Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
TimZ Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

"691,145 Californians left last year: What state did they go to?

New Census Bureau migration data for 2018 shows folks who leave the state are likely to end up west of the Mississippi River.

Here’s what my trusty spreadsheet tells me about where 691,145 Californians who left for other states now call home.

In raw terms of people moving, the top spot for Californians is Texas, which got 86,164 Californians in 2018. Next came Arizona (68,516), Washington (55,467), Nevada (50,707), and Oregon (43,058). All told, California had the most exits among the state and that wave grew by 4% in a year.
Texas also had the largest “net gain” from California. You know, more ins than outs: 48,354. Next was Arizona (34,846), Nevada (28,274), Oregon (19,008), and Washington (17,460)."

Let's hope they have learned their lesson and won't vote for the same liberal policies that destroyed California.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They spread like a virus until they kill host.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
They spread like a virus until they kill host.

fact

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TimZ

Let's hope they have learned their lesson and won't vote for the same liberal policies that destroyed California.

I think it's all of the people that are tired of being out numbered and out voted by all the phugging liberal dems. I would hope everyone of them leaving are conservatives.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RJL53

I think it's all of the people that are tired of being out numbered and out voted by all the phugging liberal dems. I would hope everyone of them leaving are conservatives.

they're not....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Unfortunately, many that come here come because they can no longer afford the Utopia that they helped create down there. But, they are still convinced that if the right people (themselves) are in charge of the Communism, everything will work out this time.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I think that too many movers believe that they are going to a better land without realizing that they just take their problems with them. What is the likelihood that a “conservative from California is much more liberal than the conservatives in the state to which they move? I believe that this is likely and that they will turn very conservatives state’s more liberal thinking that they are acting in a conservative manner. Of course, this is a generalization.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
They move somewhere else to get away from the chithole they created and start turning the place they moved to into the same kind of chithole they just left.
It's no wonder they are not welcome in other places.

Last edited by WTF; 11/05/19.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
BUILD THAT WALL! BUILD THAT WALL! smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve told people before. We have a RINO Senator in John Cornyn. But in the Northeast he would be far right.
We don’t need any more liberals in Texas. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's only a matter of time until property values start to plummet in California. A state can only handle so many illegals, high taxes, drug addicts, congestion, and sidewalks covered in feces until people get the idea that there *might* be a better place to live.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I’ve told people before. We have a RINO Senator in John Cornyn. But in the Northeast he would be far right.
We don’t need any more liberals in Texas. Hasbeen

Keep having State and Local policies that attract business with tax breaks and such and you'll keep getting them. Look to Austin and San Antonio, Houston, and probably the Dallas/Ft Worth area for confirmation of what the pro growth policies are bringing you.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have friends that have left for Idaho, Arizona, and Texas. They are all multi generational conservatives from the Central Coast of California. We are big in cattle, farming and orchards and oil production here. Out of state visitors to our area consider us normal people.

My friends that have moved are all solid folks that will be an asset to their new communities. They are like most of the great people on this forum and will not bring any liabilities .....

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
No sooner than Californians arrive and start missing some of the things they were use to ... they turn around and start trying to make their new home into the one they left. They just won't accept things the way its done there ... you know ... the way it was that brought them there. WTH!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WTF
They move somewhere else to get away from the chithole they created and start turning the place they moved to into the same kind of chithole they just left.

Kind of like the "immigrants" from south of the border and the "refugees" from the middle east.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I need to learn to read people's answers before posting but WTF and Hawk Driver are right ... and that's the biggest problem with Californians.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny, Californians are the new Oakies.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
When all the conservatives have left, the ideologies of the Liberals that are left will kill off the land.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by WTF

Que New York and New Jersey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 69 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,319
Posts18,468,418
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.