Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by JamesJr
. . . One can always wish, but most elected officials are going to take care of themselves first.

Look at Trump......perfect example......he is out for the Donald first.

How so? Seem to me the Donald has sacrificed his personal well being for service to our country and The People.

Now that is FUNNY!. I LOVE sarcasm.

You aren't smart enough to recognize that wasn't sarcasm.

I don't pay any attention whatsoever to what Lil' Leroy posts.................but come on fellows, anyone with half a damn brain knows that Trump hasn't sacrificed diddly squat. He's doing this because he loves being in the limelight.....not that I have a problem with that. I'd much rather see him doing what he's doing than that beech Hillary.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Nikki Haley cares about Nikki Haley...

Most people do. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, you’d at least like to KINDA believe that a “public servant” cares a “little” about other folks, and not JUST getting elected. One can wish, anyway....

One can always wish, but most elected officials are going to take care of themselves first.

Can't say as I blame him either. I would be too.

Is that why he lets others run the business interests he has created and ran the best, donates his compensation, has turned most of his friends (demoncraps) against him, let's more demoncraps threaten his life everyday, let's azzholes say horrible things about his amazing wife and young son and other kids, has had several coup's to deal with, with impeachment at hand? Well, IS IT? I think the only perfect example is you, this time.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

Well, you’d at least like to KINDA believe that a “public servant” cares a “little” about other folks, and not JUST getting elected. One can wish, anyway....

One can always wish, but most elected officials are going to take care of themselves first.

Is that why he lets others run the business interests he has created and ran the best, donates his compensation, has turned most of his friends (demoncraps) against him, let's more demoncraps threaten his life everyday, let's azzholes say horrible things about his amazing wife and young son and other kids, has had several coup's to deal with, with impeachment at hand? Well, IS IT? I think the only perfect example is you, this time.

First off.............if he cared anything about his amazing wife, he wouldn't have gone out and fugged whores, now would he.........

Trump has always loved being in the spotlight..........before he was president., and most certainly as president as well.

I'm not criticizing him for doing so..........but for anyone to deny it is ridiculous.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seven deadly sins of narcissism
Psychiatrists Hotchkiss and James F. Masterson identified what they called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[7]

Shamelessness: Narcissists are often proudly and openly shameless; they are not bound emotionally by the needs and wishes of others. Narcissists hate criticism, and consider it "toxic"[citation needed], as criticism implies they are not perfect and need to change. Narcissists prefer guilt over shame, as guilt allows them to dissociate their actions from themselves - it's only their actions that are wrong, while their intention is good.
Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to "dump" shame onto others.
Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may "reinflate" their sense of self-importance by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person or their achievements.
Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other person is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed. This exploitation may result in many brief, short-lived relationships.
Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist, there is no boundary between self and other.

From Wikipedia

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ricky,

why don't you stick to worshiping God?

At least He deserves it.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
. . . One can always wish, but most elected officials are going to take care of themselves first.

How so? Seem to me the Donald has sacrificed his personal well being for service to our country and The People.

I see your mom and dad logged your retard ass onto a computer..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not a Nikki fan by any means.

But, frankly... we don't KNOW what she told Trump or didn't tell him..

Trump is rid of Kelly and Tillerson... May be that's why. ??

Just because what she may or may not have told him is just now being learned, isn't exactly what may have happened with all that. It just may not have been public knowledge until now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

First off.............if he cared anything about his amazing wife, he wouldn't have gone out and fugged whores, now would he.........

Trump has always loved being in the spotlight..........before he was president., and most certainly as president as well.

I'm not criticizing him for doing so..........but for anyone to deny it is ridiculous.

Have a hard time remembering what you wrote? I'll help ya: "One can always wish, but most elected officials are going to take care of themselves first.

Look at Trump......perfect example......he is out for the Donald first."

Trump DIDN'T and DOESN'T take care of himself first as POTUS. He could have been making tens or hundreds of millions every year, but is making ZERO.

He's doing great things for us and nothing for himself besides making millions hate him. When you get the kind of publicity from the lieberal media like he does, you I, and most others not demoncraps, know he's doing something very right.

You didn't say a word about a spotlight in the post I responded to, but do you really believe Trump loves being in the spotlight now? The one he's in most often are demoncraps telling lies about him and saying they'd like to kill him every hour of every day. I doubt the Secret Service has ever made as many visits before to those spouting crap. He hardly ever does a thing that is not lied about, even though it is always likely great for the country as a whole.

But you gotta be right, don't you, even when you are very obviously wrong.

As far as your comment about his "amazing wife" let's review a little King James james. Abraham cucked his beautiful wife out at least twice, the 12 tribes of Israel came from 4 different women, David had his best friend and loyal leader in his army killed since he'd knocked the guy's wife up. Solomon built the first temple and had 700 wives and 300 concubines, Paul tells us a bishop is to be a man of one wife but says nothing about the lessor positions. And that's just scratching the surface. There were far more men in the Bible who had many wives and even prostitutes for a wife. It didn't and doesn't matter all that much to God obviously but it sure does to men when they've got nothing better to find fault with.

Trump is truly the only POTUS who has been out for America far, far more than himself. If you can't see that, I don't know why not. It's obvious to any honest conservative. Trump lover or not.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The bottom line of this whole discussion here is that certain people think everyone is supposed to have blind loyalty to Trump, because he has loyalty to the country first.

I have always been under the belief that your first allegiance is to yourself and your family. You put the them first.....period. I'm not a Nikki Haley fan, and could care less whether she writes a book or not, but she isn't a dummy, and I'm sure she had her reasons for doing what she did. That's her business, and hers alone. Now, if it happens to come back and bite her in the butt, so be it.

