Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good mornin', I'm about to get my second cup of coffee. I should go to church, but we badly need to get some beans combined.

What plans do you good people have for the day?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Put a pork roast in the crock pot, church, lunch and then idk. Try to keep my wife and daughters from fighting over the color of the sky or whether its windier in the front yard or the back.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
we badly need to get some beans combined

good. they're needed to put in chili

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Not those kind of beans eek

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good morning, Richard!

Hope you get those beans harvested before the weather turns for the worse.. And no breakdowns. wink

On my last cup of coffee myself. Stayed up too late watching the Astros game last night.

Gotta put tire sealant in a tractor, pressure wash the grease off the back of it, and then use it to move some round bales.

Brought that tractor home after taking the shredder behind it to the dealer Friday... It shelled out the center gear box. Lost the bottom seal and bearing, and didn't take long to turn the gears to tiny little little metal flakes. frown At least it's covered by warranty. They are saying I should have it back by Wed. (We'll see...)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Monster crock of sourkurat to jar up ....yummy its 5am and im on the fire...i need help...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I could hear a combine running over the hill last night at 10:30 just before crawling into bed, it's best to get at it while the weather is still good. Go get those beans harvested.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As soon as the dew burns off we have about 120 acres of second alfalfa to start getting baled up.

Rumored to start raining again Tuesday...

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Going to old son’s house. Today is our 40th anniversary. He has planned some form of shindig for wifey and I. These affairs are always a great occasion for madcap mishaps and other memorable occurances as they will involve family.

Story at 10!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
making a few gallons of soup for lunch for the next few weeks and a batch of haluski. might shoot my old model 12 a few shots to pattern if for next weekend fall turkey hunt even though i've know how it patterns for the past 43 years.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

G
G23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Still working on my first cup of coffee here. Went to church last night so that is out of the way. Probably head to the office a little later. Have to have a budget put together for the company by Tuesday. If I get the budget done early, may head out to the field and help BIL cut milo. Running 3 machines and 4 trucks, they need lots of help.

G23

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been deer scouting, fed critters, moved cows to a new pasture, and will head off to church in a while. Wanted to go see granddaughter play softball today, but it's down next to Slumlord, and I was afraid I might intrude on his territory.

Have no idea what I'll do this afternoon. Guess I'll cross that bridge when afternoon gets here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Going to old son’s house. Today is our 40th anniversary. He has planned some form of shindig for wifey and I. These affairs are always a great occasion for madcap mishaps and other memorable occurances as they will involve family.

Story at 10!

Congrats to you both!

Have a good time!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Congratulations Bob!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Car shopping. I got rear ended on the bridge last Monday and the commuter car was totalled.

Oh, well. It's only money.

Try to clean the garage a little. Load up some rounds for testing. Maybe, just maybe, I can get an out of state hunt in the spring.

Get crackin' on loading up the ammo for the Christmas range trip. The kids come home, bring their friends, and all want to go to the range with "Uncle Tracy".

There, it's looking better already!

Last edited by Ranger_Green; 10/20/19.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Going to run to Billings to pick up a a job trailer. Left it at the last spill and will likely need some of the stuff in there to finish up on Monday.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
THanks!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by elkchsr
Going to run to Billings to pick up a a job trailer. Left it at the last spill and will likely need some of the stuff in there to finish up on Monday.

You going by SeaFoods of the World?

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Coffee. Just had my Sunday oatmeal. Habit. Got a bunch of 41 mag and 44 spec brass to do something with. Maybe afternoon church. Yo all have a great one.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wife is off to pick up a friend at the airport in Phoenix and spend a couple of days "arting" around Scottsdale.

Thinking that I might mow and water the yard one last time before I shut off the irrigation for the winter, but will probably leave the drip on the trees until the leaves start dropping.

Probably should go check the zero on my old .30-06 before my deer hunt that starts in a few weeks. I haven't shot anything but paper with it for several years and it looks a little morose and neglected sitting there in the gun safe. frown

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 63 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,746
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.