Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Forget Washington. Lose good Americans over control of that swamp? No way. We have tyrants aplenty within 50 miles of most folks’ homes, dispatching a few would be no trouble for motivated parties in any given locale. The retirements and resignations would be epic after but a few days of such...

Marching en masse on that swamp on the Potomac would simply get patriots laid out in rows as much as needed. Brush fires all over the country would be much harder to fight, and far more damaging to the machine. Imagine the swamp critters, cut off and isolated, surrounded by those wishing them no good, wandering the halls of their erstwhile haunts with no power to make the world as they wish it any longer. Almost comical, and certainly a pleasant vision for any free man.

GB1

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
just stand back and let them eat themselves. That toilette is self flushing

GOD Bless America
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
We the people need to march on the little room in the basement and tear the doors off. All members involved in this hidden process need to be removed from capitol hill and banned for life....What they are attempting does not follow our Constitution and all involved have broken their oath.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by northcountry
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Just remember, No Bumpstocks grin grin grin

I seemed to remember reading some where that was ruled as void, does anyone else remember that or am I dreaming. Cheers NC

There was a ruling that, iirc, BAFTE didn't have authority to establish the prohibition on BSs, but, I haven't heard anything since. Bump stocks are about the stupidest damned things ever. And all that fuss over such a cut and dry case too..... whistle

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
...Only take about 25 to flip to take back the House...

Unfortunately, in spite of our President's winning, the Republican party have given voters lots of reasons to distrust and vilify them. And the Democrats will fanatically vote for whatever Dem is presented to them.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The time to march on Washington was overdue in 1994.......

Been saying it since about 1994....

do we blame the democRATs for all their shenanigans,

or do we blame Republicans who have done a whole lot of nothing but silently complain for the last 30 plus years...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would like to start by flipping Colorado back to republicans. Democrats are in charge now and they are destroying this state.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 11/01/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm making some investments in preparation. I'm betting that a several thousand rounds of 7.62 NATO would show a nice return on my money.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A nice huge march on Washington for a few weeks would be great. Even better would be a listing of the addresses and phone numbers of our congress critters. This should be available since they are public servants(had to gag on that ) grin

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ain't nobody gonna do nothing ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Nothing will ever get through the Senate.

Or is that simply wishful thinking? The Republicans hate him just as much as the Democrats. Maybe the conniving bastards know something we don't.............

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Nothing will ever get through the Senate.

Or is that simply wishful thinking? The Republicans hate him just as much as the Democrats. Maybe the conniving bastards know something we don't.............

I do not trust the repugs with this president...…..they would and are stabbing him in the back...….bob

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Marching on Washington is nigh no to impossible. It's just too far for one thing. And forget any armed resistance, it's impractical and dangerous. However a timed march on state capitals would be interesting and doable. Not armed but in mass and demanding congress resign immediately. (They'd never do it) But it'd at least show some huge commitment on the country's part but it would have to be Millions of people, not just a few hundred thousand. It would have to be enough people to make the media take notice and congress take notice.

Really the best way is to just wait and work diligently in our respective states and get our people elected to office in 2020 to replace the jackasses that are there now. They must go. The democrats must relinquish power and as soon as possible or this will never stop. They know they will never win at the ballot box so they have to win by other means and that means stealing power any way they can. It's up to us and the power of the ballot is the only legal way we have. We must convince those idiots among us that voted democrat to change their minds and vote conservative and that's going to be hard to do but it must be done. I know because I have some in my family that are that stupid.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If Trump is impeached I am no longer a member of the Republican Party. They are no better then the Democrats. SPineless , Sniveling cowards with a few exceptions.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Ain't nobody gonna do nothing ..

As always. America will die.

Amazing how some believe Pelosi is destroying the dems, when she's effectively destroying Trump due to the (mosly) full backing of the media to legitimize the lies of both demoncrap congress and the media.

The same media most of America watches and believes. The only thing that would get the public's attention would be a few million patriots demonstrating in DC. I have to wonder if there are a few million left.

Having seen little support for Trump, that his people do not organize in the Rally's, Rino's will vote for conviction and Romney is the snake making sure of that.

I'm sure those R conviction votes will also be richly rewarded via offshore accounts. How can they refuse when so much will be offered?

Maybe a real leader from somewhere will emerge to organize such a march. I hope so. I will most certainly be there.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
If Trump is impeached I am no longer a member of the Republican Party. They are no better then the Democrats. SPineless , Sniveling cowards with a few exceptions.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's what they want and likely will get.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ill just wait here and keep my powder dry. Plenty of targets a lot closer then DC.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
Marching on Washington is nigh no to impossible. It's just too far for one thing. And forget any armed resistance, it's impractical and dangerous. However a timed march on state capitals would be interesting and doable. Not armed but in mass and demanding congress resign immediately. (They'd never do it) But it'd at least show some huge commitment on the country's part but it would have to be Millions of people, not just a few hundred thousand. It would have to be enough people to make the media take notice and congress take notice.

Really the best way is to just wait and work diligently in our respective states and get our people elected to office in 2020 to replace the jackasses that are there now. They must go. The democrats must relinquish power and as soon as possible or this will never stop. They know they will never win at the ballot box so they have to win by other means and that means stealing power any way they can. It's up to us and the power of the ballot is the only legal way we have. We must convince those idiots among us that voted democrat to change their minds and vote conservative and that's going to be hard to do but it must be done. I know because I have some in my family that are that stupid.

They won at the ballot box last time. Just not in the electoral college.

I'm not suggesting armed resistance but a unarmed march with lots of people.

When the guns are gone, jobs are gone, communists rule and most are in gulags awaiting death to include our families who have not already been killed in their homes, do you believe you'll still believe it was too far and dangerous?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Call that mental health line that I posted for you. It's not too late. Think about your family and boyfriend.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The House is gonna do what the House is gonna do.

They have been impeaching Trump since before he got elected.

Although the House Commies are not doing things according to the Constitution, there ARE checks and balances in place.

The impeachment may indeed happen, but the trial and conviction that is held in the Senate will absolutely NOT uphold the House impeachment.

If something other than that occurs, it may be time to refresh the Commies on why we have the 2nd. But the sky isn't falling yet.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.