There's a video on facebook,

things got real...

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Mushrooms

Yep. Big cloud like ones!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the dogs of war.

who keeps them leashed?

who runs the kennels and related?

who wants to be poor when there's money to be made?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Get rid of those who use it....but we aren't prepared to do that as a society.

You mean legalize drugs and euthanasia? After all, its their body.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Get rid of those who use it....but we aren't prepared to do that as a society.

You mean legalize drugs and euthanasia?

drugs are already legalized. just sayin'

poppies grown in afghanistan are protected.

the ripples of change are moving through the system.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The American news origination and Liberals wants America to solve Syria' border problems and leave ours wide open

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The only way to stop drugs is to make it too dangerous to deal or to remove the profit. Removing the profit is impossible. Make it too dangerous to deal? The liberals want to eliminate prisons and just 'rehab' the criminals. What a joke.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
drugs are already legalized.

Then why aren't these drug lords going to court over drug routes? Loser pays court costs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MOLON LABE

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by watch4bear
drugs are already legalized.

Then why aren't these drug lords going to court over drug routes? Loser pays court costs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

who knows what's happening in a foreign country?

in afghanistan, south america, next door in mexico.

we don't have enough boots on the ground to stop the invasion.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
we don't have enough boots on the ground to stop the invasion.

But drugs are legal? confused

MOLON LABE

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The only way to stop drugs is to make it too dangerous to deal or to remove the profit. Removing the profit is impossible. Make it too dangerous to deal? The liberals want to eliminate prisons and just 'rehab' the criminals. What a joke.

We can’t even keep drugs out of prisons or jails, the most heavily controlled “police state” imaginable. Nobody can seriously, intellectually believe that even though we can’t keep drugs out of maximum security or even “super max” facilities not to mention our jails that we can keep drugs out of our country. The druggies die every minute from OD or violence so using violence as a deterrent has proven not to work.

Alcohol, like other mind altering substances have been sought and used for millennia. To a large extent it’s part of our DNA as primal as the thrill of defeating an opponent.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
We can’t even keep drugs out of prisons or jails, the most heavily controlled “police state” imaginable. Nobody can seriously, intellectually believe that even though we can’t keep drugs out of maximum security or even “super max” facilities not to mention our jails that we can keep drugs out of our country. The druggies die every minute from OD or violence so using violence as a deterrent has proven not to work.
We don't need to keep ALL drugs out, we just need to cut down on the supply. *That* is VERY do-able.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
We should run our prisons like the Russians do for at least their more secure ones. No drugs there. They put up with no bs period. It "can" be done. If you are in prison and kill another inmate (other than self defense) you should be put to death. If you are a prison guard and get involved in smuggling drugs into the system you should suffer severe consequences as far as I'm concerned. The prisoners should be treated like Joe Arpaio ran his jails in Arizona, baloney sandwiches everyday. But our liberal minded segment wouldn't go for any of these changes.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Joezone
We should run our prisons like the Russians do for at least their more secure ones. No drugs there. They put up with no bs period. It "can" be done. If you are in prison and kill another inmate (other than self defense) you should be put to death. If you are a prison guard and get involved in smuggling drugs into the system you should suffer severe consequences as far as I'm concerned. The prisoners should be treated like Joe Arpaio ran his jails in Arizona, baloney sandwiches everyday. But our liberal minded segment wouldn't go for any of these changes.

Yep. Prison shouldn’t be easy.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If they had the scumbag captured, why didn't they just shoot him? It worked on Bin Laden!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Even to the most ignorant, Mexico by and large is a failed state, largely controlled by large criminal cartels. AMLO knows who's in charge and the cartels know too. Culican was merely a subtle message.

Between 2000 and 2012, the DEA met with the Sinaloa cartel on numerous occasions to obtain information on rival cartels. In exchange, they received US taxpayer money and unhindered access to bring their product across the border.

The narco war next door is good for business on either side. The resulting chaos is an excellent tool to demand more restrictive gun laws, increased surveillance and larger budgets for law enforcement. A monopoly on violence is a beautiful thing to the alphabet agencies.

Viva Santa Muerte

Last edited by krupp; 10/19/19.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Joezone

Absolutely! I’ve watched several documentaries on the Russian system and there’s very little misbehavior in their rigid system. That’s how it should be. Unfortunately we’ve got ridiculous numbers of people incarcerated. We need to get our priorities straight because with the shear number of laws on the books.....we’re all breaking the law. It’s all about control....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
With the leadership obrador showed, the war is lost for sure.

Sorry that police and military have to follow him.

Where is a hellfire when ya need one?

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
People don't see a connection to the Globalists world wide plan to undermine Governments, of what is going on in Mexico, is exactly what these Globalists are looking to create in the bordering United States? Creation of the Antifa Movement, allowing these gangs to invade our borders...along with a free for all with Mexican citizens coming here in droves...

Flood our nation with Mexico's social problems and pretty soon it creates American social problems the same as Mexico Has...

This is why so called liberals support all this crap..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
One of these days I’m going to get me one of those “high caliber weapons”! I checked RSR, Lipseys and Bill Hicks, but I just can’t find one. Do you guys know if they fire in “full semi-auto”? 😁

These shootouts will be happening in the US, if the Libs get their way with open borders and sanctuary cities. Abolish ICE my arse. For this reason ALONE, Piddler, gay ghost and the other left-wingnut trolls that frequent this site should STFU!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,857 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,359
Posts18,468,939
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.