Online Content
Campfire Savant
The bastards are relentless

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Interesting that the usual HYPOCRITICAL Trump haters on here such as Sickmore, Paddler PUSSY, GreyCRAPS, Rolling Turds and others, NEVER post anything regarding the overwhelming evidence of corruption by Hillary bitch Clinton, the corruption within the Clinton Foundation, her campaign, FISA abuses within the deep state, corruption within the DNC, UKRAINE collusion by the DNC and Hillary campaign, the demoCRAP party corruption, other deep state corruption etc and etc.........Why hell! Cannot do that!!

Trump haters here are an extension of CNN, MSLSD, NY Slimes, Washington COMpost and other lib rags.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Trump Change compared to the $145,000,000.00 paid to Clinton for signing off on the Uranium One deal.

Sacrificing the safety and security of every American citizen for profit by the Satanist Hillary Clinton is completely ignored by the Demonrat/Communist/pedophiles here at the Fire.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Whiptail

It's unfortunate that Trump is the only politician saying the things that need to be said and doing the things that need to be done. As a person I don't particularly like him but none of the others have as good of a message.

Agree with the above except "doing the things that need to be done".
He hasn't changed things.

Nope, not a thing, Charlie.

I assume you returned your entire tax cut to the IRS. Hmmmmm? Or are you all hat and no cattle?

I didn't return mine. But I just donated the largest campaign contribution I've ever made to the Trump 2020 campaign.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
So they are now finished with the Trump Foundation. They can get a good start on investigating the Clinton Foundation.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Money Laundering - It's just what clintons do.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only problems I see are the flag pole and the portrait, the rest is pure political bullshit.

I guess my question is how much did you donate to charitable organizations this year?

Last edited by 12344mag; 11/10/19.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Trump haters here are an extension of CNN, MSLSD, NY Slimes, Washington COMpost and other lib rags.....

It's not so much "trump hating" but more SSDD hating. But Trumpsters don't get it. They just KTA!
Trump talks [bleep] and carries a little stick cause he has little hands.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seriously UpChuck, get some help for you TDS, we're worried about you.....

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

It's not so much "trump hating" but more SSDD hating. But Trumpsters don't get it. They just KTA!
Trump talks [bleep] and carries a little stick cause he has little hands.
........................Oh! I forgot to include you in my last post there SAcharlie (up chuck).......As usual, a very typical IMMATURE post from yer ass...

How about u posting sometime, some links and articles of overwhelming evidences of abuses of power against Trump by the deep state, actual Russian and Ukraine collusion by the DNC, FISA abuses by the deep state, abuses of Adam LYING Schiff of deliberately refusing the POTUS to any counsel, cross examinations, or the denial of all due process........................You damned HYPOCRITE!!!

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

It's unfortunate that Trump is the only politician saying the things that need to be said and doing the things that need to be done. As a person I don't particularly like him but none of the others have as good of a message.

I assume you returned your entire tax cut to the IRS. Hmmmmm? Or are you all hat and no cattle?

I didn't return mine. But I just donated the largest campaign contribution I've ever made to the Trump 2020 campaign.

LOL
I didn't get a tax cut. Exemptions were just juggled around for us commoners.
And you did get a tax cut either.
If you were really one of the rich that did you wouldn't be fuggin around on this forum.
What was your marginal tax rate; what was your effectine tax rate? Do you know the difference?

Last edited by SAcharlie; 11/10/19.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

LOL
And you did get a tax cut either you IDIOT.
If you were really one of the rich that did you wouldn't be fuggin around on this forum.
What was your marginal tax rate; what was your effectine tax rate? Do you know the difference? IDIOT!
..............................SA (up CHUCK) charlie..................You are such an immature and an extremely hypocritical ASS!!!!.............What a damned CLOWN!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TDS UpChuck......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Heavy Drinking in the morning again?

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Maybe try taking up a hobby like hunting or fishing

LOL
And you did get a tax cut either you IDIOT.
What was your marginal tax rate; what was your effectine tax rate? Do you know the difference? IDIOT!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just tired of an idiot repeating BS he was told. Like y'all do.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump Change compared to the $145,000,000.00 paid to Clinton for signing off on the Uranium One deal.

Sacrificing the safety and security of every American citizen for profit by the Satanist Hillary Clinton is completely ignored by the Demonrat/Communist/pedophiles here at the Fire.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.......................Well we are tired of an idiot (YOU), who keeps repeating all the BS YOU are told and and that YOU take in like a damned sponge from the lib media.....Like Y'ALL Trump haters do...

Turnabout is fair play!!...............IDIOT!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor SAcharlie.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
.......................Well we are tired of an idiot (YOU), who keeps repeating all the BS YOU are told and and that YOU take in like a damned sponge from the lib media.....Like Y'ALL Trump haters do...

We!
Do anything on your own.
Oh, its just like BHO always says, you had help.grin

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

We!
Do anything on your own.
Oh, its just like BHO always says, you had help.grin
..LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL.................U are quite the clown up chuck charlie. Try using your brain (what brain) and post some viable sensible english................You could not debate your way out of a wet paper bag!!............

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 2,208 guests, and 869 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,710
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.