Campfire Outfitter
P
When will the results be known?

Asking for a friend. whistle

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
plainsman456;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day treated you acceptably and this finds you well.

It's now 7:32 Pacific time so the polls here in BC just closed a tad over a half hour ago.

Usually the results of our part of Canada don't matter much, but if it's as close as predicted, then it will likely be close to midnight before it's called one way or the other.

Right now the pundits are predicting a Liberal minority, which would mean likely they'll be looking for NDP support on most bills, though the Bloc Quebecois are pretty green on a lot of issues and would possibly support some of the bills, depending of course.

Anyway, if that's the case, then the west in particular and all firearm owners here in Canada will be in for a bit of a rough ride for the next while.

Oh, if it's really, really close and it goes into recalls, then some ridings won't be known for a day or three at earliest.

Hopefully that was useful information to you and any other good folks south of the medicine line tonight.

All the best to you on your remaining hunts this fall.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 10/21/19.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by plainsman456

CBC is projecting it for Mr. Black Face.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thanks Dwayne,just curious.

Hope all goes well with you.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ftbt

Of course they are!! Good thing they had no foreign influence on their election. Well, I guess there was Obama publicly weighing in but we all know that doesn't count because it's OBAMA and he's a demoncrat!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Of course they are!! Good thing they had no foreign influence on their election. Well, I guess there was Obama publicly weighing in but we all know that doesn't count because it's OBAMA and he's a demoncrat!

Nebraska;
Good evening to you sir, I hope all is well in your part of the world tonight too.

Indeed this seemed to be a bit of a full court press of non Canucks this time around, between your former president to the likes of Ms. Thunberg campaigning non-stop. And yes, I do believe what she was doing was campaigning.

Anyway as we are a resilient bunch for the most part - so far - we'll likely survive one way or the other - but if we're going to be subjected to another 4 years of Mr. Dressup I don't view it as a positive for Canadians overall.

As with everything, time alone will be the judge and will tell, won't it?

Thanks for the interest in your neighbors on the north side of the medicine line tonight folks.

All the best to you all in your remaining hunts.

Dwayne

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BC30cal

Nebraska;
Good evening to you sir, I hope all is well in your part of the world tonight too.

Indeed this seemed to be a bit of a full court press of non Canucks this time around, between your former president to the likes of Ms. Thunberg campaigning non-stop. And yes, I do believe what she was doing was campaigning.

Anyway as we are a resilient bunch for the most part - so far - we'll likely survive one way or the other - but if we're going to be subjected to another 4 years of Mr. Dressup I don't view it as a positive for Canadians overall.

As with everything, time alone will be the judge and will tell, won't it?
h
Thanks for the interest in your neighbors on the north side of the medicine line tonight folks.

All the best to you all in your remaining hunts.

Dwayne

Good evening to you Mr. D Wayne and allow me to encourage your continued example of civil correspondence. Your cordial attitude and calm persona to any and all have not escaped my humble review and I'm sure, that of many others. Thank you sir for the example you set in each and every post and/or reply with which you entertain we, the unwashed. May you be blessed continually with the same cordiality you have bestowed to those within your realm of influence. But to the point; I will continue to pray God's blessing on the efforts of the righteous Canadians in pursuit of free will, freedom of expression, freedom of speech, freedom of action and your God given right to defend these other freedoms by any means required. May freedom ring more freely in your nation as we to the south struggle to to maintain and further our own God given and Constitutionally guaranteed personal rights. Good evening to you sir. MC

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
shootem;
Good evening to you sir and thanks kindly for your reply and encouragement.

In particular I appreciate your prayers for us, as a nation and as individual believers, we absolutely do need it. Perhaps I should add that I very much believe in the positive results of said prayers.

Please know that those of us who likewise believe will be praying for you good folks to the south, since in so many ways we're brothers.

Thanks again for your kind words, I very much appreciate them and will endeavor in future posts to deserve them.

All the best to you in your remaining hunts this fall.

Dwayne

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Well ..... I guess Obongo will be happy .... he knows how to pick ‘em:

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Hang tough Dwayne!

Illigitimi non carborundum!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
To hell with civil discourse. Trudeau is reelected?

That's just cultural suicide, Canada.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Wow, the lil' commie rides again! Au revoir, Canaduh! Sorry to see this, I grew up in BC, half my family still lives there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Minority Liberal government.

Some parts of this country just never learn.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Seriously.... the flaming metrosexual? Any chance the Leftists rigged the election results???

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry BC, and our Northern friends. It really sucks to see.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't care who won and I live 25 miles from their border.

living the good life every day
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd say Canada is a lot like this country, in that there is a huge split between rural and urban voters.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There was foreign influence, when the UN sent greta to parade around the country preaching climate change, right up until the end of the campaign, Trudeau won on this fact, or fake fact.
He is for sure the most despised pos in western Canada, the east loves him but, it shows the divide between those in the east and those in the west.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
Minority Liberal government.

Some parts of this country just never learn.

It might be worth an explanation for those south of your border not familiar with the parliamentarian form of government about what a "minority government" is for you. It does not mean Obama and his sons take over (yet)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

681 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 3,080 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,710
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.