As to all the sacrifices Trump made to be president, most certainly anyone who goes into public office makes certain sacrifices. But, throughout Trumps business career, he has loved being in the spotlight, and loved telling anyone that would listen what his opinion of something was. As president, he has done the same thing. He is in the impeachment mess right now because he tried to get dirt on a political opponent, and went about it the wrong way.......in other words, he thought about himself first. Now, I don't care. What he did is nothing that the Democrats haven't been doing all along......and not just the Democrats, as the whole Washington political scene is a "screw them before they screw you" scenario.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Have a hard time remembering what you wrote? I'll help ya: "One can always wish, but most elected officials are going to take care of themselves first.

Trump DIDN'T and DOESN'T take care of himself first as POTUS. He could have been making tens or hundreds of millions every year, but is making ZERO.

He's doing great things for us and nothing for himself besides making millions hate him. When you get the kind of publicity from the lieberal media like he does, you I, and most others not demoncraps, know he's doing something very right.

You didn't say a word about a spotlight in the post I responded to, but do you really believe Trump loves being in the spotlight now? The one he's in most often are demoncraps telling lies about him and saying they'd like to kill him every hour of every day. I doubt the Secret Service has ever made as many visits before to those spouting crap. He hardly ever does a thing that is not lied about, even though it is always likely great for the country as a whole.

As far as your comment about his "amazing wife" let's review a little King James james. Abraham cucked his beautiful wife out at least twice, the 12 tribes of Israel came from 4 different women, David had his best friend and loyal leader in his army killed since he'd knocked the guy's wife up. Solomon built the first temple and had 700 wives and 300 concubines, Paul tells us a bishop is to be a man of one wife but says nothing about the lessor positions. And that's just scratching the surface. There were far more men in the Bible who had many wives and even prostitutes for a wife. It didn't and doesn't matter all that much to God obviously but it sure does to men when they've got nothing better to find fault with.

Trump is truly the only POTUS who has been out for America far, far more than himself. If you can't see that, I don't know why not. It's obvious to any honest conservative. Trump lover or not.

Ricky, there is an old saying that a man who will cheat on his wife will also cheat other ways as well. I believe you told me once that you were single.....so perhaps that is why you don't understand this.

Surely, you are not comparing Trump to the great Biblical figures such as Abraham and Solomon, because if you are, I'm afraid you are in for a great surprise. I will not stoop so low as to compare Donald Trump to one of those men, and for you to so is somewhat blasphemous.

Last edited by JamesJr; 11/11/19.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
While I agree that Trump loves the spotlight, the difference between him an 99% of the other politicians is that Trump didn’t do it for monetary gains. Look at the Obamas, they had a piddling net worth before Barry got elected and now they’re worth $70 million, the Clintons are worth twice that after milking every charity and speaking scam they could. The ONLY thing that mattered to the Obamas or Clintons was how much money and power they could grab. With Trump on the other hand it cost him money to become president, he’s the only politician in a long, long time that hasn’t been in for the giant payday in the end.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Ricky, there is an old saying that a man who will cheat on his wife will also cheat other ways as well. I believe you told me once that you were single.....so perhaps that is why you don't understand this.

Surely, you are not comparing Trump to the great Biblical figures such as Abraham and Solomon, because if you are, I'm afraid you are in for a great surprise. I will not stoop so low as to compare Donald Trump to one of those men, and for you to so is somewhat blasphemous.

Oh Brother!

Nobody comes down on your ass about stooping low when you're spouting your racist schit.
But you find it convenient to do so when it's about your moral views.
SMDH the fire is almost as nutty as a bunch of liberals at times

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's been painfully obvious for quite some time that Nikki Haley has been recruited by the warmonger bunch.

,...and anybody who thinks that squirrel tooth Nikki is "hot",.....well,.....I don't know what to tell ya.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If the Nikkster ran for POTUS in 2020, she would win at a walk. Not even close.

Go back to sleep, Clueless.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by gregintenn

You aren't smart enough to recognize that wasn't sarcasm.

I don't pay any attention whatsoever to what Lil' Leroy posts.................but come on fellows, anyone with half a damn brain knows that Trump hasn't sacrificed diddly squat. He's doing this because he loves being in the limelight.....not that I have a problem with that. I'd much rather see him doing what he's doing than that beech Hillary.

Trump may very well be the only President to leave office with a lower personal ledger balance than when he took office. Most have raised their personal wealth ten fold by the time they leave office.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm not a Nikki fan by any means.

But, frankly... we don't KNOW what she told Trump or didn't tell him..

Trump is rid of Kelly and Tillerson... May be that's why. ??

Just because what she may or may not have told him is just now being learned, isn't exactly what may have happened with all that. It just may not have been public knowledge until now.

Tillerson and Kelly both thought they were the smart guy in the room. They were both wrong.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's been painfully obvious for quite some time that Nikki Haley has been recruited by the warmonger bunch.

,...and anybody who thinks that squirrel tooth Nikki is "hot",.....well,.....I don't know what to tell ya.

Finally. Something we agree on.

Unless she's a Joo...

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
While I agree that Trump loves the spotlight, the difference between him an 99% of the other politicians is that Trump didn’t do it for monetary gains.

I have this ocean beech front property in Oklahoma. Perhaps you would like to buy it?

What a gullible idiot.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Obviously, you have forgotten Madeline Albright - and Hillary, of course.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 708 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.