Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by sse
what a joke...i don't have to lump these people in different categories, they do it for me

You can say that again ๐Ÿ˜‰

GB1

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
With any LUCK Andrew Scheer and the CONSERVATIVE party will Beat out the Libs up Here in Canada and we can get on with a REAL Goverment and Leader ! Trudeau has to GO ! Worst PM we have ever had !
Obama should JUST mine his own business and Keep the Hell away from Canada ! jmho RJ

375 H&H The Real KING of 375 's
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by greydog
You know, I never really had anything against Barrack Obama. He didn't say or do too much that really offended me; although I thought he was pretty stupid to buy into the whole "Black lives matter" BS. Now he's crossed the line. When he tweeted support for Justin Trudeau, he showed himself to be an enemy of any Canadian with a functioning brain and a stupid SOB. This is one case where a former president really needs to mind his own effin' business.
From me to Barrack Obama; You, sir, are a prick. Eff off. GD

It took supporting a foreign candidate for you to finally get upset? 8 years of [bleep] us over was fine by you tho..

you can โ€œeff offโ€ right along with him.

Your out of line there Rosco. I can complain about your former president's actions because he's trying to interfere in our election. You have no reason nor right to insult me because I'm not still complaining about a what a president, who has been out of office for three years, may or may not have done to you. Let's face it, he was in office for eight years because the GOP couldn't pick someone to beat him. He's out now though so get over it. He wasted money and ran a deficit just like every president in recent memory. At least he was a great friend to the arms and ammo manufacturers; sales went way up. What he says or does now has no effect on you at all but supporting the clown prince might have an effect on us. We have a right to complain about it. GD

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by sse
what a joke...i don't have to lump these people in different categories, they do it for me

You can say that again ๐Ÿ˜‰

just had to say that, dinchya

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 204guy, 222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,539 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,116
Posts18,464,530
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.