Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Enjoy your "diversity". Brought to you by the liberals and democrats set on destroying small town America.

LOL
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by drover
What passes as a conservative California would be a flaming Liberal in my part of Idaho

drover

Some of you self righteous prikkx need to get over yourselves...LOL.
My God.. it's embarrassing how little you know.
Your generalizations are unbelievable...🤣🤣🤣

I had to check out of this place for a while and schitt like this is exactly why....🤣

No disrespect intended but my hell some of you don’t know what the hell you are talking about. There are parts and people of California that are as conservative as they come. Keep on believing what you want but you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

Sal I hope you are well.

Last edited by Springcove; 11/10/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

"Underground like a wild potato"

Perfect,

Thanks bro!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
The worst thing that ever happened to this state was when they put I-80 {now called I-84} through the state in 1960. The second worst was when they let Micron into Boise.

But hey, a bunch of general contractors, land developers, and real estate agents have become millionaires many times over.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sal, Barkoff, Morewood and other fellow Californios,

I wonder how many of these conservative folks from ID, CO, MT, OR, WY, TX etcetera understand that it's highly likely the pro-growth policies of their "Conservative" politicians, some of whom owned land, construction companies, interests in utilities, and so on, that have caused the exact situations they are now complaining about? Not only the growth in home construction, but the tax incentives and infrastructure freebies for business growth.

And if these complainers are/were in the construction trades, service trades, and retail, their financial wealth has likely increased due to said growth.

Mess with the bull...........................get the horn..........................

One doesn't come without the other.

Best thing for "conservatives" to do might be to move BACK to the rust belt. Those folks in places with declining populations might welcome the growth.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hey...I am telling ya.

When California finally empties....its gonna be a paradise and you fuggers ain't invited!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
The worst thing that ever happened to this state was when they put I-80 {now called I-84} through the state in 1960. The second worst was when they let Micron into Boise.

But hey, a bunch of general contractors, land developers, and real estate agents have become millionaires many times over.

Idaho_Shooter gets it!

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hey...I am telling ya.

When California finally empties....its gonna be a paradise and you fuggers ain't invited!

I'm already here.

There'll be a warm fire ready for you if you come in winter. A small pasture for your horses too!

Geno

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hope you outlast the bastards Geno!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Well you all need to decide what you want, first you tell us to jump ship, then you bitch when many do. Funny thing is, every person I know that has fled California has been conservative, fed up with the politics. I guess something happens to them along the way?

Actually, from what I've seen and heard from MANY commiefornia refugees I'd have to say that most where FAR from conservative. They brought their commie ideologies with them. Often heard, "well, that's not the way they do things in California, can't believe they'd allow that to be done here" and "I could get much more from Cali welfare system than here".
Gee, what's not to like about California transplants?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Do you survivors really think that we make this shiite up? Do you really believe that every Idahoan inherited a bias against Californians and that only the conservatives are moving here, but we misinterpret their intentions, statements, and actions?

I fully understand that their are many very good conservatives in California. No question. But please stop defending the failure that is that state and expecting us to welcome the cancer into our homes as well.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

"Underground like a wild potato"

Perfect,

Thanks bro!

Geno

Sure thing. I hadn't heard that for many years until I got a satellite radio. First Wave breaks up the old country, rock and talk.

Speaking of Idaho. Stuck in traffic and they're baling hay off to the side you know you are in between Meridian and Boise.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Well you all need to decide what you want, first you tell us to jump ship, then you bitch when many do. Funny thing is, every person I know that has fled California has been conservative, fed up with the politics. I guess something happens to them along the way?

Conservative means different things to different people I guess. I do not know a single conservative Californian that has moved to AK, aside from 458Lott. I do know many that have moved here from CA. And that is judging them on the loose AK definitions....

Well, define it then, where do AK and CA conservatives differ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Do you survivors really think that we make this shiite up? Do you really believe that every Idahoan inherited a bias against Californians and that only the conservatives are moving here, but we misinterpret their intentions, statements, and actions?

I fully understand that their are many very good conservatives in California. No question. But please stop defending the failure that is that state and expecting us to welcome the cancer into our homes as well.

Your State policies are what are welcoming "the cancer" into your wonderful State.

And most of us Californians here on the 'fire do anything but defend the failure that is the State. We may defend all the wonderful things that are available here, but certainly not the State when that term is used in its political sense.

Geno

In it is contentment

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Weather?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The California Dream....

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 11/10/19.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Conservative means different things to different people I guess. I do not know a single conservative Californian that has moved to AK, aside from 458Lott. I do know many that have moved here from CA. And that is judging them on the loose AK definitions....

socks in crocs vs no socks....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by MickyD

That's not the way we did things in Cali!

God, if only I had a dollar.......

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey,

Nothin' wrong with a doublewide when it's parked on the 7 acre RANCH!

Geno

In it is contentment

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by MickyD

That's not the way we did things in Cali!

God, if only I had a dollar.......

LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
277 members (1minute, 204guy, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 29aholic, 39 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,633
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.