Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All:

I know it doesn’t matter until charges are filed, but this helped me get a little more confidence that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ers_people_are_going_to_be_indicted.html

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
And Santa is coming in 48 days!

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would say explosive and I would say for people at the highest levels of the FBI and at the highest levels at the Justice Department, more important the Justice Department, it's going to be devastating. It's going to ruin careers. It's going to make people have bar problems...

Disbarment would be some justice/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I hope this is all true and the report comes out soon. It's way past time for some accountability including prison sentences.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hillary would look just fine in a striped suit for the next twenty years

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah he-ll, we are already paying her medical, so she might as well be in prison.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Kabuki Theater, nothing more.

Both sides are fundraising off the same report, that’s a clue.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Ain’t nothing going to happen, just more talk!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
While the ongoing noise of “impeachment” drown out everything else and confuses the public.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Sites like that are the mirror image of the D sided fake media.

Nothing will happen, nothing will go public.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Sites like that are the mirror image of the D sided fake media.

Nothing will happen, nothing will go public.

LOL.

Yup, first it was The Comey investigation into Hillary. Lots of Republican saying, "he is a man of integrity", "Hillary is toast now that Mr Honest above reproach James Comey has got her in his sights".
Then the truth came out and "Nothing", but exposing the FBI and the DOJ as the crooks they are..

Next it was the Mueller investigation. Lots of Democrats saying, "We got him now", "It's the end of Trump", "Mueller will prove he colluded with Russia". They woke up every morning saying, "Today is the day Trump goes down"
Then the truth came out and nothing happened.

Then it was all the criminal referrals to Barr by Senate and House Republicans. "These guys are going down", etc.
Then the truth came out and Barr refused to indict a single one.

Then the Comey cut out of the IG report referring him to the DOJ for prosecution. "Comey is going down this time", etc.
Then the truth came out and Barr refused to indict.

Then the wistleblower come forward and the Democrats piss their pants and join in again "We got him now, etc.
Then Trump releases the transcript of the phone call and the wistleblower becomes irrelevant

Round and round and round we go, only to be let down by the true colors of the DOJ and FBI each and every time.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/08/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (338reddog, 35, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 007FJ, 18 invisible), 1,542 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,584
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.