Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He could be complimenting her inner Spirit, which resides in her deepest being & contains all of her cute little idiosyncrasies that he so much adores. “For from the heart flows all the issues of life.”

If he said that second phrase he is an idiot. The better part of valor is often keeping your mouth shut.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I would be telling her she is beautiful and she would be!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
E he spends thr rest of his life lonely & alone. Bill out. 👣🐾🇨🇦

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I am constantly sticking my foot in mouth, but I would never say, or even think something that bazar.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
A man tells his wife she is beautiful inside, and on the outside what is wrong with her "is that she is dying", because she is ill and can die from her illness.

Reasonable statement ? Or just a little off center ? Totally whacked [bleep] ?

What the hell does that mean ?

Yes, it is an actual statement.

Thanks,

Lynn

Lynn,

Context really matters in a case like this. You didn't provide enough for me to make a judgement.

I checked and asked for the full statement and why he told her that.

Apparently they were talking about meeting and why he chose her long ago. He replied that she was not the perfect woman in the world that he had always wanted, but she was for perfect "him", even if she was not the right body type, not the right breast size, not the right hair colour, not tall enough, and not perfect in all the ways he had been looking for a long time. He told her that he decided on her because the perfect woman had not come along and he needed someone to love him and look after him while he was looking and flirting with others in hopes of maybe finding that perfect woman, and then he would move on to the perfect one.

She asked why pick her then, and he said because she was and is beautiful inside, but "her outside is not beautiful because she was/is dying from her illness".

That is it.

Lynn

There's not much defending his statements in that context. The most one could possibly say it's he's probably speaking the truth, but that reveals a host of other character flaws, but it appears you understand his flaws:

Cruel he is, and a decent man he is not.
Lynn

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The guy's an A-Hole.

Pure and simple.

You can't cure it or change it. Once an A-Hole, always an A-Hole.

She doesn't need that injected into her life. Kick him to the curb, and be grateful enough to see there is no loss there.

If she's approach deaths door, he has all the power in the relationship, which magnifies the cruel nature of the comments.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The guy is an A #1 jerk, womanizer, dickhead.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it was a cruel thing to say to her, maybe that was his intention,,,JMO, to each his own

Cruel he is, and a decent man he is not.

Lynn

He's just a rotten asswhole. If that was a wife, mother, sister, friend of mine he'd have his ass kicked for saying that.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
...and here it is....the first time the campfire is in unanimous agreement on anything.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn
...and here it is....the first time the campfire is in unanimous agreement on anything.

Means there is a bunch or real men on here, real men don't disparage a woman that way let alone a woman on her death bed.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Means there is a bunch or real men on here, real men don't disparage a woman that way let alone a woman on her death bed.

We're not talking about just any woman, we are talking about saying this to his wife.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That really pulls at my heartstrings for my late wife who died from cancer.

She was perfect for me. Enjoyed hunting. We would work cattle together. Hate liberals together. Seldom even had a cross word with each other. We enjoyed each other.

She wasn't a true beauty contest winner... But she was to me. Everything about her was beautiful and sexy to me.

I'd love to have another week with her driving around the ranch hunting coyotes. Or a day, or even an hour.

If anyone on this earth grieves her passing it is me.

Although I probably didn't deserve her in my life, I had her in it. And she made me a better man.

I'll love her until the day I die.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It was wrong.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
A man tells his wife she is beautiful inside, and on the outside what is wrong with her "is that she is dying", because she is ill and can die from her illness.

Reasonable statement ? Or just a little off center ? Totally whacked [bleep] ?

What the hell does that mean ?

Yes, it is an actual statement.

Thanks,

Lynn

Lynn,

Context really matters in a case like this. You didn't provide enough for me to make a judgement.

I checked and asked for the full statement and why he told her that.

Apparently they were talking about meeting and why he chose her long ago. He replied that she was not the perfect woman in the world that he had always wanted, but she was for perfect "him", even if she was not the right body type, not the right breast size, not the right hair colour, not tall enough, and not perfect in all the ways he had been looking for a long time. He told her that he decided on her because the perfect woman had not come along and he needed someone to love him and look after him while he was looking and flirting with others in hopes of maybe finding that perfect woman, and then he would move on to the perfect one.

She asked why pick her then, and he said because she was and is beautiful inside, but "her outside is not beautiful because she was/is dying from her illness".

That is it.

Lynn

That explains it. Translation:

“I’m lonely and I think you are, too. You’re worthless, but I’ll do you the favour of keeping you around while I look for who I really want because I think I’m good enough to get what I want, but you aren’t.”

She needs to run like her ass is on fire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unreal!! Guy needs a swift boot in the noogies. Then a swift boot out the door.

[Linked Image]
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

That explains it. Translation:

“I’m lonely and I think you are, too. You’re worthless, but I’ll do you the favour of keeping you around while I look for who I really want because I think I’m good enough to get what I want, but you aren’t.”

She needs to run like her ass is on fire.

Well said.

I would contribute to a go fund me, if Miss Lynn knows where to hire a couple big bikers to deliver a blanket party. Well I would if it were not illegal to conspire to commit assault.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does this man have an IQ of 70? If he actually said that to his wife and she is dying or has the potential to die from a disease she has then he should be tied to a post and whipped until there isn't an inch of skin on his body. The man is a fool.

Last edited by 4xbear; 11/11/19.

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I always give folks the benefit of the doubt on what I read on the web 2nd hand...

In this case, that benefit (opportunity to explain) would be mighty damn short.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Sometimes people are just [bleep], as Steelhead used to say.
That guy is an extremely overripe example of rotten core.
For a guy to belittle someone with bullschit like that begs for a beat down.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That really pulls at my heartstrings for my late wife who died from cancer.

She was perfect for me. Enjoyed hunting. We would work cattle together. Hate liberals together. Seldom even had a cross word with each other. We enjoyed each other.

She wasn't a true beauty contest winner... But she was to me. Everything about her was beautiful and sexy to me.

I'd love to have another week with her driving around the ranch hunting coyotes. Or a day, or even an hour.

If anyone on this earth grieves her passing it is me.

Although I probably didn't deserve her in my life, I had her in it. And she made me a better man.

I'll love her until the day I die.

my wife is 81, ten years older than me, and we have been married over 40years. september and october she was very sick and i was facing the reality i might very well loose her. Long before that i got in the habit of telling her every day how much she meant to me, and how poor life would have been if she had not come into my life.
I cannot imagine a human saying those type of words to another human being. Worthless excuse for a man.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (5sdad, 257wthbylover, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 1,902 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,499
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.