Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The pills are kicking charlie, try to stay coherent.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Just tired of an idiot repeating BS he was told. Like y'all do.

Says the Soros shill........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
The pills are kicking charlie, try to stay coherent.

I swear if anyone hits him with Narcan when he OD's I'm gonna fuqk 'em up!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

How about u posting sometime, some links and articles of overwhelming evidences of abuses of power against Trump by the deep state, actual Russian and Ukraine collusion by the DNC, FISA abuses by the deep state, abuses of Adam LYING Schiff of deliberately refusing the POTUS to any counsel, cross examinations, or the denial of all due process........................You damned HYPOCRITE!!!

Well why don't you do just that. Really find it and post right now. Something real and verified, not Hannity bullshit.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What was this about???

grin

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal".

This was the headline at the New York Slimes April 23,2015.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hatari
What was this about???

grin

These trolls aren’t interested in that, understand? They are however, very interested in getting IN YOUR HEAD.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
What was this about???

grin

did you read it?

“Russia was not a country we took lightly at the time or thought was cuddly,” she said. “But it wasn’t the adversary it is today.”

That renewed adversarial relationship has raised concerns about European dependency on Russian energy resources, including nuclear fuel. The unease reaches beyond diplomatic circles. In Wyoming, where Uranium One equipment is scattered across his 35,000-acre ranch, John Christensen is frustrated that repeated changes in corporate ownership over the years led to French, South African, Canadian and, finally, Russian control over mining rights on his property.

“I hate to see a foreign government own mining rights here in the United States,” he said. “I don’t think that should happen.”

Mr. Christensen, 65, noted that despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan. At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines.

why aren't any of you armchair patriots investing in these mines? Why don't you buy them from these damned foreigners?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Russia has more money than I do?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

How about u posting sometime, some links and articles of overwhelming evidences of abuses of power against Trump by the deep state, actual Russian and Ukraine collusion by the DNC, FISA abuses by the deep state, abuses of Adam LYING Schiff of deliberately refusing the POTUS to any counsel, cross examinations, or the denial of all due process........................You damned HYPOCRITE!!!

Well why don't you do just that. Really find it and post right now. Something real and verified, not Hannity bullshit.

What nothing!
Thought you had all that covered. You know a sound reason for being in the KTA club; other than being just a good old boy.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..............Hannity Bullchit uh?? Ok Bonehead! Why don't YOU TRY AND DISPROVE Hannity then uh?? Many times on HIS SHOW he has outlined the specific statutes and the specific laws and the overwhelming evidence of corruption on the demCRAP side..... And while you are at it how about disproving Mark Levin uh?? How about Greg Jarrett?? Alan Dershowitz too?? Hey wanna try John Wool?? Lets see now. How about you disproving Joe DeGenova as well uh??

Other than Hannity all above are legal and Constitutional EXPERTS!! Light years ahead of your ass when it comes to an education and the law.

You are a blithering idiot throw up charlie...Ooooops! UP CHUCK charlie. And quite the hypocritical idiot as well........Research your own damned links clown...

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Oh SACharlie...........It is you who will be KTA on Nov 3rd 2020...................MORON!....................Cuz u gonna lose big time.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

..............Hannity Bullchit uh?? Ok Bonehead! Why don't YOU TRY AND DISPROVE Hannity then uh?? Many times on HIS SHOW he has outlined the specific statutes and the specific laws and the overwhelming evidence of corruption on the demCRAP side..... And while you are at it how about disproving Mark Levin uh?? How about Greg Jarrett?? Alan Dershowitz too?? Hey wanna try John Wool?? Lets see now. How about you disproving Joe DeGenova as well uh??

Other than Hannity all above are legal and Constitutional EXPERTS!! Light years ahead of your ass when it comes to an education and the law.

You are a blithering idiot throw up charlie...Ooooops! UP CHUCK charlie. And quite the hypocritical idiot as well........Research your own damned links clown...

What? No links and articles you talk about of the deep state and FISA abuses.
I told you no Hannity bullshit and you tell me to disprove his bullshit. You're a joke.
The others you mention are paid performers for the media. They will say whatever they are asked to say for a buck. If later they are shown to be wrong they then say new evidence came to light after that interview. Lawyers are hired guns that say anything for a price, day in & day out, cause they don't shoot bullets.

Last edited by SAcharlie; 11/10/19.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Trump haters here are an extension of CNN, MSLSD, NY Slimes, Washington COMpost and other lib rags.....

It's not so much "trump hating" but more SSDD hating. But Trumpsters don't get it. They just KTA!
Trump talks [bleep] and carries a little stick cause he has little hands.

Reminds me of a song by REO Speedwagon...Heard It From A Friend Who Heard It From A Friend.....

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

From USA,gov......

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
Providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to POTUS efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
Reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I did not have to pay the ACA penalty. Saved $1500. My 2018 tax bill was $2200 less than my 2017 even though I made almost exactly the same amount. Some tax forms I paid more on in 2018. But the reductions still gave me $3700 more to spend on things like a new roof.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Raspy

From USA,gov......

LOL
Not really from USA.gov(well a link to the whitehouse).

It's whitehouse bullshit no more creditable than Hannity bullshit.

What you posted is put out from here.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

"Trump Administration Accomplishments"

THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO GIVE IT AN UNBIASED SOUNDING TITLE.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by baltz526
I did not have to pay the ACA penalty. Saved $1500. My 2018 tax bill was $2200 less than my 2017 even though I made almost exactly the same amount. Some tax forms I paid more on in 2018. But the reductions still gave me $3700 more to spend on things like a new roof.

$2200 is good.
IIRC $600 or so for me. Paperwork at office.

Don't know about $1500 ACA penalty. Does the come up if you carry no health ins?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"E"mbellish.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

What? No links and articles you talk about of the deep state and FISA abuses.
I told you no Hannity bullshit and you tell me to disprove his bullshit. You're a joke.
The others you mention are paid performers for the media. They will say whatever they are asked to say for a buck. If later they are shown to be wrong they then say new evidence came to light after that interview. Lawyers are hired guns that say anything for a price, day in & day out, cause they don't shoot bullets.
..........U are one pathetic idiot Charlie...It would not matter what links I posted. With you as with all Trump haters, proven FACTS don't matter to ya....Your hatred for Trump, TRUMPS the truth, because from your tiny un-educated pea brain,,,get Trump no matter how,,, is all that matters................ .............................

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Squeeze you have nothing to post. I called you out on it so you call me names. How do you keep showing up in a thread where you were shown to be a fool?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 53 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,957
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.