Print Thread
Hop To
D
dassa Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Tn chooter, for the last few weeks, you've been on here spouting about Trump being a liar and dishonorable. You've said you support Romney. Do you feel like hiding behind a sock puppet is honest?

GB1

I
IDK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
I am not sure I get it, being from TN I must be kind of thick headed. Best I can tell everyone (most) here using a username or more accurately not using their real name? Does that make you a sock puppet?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
I am not sure I get it, being from TN I must be kind of thick headed. Best I can tell everyone (most) here using a username or more accurately not using their real name? Does that make you a sock puppet?

User names are the nature of most forum sites. Multiple user names under different aliases (sock puppets) just for the purpose of trolling is another thing all together.

One is just the way it is,...the other is just cowardous...
Get it?...

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

User names are the nature of most forum sites. Multiple user names under different aliases (sock puppets) just for the purpose of trolling is another thing all together.

One is the just the way it is,...the other is just cowardous...
Get it?...

That, plus the OP's question was apparently overlooked??

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In defense of TN Chooter...

He's not a sock puppet. We know exactly who he is.

He is exactly what he appears to be... A troll, a Never Trumper, and a dumbass.

whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sources say he's not a sock puppet, so at least he's not a recycled troll. Actually, sources say that he really does shoot and hunt a fair amount. Too bad he doesn't share his knowledge and opinion on that part of his life with us.
Still not sure what triggered the Tourrette's type explosion of anti Trump posts after years on the 'fire. It only takes one post to say "I hate Trump". No need to repeat it 5 times per day like a Muslim going to prayer. We get it, and we are not likely to join your side. Now, let's move along.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don't see where anyone has accused TN chooter of being a sock puppet, at least not in this thread.
He was asked a direct question about Romneys sock puppet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I don't see where anyone has accused TN chooter of being a sock puppet, at least not in this thread.
He was asked a direct question about Romneys sock puppet.

I did, originally. He had all the sin qua non characteristics. Posted infrequently, mostly in the classifieds, had a very few select posts over many years about guns or hunting, then exploded with anti Trump tirades and was confrontational with anyone who didn't see things his way. The way he started his scorched earth anti Trump campaign was straight out of the Dem Underground playbook. "I'm more conservative than any of you, and I see serious trouble if we keep Trump. Trump is bad, we need Romney etc" all that sort of thing is just what the Left coaches their minions to do to sew discord on conservative websites.

Turns out - it would appear- as he is not a sock puppet. Fooled me.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
I
IDK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Oh well it’s good to know I’m not a sock puppet, maybe human scum, but at least not a sock puppet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh well it’s good to know I’m not a sock puppet, maybe human scum, but at least not a sock puppet.

First honest thing you have posted.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I gave up on Tn chooter when he claimed he didn't know who Paddler was. You can't be on this forum since 2012 and not know that butt stain. He quickly got put on Ignore.

My personal feeling is that if enough people would just ignore him, he'd go back to lurking. You're all giving this smegma-with-legs way too much attention.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
D
dassa Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D

It's not that hard. Do you think Romney having an alter ego is honest or not?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 16penny, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 3,346 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,304
Posts18,468,097
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.