Print Thread
Hop To
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
For the turn out for the 2018 elections, the DFL really had some motivated voters.

It was reported by the Goodhue County (MN) Republicans , that according to the Secretary of State,
over 2000 voters turned out to vote for the DFL, that were OVER 100 years old...

and if you think that is impressive.... consider the fact that records have their ages recorded anywhere
from 118 to 166 years old!..

ya know those old scandahoovians live a pretty healthy life style, and live to ripe old ages..

and to think of even at those ages, they still get off the couch and get to the polls to vote...

Hats off to the DFL.... that turn out is absolutely AMAZING!!!!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

BP-B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Hard to believe.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was surprised to learn that both my parents voted democrat.....they live near Goodhue.....they never would have done that when they were alive.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dead folks have been electing DemoRats for decades!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It's not funny, it's criminal.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don't doubt it. You have a link?

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Vell, I'll be. I ain't a day over 164 and I dun not vote for no democats since da great depression.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They are a hardy bunch.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by vapodog
I was surprised to learn that both my parents voted democrat.....they live near Goodhue.....they never would have done that when they were alive.

That is a good line.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's got to be the lutefisk, korv, and rye crisp that keeps 'em goin' so long.

And cheese.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by vapodog

That is a good line.

one of my favorite sig lines on the campfire ever, and I forget who it was, as I don't see it any more..

but it went... " When I die, I sure hope I don't start voting democRAT"....

while on topic the other one was " when I die I hope my wife, doesn't sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them":

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
For the turn out for the 2018 elections, the DFL really had some motivated voters.

It was reported by the Goodhue County (MN) Republicans , that according to the Secretary of State,
over 2000 voters turned out to vote for the DFL, that were OVER 100 years old...

and if you think that is impressive.... consider the fact that records have their ages recorded anywhere
from 118 to 166 years old!..

ya know those old scandahoovians live a pretty healthy life style, and live to ripe old ages..

and to think of even at those ages, they still get off the couch and get to the polls to vote...

Hats off to the DFL.... that turn out is absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Only 2000? Huh... They musta got lost lookin' for cemeteries...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
It's not funny, it's criminal.

What's even more criminal is that nothing is being done to correct it let alone prosecute the offenders.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
658 members (1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,108
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.