Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

Da Joos are down on Trump cause he supports da Israel.

He's only 90% onboard with the overall agenda. All establishment-approved candidates are required to be 100% onboard.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Rantingly is much better.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Objective" means covering both sides.

Subjective, biased, slanted, mendacious, and exclusive mean a "news" source is lying. Whether right OR left.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would settle for accurate reporting. Not half truth or bias reporting. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
The Drudge Report just lists most of the current news. If you click on anything at the beginning of the report it will almost always be anti-Trump lies from the MSM. I quit looking at any article that doesn't list the source because a lot of them locked up my computer or required me to join before I could read the article. If you select the news providers that are listed by name you'll have a better experience and learn which to ignore. If you click on things like the Daily Beast, Boston anything, LA anything, Chicago anything, Huffy Post, New York anything (except the Post), Washington anything (except the Times), People, Politico. Times Mag, Rolling Stone, USA Today and MANY others you will quickly learn that they lie daily.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As I said, victoro, you are free to skip the broccoli.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I understand what objective is. Knowingly promoting liberal bullshiite isn't it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But covering only one side of an issue is?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The issue is where and how visible the articles are. Yes there are many to choose from, the problem with Drudge now is just about ALL the left side of the spectrum are in the forefront.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As I said, victoro, you are free to skip the broccoli.

But I love broccoli.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have never followed Drudge, or Hannity either, because they are strictly after ratings and publicity.

Neither is a particularly reliable source.

Hannity has been shown to be exceptionally accurate. Whether you like him or not, that's another issue but his fact finding reports have been spot on.

BREAKING NEWS.........hear it tonite on the Sean Hannity Show. How many times have we heard that line......lol.lol.

And what would the breaking news be..........just a bunch of chit that has been talked about over and over. Hannity is all about one thing......viewers and ratings. Just a Rush wannabe.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've thrown Drudge over. Been frequenting The Liberty Daily.

ttpoz

in silvam ne ligna feras
(don't carry logs into the forest)
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Haha!

He's only 90% onboard with the overall agenda. All establishment-approved candidates are required to be 100% onboard.

American Jewish loyalty or disloyalty to Israel is an inscrutable enigma.
I wish they would gather up all their damned pervert Marxist professors comedians, lawyers and haberdashers and go back to Israel. Leave us in peace. They can worship their damned idol Karl Marx and serve him over there.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I quit Drudge several years ago. He knows he's not relevant any more and he's just trying to appeal to whatever bunch of morons and pervs he can to keep it going.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have not ever knowingly seen it.

1Minute
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Have never seen or read his stuff.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I noticed the other day that I visit the site less and less.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Haha!

American Jewish loyalty or disloyalty to Israel is an inscrutable enigma.
I wish they would gather up all their damned pervert Marxist professors comedians, lawyers and haberdashers and go back to Israel. Leave us in peace. They can worship their damned idol Karl Marx and serve him over there.

Yes. I draw a fine line between the American Jews and the Israeli Jews who are fighting the Islamic terrorists on a daily basis. I support any group who kills the terrorists, using any method they choose, but it's hard to support the Jews politically. The American Jewish community may as well go ahead and change their name to the American Communist Party.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
The Drudge Report has become unreadable.He now links to every false poll which shows Trump losing support and being beaten by every liberal jack-wagon.Most people have caught on to his anti-Trump bend and as result he's lost 200,000,000 page views.Which,according to the experts,is one fifth of his former market.

His continual links,to every bit of homosexual news,has become tedious.He's had that old Brit homosexual rocker Elton John on his page for several days.Drudge is a homosexual Jew and perhaps he's made enough money and is now kowtowing to his tribe or his sexual deviant friends.Enough with the sodomy agenda,moron.

Drudge found a market with the Clinton impeachment trials but his liberalism has taken hold of his mind.It's anyone's guess as to his reasons but his twisted mind has made his site unreadable for me.

I deleted the Drudge short-cut about 18 months ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I posted here a couple of months ago about Drudge being the enemy.
About 35% here defended him and said he's an aggregate site' just posting the latest news.

Horsesh t......Drudge is openly posting false or debunked information and doing everything possible to harm Trump.

He's probably being funded by Soros, Koch, Bloomberg or any host of anti-Trump termites.

Drudge can GFH.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (10ring1, 1OntarioJim, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 28 invisible), 1,597 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,501
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.