Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Just read the attached about police taking away firearms from a neo nazi leader because he was an imminent threat to cause harm to others. The article only says he was a member / leader of a neonazi group.....Doest say anything about what made him an imminent threat. He wasnt charged with anything.

I guess the govt will now use group membership as a reason to disarm groups? Regardless of how much people may detest neonazi groups and the like, they have the right to believe anything they want and still have the right to own guns like anyone else. How long will it take for a supreme court challenge to these kinds of Confiscations.

https://www.local10.com/news/national/weapons-seized-from-neonazi-leader-in-washington

Last edited by TN_Chooter; 10/19/19.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
These Red Flag laws are the greatest threat to our liberties since the Red Coats.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
Just read the attached about police taking away firearms from a neo nazi leader because he was an imminent threat to cause harm to others. The article only says he was a member / leader of a neonazi group.....Doest say anything about what made him an imminent threat. He wasnt charged with anything.

I guess the govt will now use group membership as a reason to disarm groups? Regardless of how much people may detest neonazi groups and the like, they have the right to believe anything they want and still have the right to own guns like anyone else. How long will it take for a supreme court challenge to these kinds of Confiscations.

https://www.local10.com/news/national/weapons-seized-from-neonazi-leader-in-washington

Not "the Government", all of these Red Flag Laws were written and passed by YOUR DEMOCRAT Party.

You vote Democrat, you own this shcit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess the govt will now use group membership as a reason to disarm groups?

I would say your fears are not unfounded.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
These Red Flag laws are the greatest threat to our liberties since the Red Coats.

Or the Red Scare.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Still waiting to see if people will stand up for themselves or let this go on.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Still waiting to see if people will stand up for themselves or let this go on.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

There you are! Presenting yourself like a conservative 2A supporter, not like the liberal, political, troll in your other posts!

LMAO!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender

There you are! Presenting yourself like a conservative 2A supporter, not like the liberal, political, troll in your other posts!

LMAO!

Yup, like most liberal, not very bright.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only designed to remove our weapons for no reason.

IC B3

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
You are right, there is no way that anyone can be a 2A supporter and not like Trump, could never happen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From a decaying memory, I believe Ca. just added some teeth to their laws. Initially, I think it was family members that could kick things into gear. Now I think school teachers, neighbors, etc are now granted authority. One might do some surfing for conformation. Don't recall whether it was legislative or executive orders though.

Might be reason to disperse ones holdings a bit. Don't keep all of ones eggs in a single basket.

Last edited by 1minute; 10/19/19.

1Minute
F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
^^^Yup

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I dunno - all those white crosses on the property might raise suspicions. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Authority using force akin to the same type of authority the victim in this case was embracing..

WTF kinda logic is that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AND, let's not forget, San Francisco city poobahs tried to get the NRA declared a terrorist organization and almost succeded. You can bet your bippy the California legislature will be voting to do it before too long.

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Only designed to remove our weapons for no reason.

Yep. It's for disarming White people.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
RED coats
RED scare
RED communists
And now RED flag laws

...I'm starting to see a pattern here.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My grandfather told me in th late 30s and in the 40s
" if its red its dead."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jnyork
AND, let's not forget, San Francisco city poobahs tried to get the NRA declared a terrorist organization and almost succeded. You can bet your bippy the California legislature will be voting to do it before too long.

+1.......... And next thing you know they'll be after all those right wing, extremist, conservative republican nut cases because "everyone knows" they are a danger to "public safety" and most of 'em have terrorist ties to terror groups like the NRA and GOA. But it's O.K. to persecute them and hate them because they have been found to be unacceptable and there's no place in America for people like that. Kind of like being a Jew in Germany circa 1938...................

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 17 invisible), 2,224 guests, and 727 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,665
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.