Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I’m a painter...And definitely not an ass-hole to my vendors. I also charge a dip-shît tax for those owners who try to jack me around. Especially the extremely wealthy, who have a propensity for acting like a shît head. I love making them pay me for having to deal with them professionally 😎

Amen Beav. I not only adhere to this policy myself, I applaud it. I call it the jackass tax but same procedure, different name. Congrats again on that nice bull elk.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I’m a painter...And definitely not an ass-hole to my vendors. I also charge a dip-shît tax for those owners who try to jack me around. Especially the extremely wealthy, who have a propensity for acting like a shît head. I love making them pay me for having to deal with them professionally 😎

Amen Beav. I not only adhere to this policy myself, I applaud it. I call it the jackass tax but same procedure, different name. Congrats again on that nice bull elk.

Thanks, Johnny, it was a good hunt...We finished up today with a pard passing on a last day of the season spike...The crew could have killed and eaten him for it. Grins 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
A couple studs just showed up who are always offering up “Congrats” to members who look at their pics and shake their head at the horn mass and body size.
😎

No big bucks were harmed in the making of this picture....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sweet! Nicely done Boom...Excellent vittles right there, dude...I doubt I could hit a barn with a slug gun. 870 Rem? 😎

Yah, 870 barrel I got from Dearstalker, rifled choke, 1 oz Federal MoFo. It was a hell of a hunt! Glad I moved to Montana! Yahhooo! Neck shot too, as I was aiming for lungs! laugh

LMAO...Right - them slug guns aren’t known for super accuracy, unless your Blackheart he’s super human..Seriously, nice food deer. 😎

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Unfortunately, there were deer harmed in the making of this video. Actually, this is the aftermath of the video where the bucks were found on our whitetail lease (where I'm at now) in the far N TX Panhandle. The big buck, and he is VERY big, was dragging the coyote eaten smaller buck around the pasture. Big buck was in bad shape so we went ahead and put him out of his misery. The LO tagged him.

[[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Damn!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Double damn.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

Oh and welcome Smoke... glad you enjoy the thread... wink

You were just slammed by a truck load of sarcasm,,,,

and completely missed it.

But please, do carry on............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Oh I got it all right..... I was playin nice with smoke.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And your snarky remarks have not missed my attention... just figured you weren't worth a response.... thanks for participating... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I appreciate it Irf, the beav has been mighty sore with me lately......

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

I should be, you’re a dick, drawing attention to my sheep plowing skills was hurtful. 🤣😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brad
How's it going man?

I'm not a forum cop, and don't want to be one.

However since I've probably been here longer than almost anyone except Rick Bin and 28 others, I figure I've earned the right to speak up... at least through attrition.

I'd like to politely remind you the forum isn't your personal playground. A lot of others, myself included, hang out here and really don't want to have to wade through whatever it is you're doing.

Thanks.

Hey Brad,

I think 16B is just releasing his emotions. As you probably know, he followed Stick for many years, then went through some sort of crisis/issue where he threw in his rifle looney hat, and gave up reloading. He made numerous posts about only needing a few rifles, not having time to reload, etc. Yeah, it was really weird but it makes sense given the latest antics.

He's obviously on a mission to attack the guy that fed him rifle advice in the past. Not saying one side is better than another, but when a man flips sides it can be difficult to watch. Or, at least annoying to wade through the posts.

Jason

Last edited by 4th_point; 11/12/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

I should be, you’re a dick, drawing attention to my sheep plowing skills was hurtful. 🤣😎

Well, I'm glad someone got the joke, anyway.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Unfortunately, there were deer harmed in the making of this video. Actually, this is the aftermath of the video where the bucks were found on our whitetail lease (where I'm at now) in the far N TX Panhandle. The big buck, and he is VERY big, was dragging the coyote eaten smaller buck around the pasture. Big buck was in bad shape so we went ahead and put him out of his misery. The LO tagged him.

WOW! Don't see that everyday!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

WOW! Don't see that everyday!

Or boobies apparently

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4th_point
How's it going man?

However since I've probably been here longer than almost anyone except Rick Bin and 28 others, I figure I've earned the right to speak up... at least through attrition.

