Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by vapodog
Until we become conservatives and conservatives only, We need to realize that while Democrats may be the problem......Republicans are damn well not the answer.

It seems we have a choice.....either reform the Republican party or become Libertarians!!!!! I, frankly, don't believe we can reform the current establishment and we need to send as many conservatives as we can to congress to help Trump win the all important battle.

This has to be done at the primary election level and most folks don't understand this at all. It's why I'm voting Libertarian.....at least they haven't proven to me that they are as corrupt as the two parties we currently have.

It's long past the time we hold our f------ polititions accountable.

This guy, on the other hand, does.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by vapodog
Until we become conservatives and conservatives only, We need to realize that while Democrats may be the problem......Republicans are damn well not the answer.

It seems we have a choice.....either reform the Republican party or become Libertarians!!!!! I, frankly, don't believe we can reform the current establishment and we need to send as many conservatives as we can to congress to help Trump win the all important battle.

This has to be done at the primary election level and most folks don't understand this at all. It's why I'm voting Libertarian.....at least they haven't proven to me that they are as corrupt as the two parties we currently have.

It's long past the time we hold our f------ polititions accountable.

Party affiliation isn't really the issue. The problem the American government has is that it's owned and controlled.

Justin Amash was one of the brightest rising stars of the Libertarian movement.

He got bought.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/repub...pports-illegal-aliens-voting-in-america/

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 13 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,660
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.