassadors showing a quid pro quo ‘dispute’ over Trump’s dealings with Ukraine.

The Democrats and their stenographers in the media focused on a ‘smoking gun’ text message sent from Bill Taylor — but within 24 hours it all blew up in their faces.

The text messages show US Ambassador to the EU defending Trump and making it clear there was no quid pro quo in the President’s communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

But the text message that the Democrats and the media hyped up was sent from Bill Taylor.

“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Taylor said in a September 9 text exchange.

What the Democrats and their media sycophants failed to report is that the September 9 text message from Bill Taylor was in reference to an August 28 Politico article, NOT because he had any independent information.

It’s all a scam. It was all a set up. Schiff’s staffer met with Bill Taylor shortly after the whistleblower filed his complaint and Adam Schiff is spearheading his impeachment scam by selectively leaking info from secret hearings.

Don Jr. blasted Adam Schiff on Thursday in response to the latest scam.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ays-after-whistleblower-filed-complaint/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This makes Schiff sound almost hypocritical.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kenjs1
This makes Schiff sound almost hypocritical.

Ya think..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Nah, say it ain't so, Joe...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’d love to see that POS go down. Almost as much as I’d like to see Obama, Biden, Hillary, Comey, Holder, Strzok & Page go down 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/18/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
just a dumb a$$ damacrapp

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Is it just me or do the Democrats jump up and accuse Trump of every bad thing they are about to get exposed on? I mean every time, it looks to me like they are the ones cheating and meddling and colluding and they try to accuse someone else. What do I know, I was lucky to graduate from high school.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 44mc
just a dumb a$$ damacrapp

Don't forget a criminal and a traitor, too. I'm sure pelosi knew all about this. She needs a one way trip to Gitmo, too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Boom! “Down goes Frajuh!!”

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Setup. Schiff and pelosi are in trouble. They are suppose to be working for the people in the USA not Ukraine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those who yell the loudest have the most to hide. The democraps have been yelling Russia, Russia while colluding with entities in Ukraine.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And Pelosis son also is on the take from a Ukran gazz co..

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Those who yell the loudest have the most to hide. The democraps have been yelling Russia, Russia while colluding with entities in Ukraine.

PREZACTLY

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
724 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,930 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,757
Posts18,401,358
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.