Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by TimZ

Let's hope they have learned their lesson and won't vote for the same liberal policies that destroyed California.

I think it's all of the people that are tired of being out numbered and out voted by all the phugging liberal dems. I would hope everyone of them leaving are conservatives.

Unfortunately, many that come here come because they can no longer afford the Utopia that they helped create down there. But, they are still convinced that if the right people (themselves) are in charge of the Communism, everything will work out this time.

Yes and some of them are on the ballot today in this small city/county,,,

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Funny, Californians are the new Oakies.

Oakies just wanted a job and a better quality life, many of these people want to run/ruin where they move to so it will be better

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by local_dirt
When all the conservatives have left, the ideologies of the Liberals that are left will kill off the land.

To Late the Land is already killed off in many areas and where it is not completely gone they cover it up with houses and are driving the Farmers out. because the Idiots run from the City's for Country living and then Complain that is smells. so they kick the Rancher out that has been there for a 100 years because they can make more tax off of the Housing well over what they can from the Ranchers.
Stupid SOB's should kick the Damb City folk back to the city and let the Rancher have is land to feed the Bastids

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I’ve told people before. We have a RINO Senator in John Cornyn. But in the Northeast he would be far right.
We don’t need any more liberals in Texas. Hasbeen

Keep having State and Local policies that attract business with tax breaks and such and you'll keep getting them. Look to Austin and San Antonio, Houston, and probably the Dallas/Ft Worth area for confirmation of what the pro growth policies are bringing you.

Geno

Funny that no one here addressed this very topic Geno brought up. Might want to think about that.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by WTF
They move somewhere else to get away from the chithole they created and start turning the place they moved to into the same kind of chithole they just left.
It's no wonder they are not welcome in other places.

Que New York and New Jersey.

Eastern counties of Pennsylvania that always went red in elections now go blue. The one thing those counties have in common, NY/NJ transplants.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I would hope everyone of them leaving are conservatives.

I doubt many real conservatives would want to relocate to either Ory-gun or Washington.

Might be wrong though..................

MM

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 700LH

Let's hope they have learned their lesson and won't vote for the same liberal policies that destroyed California.

I think it's all of the people that are tired of being out numbered and out voted by all the phugging liberal dems. I would hope everyone of them leaving are conservatives.

Unfortunately, many that come here come because they can no longer afford the Utopia that they helped create down there. But, they are still convinced that if the right people (themselves) are in charge of the Communism, everything will work out this time.

Yes and some of them are on the ballot today in this small city/county,,,

Yep, after they get settled in, they start running for some local political office, now there goes the neighborhood.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It seems like more than the total move to Boise alone each year.

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This is true and describes some of the liberal members of my family. They have no where to go and they can't figure out why.

By the way, I am leaving in two years. Maybe I can sneak into Utah unnoticed.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
We will cover you.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by WTF
They move somewhere else to get away from the chithole they created and start turning the place they moved to into the same kind of chithole they just left.
It's no wonder they are not welcome in other places.

Que New York and New Jersey.

Eastern counties of Pennsylvania that always went red in elections now go blue. The one thing those counties have in common, NY/NJ transplants.

Same happening here in NC.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
123 members (257 mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 13 invisible), 1,779 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.