Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
-killing-people-in-uganda]Story Here

[bleep] are attacking people in Uganda, part of a disturbing trend going on in the country that has led to crop loss and even death.

National Geographic reports that the problem has been going on for several years, citing an incident in 2014 that saw a [bleep] fatally attack a 2-year-old child, stealing the baby from his mother.

“A [bleep] came in the garden as I was digging,” Ntegeka Semata said in an interview with the publication. She noted that her four young children were with her and as she turned her back to get water, the [bleep] took her child by the hand and ran off.

The child screamed, which caused the other villagers to pay attention and chase after him, but it was too late. “It broke off the arm, hurt him on the head, and opened the stomach and removed the kidneys,” Semata continued, adding that the child died on the way to the local hospital.

Semata and her husband lived in the village for more than three years and built a bamboo fence around their tiny backyard to prevent the [bleep] from getting in. “I am scared all the time that other [bleep] might come back,” Semata said in the interview.

The fence was no match for the [bleep], who kept returning and eventually Ntegeka and her husband were forced to leave their house by the end of 2017, moving to a rented room three miles away. “I feel like we’ve been cast back into poverty,” she said.

Since the 2014 incident in Muhororo, there have been several other attacks on children. Three deaths have been reported and six additional injuries or escapes have occurred as a result of the attacks.

It's unclear why the [bleep] are attacking the young children, but the publication mentioned "habitat loss" for the mammals throughout the western part of the country.

"The native forest that once covered these hillsides is now largely gone, much of it cut during recent decades for timber and firewood, and cleared to plant crops," according to the National Geographic story.

The Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) is aware of the issue. On its website, it notes that [bleep] can "be aggressive and unfriendly, particularly towards unrelated individuals."

In comments obtained by National Geographic, UWA Executive Director Sam Mwandha said recently that it is "hard" or even "impossible" to prevent clearing of the areas. “We can only plead; we can only educate and hope that people will appreciate them," he added.

[bleep] are humans' closest living relatives, sharing "at least 94 [percent] of its DNA," according to the UWA.

Sociable, communicative and intelligent, these mammals are able to use tools such as rocks to smash open nuts, empty pods to scoop water and get termites out of their nests by using sticks. But with their habitat being threatened by a growing population, [bleep] are getting closer to human settlements.

Listed as endangered according to the International Union for Conservation of Nature, there are believed to be less than 300,000 [bleep] across the African continent.

It is illegal in Uganda to kill [bleep], but occasionally permission is granted if a male [bleep] goes rogue, The Sun reported.

[img]https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/11/1862/1048/[bleep]-1-[bleep].jpg[/img]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Since they're all bleeped out, can I assume that bleep refers to a small ape?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Small ape............Negro child?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm guessing baboons...kinda like cousins...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Yes you can, rhymes with imps.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Chemps have 94% human DNA, being 6% short seems to make a huge difference. A good bit of our "human" population is probably only 2% short and can interbreed with humans. Look at what a difference that 2% or 1% makes.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Link goes to 404 pg.

If this is true Houston needs some (bleep).

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/13/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Link goes to 404 pg.

That's because the link info was bleeped.

Just google the title for the original story.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Yes, It's also known as Black on Black crime here in the larger cities.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I will be sure to watch out for bleeps in the forest.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We can have a chuckle over this, but in the bush in equatorial Africa, ch -imps are aggressive crop raiders. I talking to rural Pygmies in SE Cameroon, they told me they do fear the gorillas because they can scare them off. The [bleep] regroup and attack, use sticks as weapons, and are much more intelligent than gorillas. They consider ch-imps are dangerous. No joke.

Last edited by hatari; 11/13/19.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Link goes to 404 pg.

That's because the link info was bleeped.

Just google the title for the original story.

Hahaha. Unreal. Thanks, SB.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[bleep].... Smaller apes is what is doing it... there was an article on Fox about this... killing and eating people... Not to worry though... they have not figured out how to use a gun yet... we can easily win this battle.. just start blasting them with AKs (which I am sure there are plenty of in Uganda) and they will start leaving people alone real quick

Last edited by Sako; 11/13/19.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's why I carry a 38

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sounds a lot like going to a Popeyes chicken shop .

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Sako
[bleep].... Smaller apes is what is doing it... there was an article on Fox about this... killing and eating people... Not to worry though... they have not figured out how to use a gun yet... we can easily win this battle.. just start blasting them with AKs (which I am sure there are plenty of in Uganda) and they will start leaving people alone real quick

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3oT7BRiWo
At least one chemp has an AK...

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Sako

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3oT7BRiWo
At least one chemp has an AK...

A [bleep] with an AK is just fun for the whole family ...

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So [bleep], doesn't show up but apes and baboons, do?

Yep, looks like that's

Last edited by RickyD; 11/13/19.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[bleep]

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Hitler believed they are sub humans.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,794
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.