Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"This!!! Brady all day unless we're just having a skills competition. Rodgers throwing the ball is a beautiful thing. But he's not a leader and a winner like Brady."

Rodgers seems to be more of a whiner....

FJB & FJT
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Rodgers just may be the best QB ever. Bur he can't win games on his own. When the Packers lose, it isn't Rodgers' fault, period.

Well kind of...........he took the big payday and when that happens there is less money for quality players around him. This kind of salary cap management is also something that the Pats are very good at.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Raeford
"This!!! Brady all day unless we're just having a skills competition. Rodgers throwing the ball is a beautiful thing. But he's not a leader and a winner like Brady."

Rodgers seems to be more of a whiner....

And in a skills competition, I’d take Mahomes over either.

So many factors go into being a “ winning “ QB, and DakotaDeer nicely articulates another facet of Brady’s superiority in that department.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Rodgers should spent less time doing commercials and more time learning to be a leader on and off the field.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Put Rodgers on the Pats and vice versa and get back to me . No one drives a team to win and game plans better then Belichick. He is easily the most talented HC of all time, there is no one even close to him. Hell he could have JeffO as his QB and still win SB's. . Brady has always been surrounded by a superior team , not always physically but mentally no one even close.

BTW Brady and Rodgers are both big whiners. Rodgers playing under Belichick would be unbelievable. .

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 10/29/19.
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Terry Bradshaw

Now there was a quarterback

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mogwai
Terry Bradshaw

Pretty easy to win SB's when you are surrounded by one of the best OL's of all time and having Franco Harris as a RB and Lynn Swann to throw to. On the other side of the field one of the Best DL's ,LB and secondaries to every have played. CHuck Knoll was a great coach as well.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by mogwai
Terry Bradshaw

Pretty easy to win SB's when you are surrounded by one of the best OL's of all time and having Franco Harris as a RB and Lynn Swann to throw to. On the other side of the field one of the Best DL's ,LB and secondaries to every have played. CHuck Knoll was a great coach as well.

Ed Zachary

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
.....Belichick. He is easily the most talented HC of all time, there is no one even close to him. Hell he could have JeffO as his QB and still win SB's.....

Uhh, well, that is a bridge just too far!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aaron Rodgers is a pimple on Joe Montana's ass.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
.....Belichick. He is easily the most talented HC of all time, there is no one even close to him. Hell he could have JeffO as his QB and still win SB's.....

Uhh, well, that is a bridge just too far!!!

Ok , maybe that was a reach with Jeffo

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Morewood
Aaron Rodgers is a pimple on Joe Montana's ass.

Hysterical, he was coached by an offensive Genius and was the ultimate system QB. Like Bradshaw surrounded by a fantastic team.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your graphic is laughable. Passing yards only is not a measure of a winning quarterback.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
By the way - when Brady won his first Super Bowl - he was a friggin’ ROOKIE! How’s those apples?

Last edited by tpcollins; 10/29/19.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
WGAF? A year ago all you guys were crowing that the NFL was dead to you after the surrender to the Kaepernick kook and Black Lives Matter. Nice to see how long your principles have lasted.

I'm cured of my addiction. I don't have to lay on the sofa guzzling potato chips and beer on Sunday afternoons any more.

Frnkly, I never even heard of Aaron Rodgers. Want to keep it that way.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No one drives a team to win and game plans better then Belichick. He is easily the most talented HC of all time, there is no one even close to him. Hell he could have JeffO as his QB and still win SB's. ..

LMAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
WGAF? A year ago all you guys were crowing that the NFL was dead to you after the surrender to the Kaepernick kook and Black Lives Matter. Nice to see how long your principles have lasted.

I'm cured of my addiction. I don't have to lay on the sofa guzzling potato chips and beer on Sunday afternoons any more.

Frnkly, I never even heard of Aaron Rodgers. Want to keep it that way.

Pears sent

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
In many seasons Rodgers also hasn't had the offensive line that Brady has enjoyed. He's been sacked around 2.5 times a game, rather than around 1.75 for Brady. It's a lot easier to be "surgical" when somebody isn't knocking you down.

Rodgers has the third slowest release time in the NFL, while Brady has one of the fastest. A half second holding the ball longer will get you sacked a lot more in the NFL. Those big defensive lineman can cover a lot of ground in a half second believe it or not.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by EdM
Bill's coaching swings it.

Probably the biggest difference between the Pats and everyone else. Almost like having an extra man on the field.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I don’t think 🤔 Rodgers ever deflated and balls either. If you can’t win, cheat, that’s Tom Brady’s motto!

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 47 invisible), 2,125 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,778
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.