Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The guy wasn't arrested for eating on the bus, he was arrested for resisting a LEO after he got belligerent with the cop.

BP-B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
Don't almost all municipalities have laws banning eating, drinking, and smoking on public transportation?
Maybe. I never take public transportation, unless I'm flying. I believe you can eat while flying so why not while riding a bus? Most anything governments do make little or no sense. I'm surprised the lemmings tolerate the corrupt entities.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeeze....they had just one garbage and schit free place left in the city.

No wonder they are protective of it!

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by RickyD
Maybe. I never take public transportation, unless I'm flying. I believe you can eat while flying so why not while riding a bus? Most anything governments do make little or no sense. I'm surprised the lemmings tolerate the corrupt entities.

Just a guess,-- maybe you have never gotten on a crowded Greyhound with a bunch of already smelly people bringing their Fried Chicken Dinners with a side of BBQ along? And maybe try carrying your own barbeque sandwich on an airline flight....

Occasionally, some government regulations echo the will of the people, normal people.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by smokepole
Don't almost all municipalities have laws banning eating, drinking, and smoking on public transportation?

I drove the Countrylink bus for some time and I can tell you that people are absolute filth, do not touch the curtains as arseholes blow their noses on them, some even manage to use them to wipe their mongrel kids arses when changing nappies, when using the toilet you do not just put your hand on the door and push in as it is a great trick for arseholes to wipe crap on the door at shoulder height where the door rubs against you as you enter the cubicle, and don't even think of washing your hands in the yellow hand basin in there as the colour is not really yellow, it got that way because males are too f-ing stupid to sit down when the bus is moving...so they just turn around and piss in the hand basin.

As for food, you will be amazed where the great big f-ing stupid bitches shove food when they are sick of it, also pretty common to find dirty nappies shoved down the side of seats as well.

But the best was when some islander ċunt had a crap in the open area of the bus intended for the wheel chairs, at night in plain sight of all the other islander pricks...not a word said.

'til you actually have to drive the bastard things your opinion isn't work a damned thing.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/11/us/bart-san-francisco-man-detained-sandwich/index.html

"The officer asked the rider not to eat while passing by on another call," the statement continued. "It should have ended there, but it didn't. When the officer walked by again and still saw him eating, he moved forward with the process of issuing him a citation. The individual refused to provide identification, cursed at and made homophobic slurs at the officer who remained calm through out the entire engagement.

Originally Posted by deerstalker

don't mean those laws are right!

So if you don't agree with the law, it is OK to be a Dick to the cop? Let me know how that works out for you.

Jerry

Minnesota; Land of 10,000 Taxes
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
The guy wasn't arrested for eating on the bus, he was arrested for resisting a LEO after he got belligerent with the cop.

Bingo. If a cop asks you to stop eating while in a place clearly posted "No Eating", stop eating. Acting like a jerk with a cop has predictable results.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by natman

Bingo. If a cop asks you to stop eating while in a place clearly posted "No Eating", stop eating. Acting like a jerk with a cop has predictable results.

Watch the video long version, the guy's girl friend says it is not posted and the cop was clearly the jerk here. semed the guy was in shock that this was even happening.
Just another instance of some prick cop being a dick and other cops backing him even when clearly wrong,,,
Welcome to the real world not some blue fantacy land.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Nothing will change that path until they have a natural disaster (think BIG earthquake) and have to rebuild like after 1904. Just a prediction, not a wish."

SF's big one was in 1906, not 1904 but I do go along with your prediction.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Public dedicating! Gross!

"San Francisco arrested for eating in public but allows dedicating freely in public"

You fellas need to start watching what your voice to text app spits out.

Trying to translate what you meant vs. what you wrote is getting old. Then there is this: "You know what I meant". Ummm, not always!

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He's just lucky that he didn't have a plastic straw on him, he'd be looking at 30 to life with no parole. What an effed up place that is.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I get asked if I want a straw at Carls Jr. Last time through I said, "Nah, I wanna suck the soda through the little crosscut hole". Jerkoffs

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"pry the sandwich from my cold, dead hands"

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Only 10.7? I vote for 18.0. At least

Whoa, slow down there Holmes,

An 18.0 would likely upset our apple cart out here in the backcountry. Might set off Mt Shasta and Mt Lassen. Maybe even the big vents at Mammoth. Why heck, even Yellowstone might get to burping a bit more than is pleasant.

And you're in Florida, FLA right. Tsunami of epic proportions gonna sweep that place clean. Wash them big ol' snakes right up into TN for renegade to hunt.

A 7.8 would likely do enough to send a million or two of them nice folks to Idaho where they belong now. Boise is especially welcoming of them I hear. Their mayoral candidates have open arms.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
San Francisco was arrested?? What were they dedicating?

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This dedicating in public has gotten out of hand,,,,,animals. lol

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by poboy
"pry the sandwich from my cold, dead hands"

That is funny coming from a poboy.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by natman

Watch the video long version, the guy's girl friend says it is not posted and the cop was clearly the jerk here. semed the guy was in shock that this was even happening.
Just another instance of some prick cop being a dick and other cops backing him even when clearly wrong,,,
Welcome to the real world not some blue fantacy land.

I'm willing to change my mind, but that's hard to do based on a video I can't see.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lennie: Thanks for posting this - I had not heard of this minor travesty.
Sadly this is just more evidence that kalifornicationkopia and kalifornicationkopians are destroying themselves - and I, for one, won't stand in their way!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
674 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,640
Posts18,399,000
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.