Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Remington 7600 35 Whelen manufactured in 1988 according to Remington. Cycles and feeds fine. I replaced the pump cylinder oring and have extras I can include with the rifle. I've never shot it nor hunted with it. Bought it used. It has some light dings and scratches in both the metal and wood, but they are minimal and don't show up well in pics. Rifle looks great. Bore and rifling looks good from both ends of the barrel when I had it disassembled to replace the pump cylinder oring. I put a dab of white fingernail polish on the front sight. It stands out well. Easily removed if you don't like it with fingernail polish remover (acetone).

Prices are not negotiable. I will not provide a copy of my DL to your FFL. It will ship from me, a non FFL holder to your FFL holder US Priority Mail and insured. No trades. Payment via US Postal Money Order. I don't do Pay Pal.

Price for just the rifle: $475 + actual cost of shipping to lower 48 and Alaska, excluding CA.

Price for rifle including the extra clip and scope base: $500 + actual cost of shipping

Brass, Bullets and Dies: Purchase at least $100 worth for free shipping of components. Buyer pays shipping for the rifle regardless. Components and dies will ship separately to the buyer flat rate priority. Rifle buyer has first crack at them.

Brass for $25 per 50 count. 200 cases available.

Hornady 250gr SP ILs: $25 for 100. 100 available.

Remington Core-Lokts 200gr PSP: $25 per 100 count. 200 available. These are MidwayUSA packaged.

Remington Core-Lokts 200gr RNSP: $25 per 100 count. 200 available. These are MidwayUSA packaged.

Lee Dies and case length gauge with shell holder for $25.

Alaska buyers, I'd have to check shipping costs but I don't think flat rate shipping changes, just an extra day I believe. This is a good package deal for anyone wanting a 35 Whelen.

Post a public "I'll take it" followed by a PM.

Full Image Gallery - Remington 7600 35 Whelen

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just curious but I’m pretty sure all ffl dealers will require a copy of your drivers license

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I’ve used a bunch of different FFL’s and none would agree to not receiving a copy of the sellers DL...

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
No they all don't. And I was surprised the first time I had the request. Went through with that deal. Won't do it again. It is NOT required by law. It's an arbitrary requirement some just choose to implement.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice rifle.. poor selling technique
I’m fairly certain that ffl dealers have to log in the their books as to whom guns come from and who they log them out to... whoever did it without logging it was doing it wrong

IC B2

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I'll take the 7600 pending a response to my PM.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
No they all don't. And I was surprised the first time I had the request. Went through with that deal. Won't do it again. It is NOT required by law. It's an arbitrary requirement some just choose to implement.

I believe they ask for the license so they can put the appropriate data in their books. I had an FFL a long time ago and I recall needing information when receiving firearms from a non-dealer, and the DDL gave me what I needed.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
legally all FFL holders need either a Driver`s license copy or some other legal identification and it must be put in their recieving firearms book the identification copy must be i their ffl files too.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Here is a quote from a thread on the subject. This has been debated before.

Link to thread: Gunbroker FFL Question

Originally Posted by 45_100
Re: Gunbroker FFL Question - 07/08/17 by 45_100

As a FFL dealer (actually a manufacturer) I registered on gunbroker.com to ship and receive firearms. I don't ship many firearms because an unlicensed person may ship directly to a dealer. I accept firearms from unlicensed persons and appreciate a copy of their drivers license but don't require it. I do need their address for my log book. Copies of FFL goes into a file separate from the 4473.

In my area I have the best luck with USPS but we are a small town and the people at the PO know what I am shipping. Don't make any reference to firearms on the package or in the names of the shipper or receiver. The less information you reveal to the shipper the better

I also asked my FFL dealer. He said that in the past (I believe he meant before he had his FFL by in the past) the way he dealt with it was to provide a copy with all information blocked out except his name, photo and address. I had this issue come up and went through with the deal the first time I encountered it. I only went through with the deal because I didn't want to disappoint the buyer who was a good guy. His FFL dealer wanted ALL the information. If you ever had your identity stolen using your DL (mine was stolen from a locker years ago), you'd understand the hesitation. The state comptroller of Texas seized my bank account, sucked it dry and left it with a very large negative balance. Someone had started a business in my name, never paid their sales and uses taxes, rented an apartment, skipped out on rent, deposit and utilities.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No big deal as long as it's listed in the terms of sale.....and it was. And......you sold it. Nice rifle and cartridge!

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No big deal except for the ATF website that says otherwise

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/what-form-identification-must-licensee-obtain-transferee-firearm

What form of identification must a licensee obtain from a transferee of a firearm?

The identification document presented by the transferee must have a photograph of the transferee, as well as the transferee’s name, residence address, and date of birth. The identification document must also be valid (e.g., unexpired) and have been issued by a governmental entity for the purpose of identification of individuals. An example of an acceptable identification document is a current driver’s license.

A combination of government issued documents may be used to meet the requirements of an identification document. For example, a passport which contains the name, date of birth, and photograph of the holder may be combined with a voter or vehicle registration card containing the residence address of the transferee in order to comply with the identification document requirements. A passport issued by a foreign government is also acceptable so long as it has all of the required information.

Whether a hunting license or permit issued by a retailer meets the definition of an identification document is State law specific. This license or permit meets the definition of an identification document if the State in which the retailer is located has authorized the retailer to supply State issued documents. If the State recognizes the hunting license or permit as government issued, then this license or permit would qualify as being government issued for the purposes of supplementing another government issued identification document.

A description of the location of the residence on an identification document, such as a rural route, is sufficient to constitute a residence address provided the purchaser resides in a State or locality where it is considered to be a legal residence address.

[18 U.S.C. 922(t); 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.124]

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
MuskieMan223, I believe "transferee" is the person the firearm is being transferred to. The licensee is the one who performs the transfer. That does not address the shipping seller as I read it. I admit I am no lawyer.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Rifle is sold pending funds to LarryT1954.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Another quote from that same thread I linked above.

Did a search and found the source: FFL Newsletter - BATF - Nov 2008. Page 7 of the pdf file.

NONLICENSEE STATE-TO-STATE TRANSFER
ATF has received questions regarding how a nonlicensee may handle the transfer of a firearm to another nonlicensee residing in a different State. Regulation 27 CFR 478.30 does not allow a nonlicensee to transfer, sell, or deliver a firearm to another nonlicensee who does not reside in the same State.

However, per 27 CFR 478.147, a nonlicensee may directly ship a firearm to a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer for any lawful purpose. As such, the nonlicensee may arrange to ship the firearm directly to a licensed dealer in the State where the other nonlicensee lives. The receiving licensee is required to enter the name and address of the nonlicensee from whom the firearm was received.

A copy of the nonlicensee’s driver’s license may be used to verify this information, but there is no regulatory requirement that it be provided by the nonlicensee.
Afterwards, the nonlicensee who is to receive the firearm would be required to complete ATF Form 4473 and be subject to a background check. Also, any corresponding State requirements would apply, such as a waiting period.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Transaction completed. LarryT1954 is a GOOD GUY to deal with. Deal with confidence.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (163bc, 44mc, 257 mag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,692 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.