I'd like to politely remind you the forum isn't your personal playground. A lot of others, myself included, hang out here and really don't want to have to wade through whatever it is you're doing.

Thanks.

Hey Brad,

I think 16B is just releasing his emotions. As you probably know, he followed Stick for many years, then went through some sort of crisis/issue where he threw in his rifle looney hat, and gave up reloading. He made numerous posts about only needing a few rifles, not having time to reload, etc. Yeah, it was really weird but it makes sense given the latest antics.

He's obviously on a mission to attack the guy that fed him rifle advice in the past. Not saying one side is better than another, but when a man flips sides it can be difficult to watch. Or, at least annoying to wade through the posts.

Jason

Now this is really epic!

Certainly not a fan or follower, but have gotten tidbits along the way. No crisis, but thanks for your concern. Went down the rifle/reloading rabbit hole and took is as far as I was interested, then took it back the other way to see what I could get away with from a minimalist approach. I have the rigs I like the way I like. None of which are approved by the messiah if that matters to you.

Time is a valuable commodity so I’d rather do other things than shullphugg BC’s, etc. Granted it’s interesting. Still enjoy the ‘fire too. It’s a pretty good resource and entertainment.

I’m guilty of bumping old threads for giggles because the same questions get asked, and I’ve probably asked a lot of those myself. It is what it is. Found it pathetic when a fella posts a thread about going ADL/BDL and gets met with a pile of undeserved crap.

So, while looking though some threads I found some similar stuff by your messiah and thought the hipocracy kinda funny.

Never thought it would snowball like this, but dang man.

BTW....I’ve got a pair of Tikkas 223 & 30-06. My original went down the road through all my “learning” about great rifles and what not...only to find that two things really matter in the world of hunting and shooting.

Not much and very little.

So when I found another 30-06 T3 that just happend to have a set of my modified rings on it, I couldn’t help myself. Seems that outta the box 75 HBPT’s and 165 TSX’s share the same dope. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Now, if some sucker wants to cough up a M8 with a M1 I might be tempted to make them twins. But, a SWFA 10X MQ is hard to pass for playing around.

And no, I didn’t learn about SWFA’s all by myself, and neither did you.

But I’m also not a dick to members here, aside from those that make racist comments.

Peace and chicken grease,

16 Bore(d)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Holy shiit uncle johnny, that is something else!!!! Make a hellava euro mount!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by 4th_point
How's it going man?

Thanks.

Hey Brad,

Jason

Now this is really epic!

Certainly not a fan or follower, but have gotten tidbits along the way. No crisis, but thanks for your concern. Went down the rifle/reloading rabbit hole and took is as far as I was interested, then took it back the other way to see what I could get away with from a minimalist approach. I have the rigs I like the way I like. None of which are approved by the messiah if that matters to you.

Time is a valuable commodity so I’d rather do other things than shullphugg BC’s, etc. Granted it’s interesting. Still enjoy the ‘fire too. It’s a pretty good resource and entertainment.

I’m guilty of bumping old threads for giggles because the same questions get asked, and I’ve probably asked a lot of those myself. It is what it is. Found it pathetic when a fella posts a thread about going ADL/BDL and gets met with a pile of undeserved crap.

So, while looking though some threads I found some similar stuff by your messiah and thought the hipocracy kinda funny.

Never thought it would snowball like this, but dang man.

BTW....I’ve got a pair of Tikkas 223 & 30-06. My original went down the road through all my “learning” about great rifles and what not...only to find that two things really matter in the world of hunting and shooting.

Not much and very little.

So when I found another 30-06 T3 that just happend to have a set of my modified rings on it, I couldn’t help myself. Seems that outta the box 75 HBPT’s and 165 TSX’s share the same dope. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Now, if some sucker wants to cough up a M8 with a M1 I might be tempted to make them twins. But, a SWFA 10X MQ is hard to pass for playing around.

And no, I didn’t learn about SWFA’s all by myself, and neither did you.

But I’m also not a dick to members here, aside from those that make racist comments.

Peace and chicken grease,

16 Bore(d)

Epic'r response! smile

Obviously more boobies are needed.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I thought it was Love, Peace and Taco Grease.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.