Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Tucker Carlson had a segment last night about how kids are being totally effed up in "elite" colleges. The takeaway was that its laughable until you realize that they are in a position to be running things in a few years. The only thing wrong about his segment was that it is really almost all colleges that the state has anything to do with.

I don't have any doubt that these brainwashed robots will have the will to do some real damage when they ascend to power. However, they are so weak and utterly feckless that they are going to have to have some hard men to do their dirty work for them, and hard men by and large are disgusted by them. Gonna be "interesting" down the road for sure.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
This Kernion guy is spot on.

As many people as possible should move to the cities and stay there. Only us dumb Fk uneducated country bumpkins should stay behind. We're too stupid to understand the city and our little brains can only comprehend the simpleton ways of the "wilderness and beyond".

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
He is right.

We are bad people.

They are going to find out someday.

We are not going to a reeducation camp.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Originally Posted by fburgtx
Google “Kulaks”, and you’ll see what they have planned for the “rural folk” who refuse to provide them food.....

Tells all about them in STALIN!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Were it not for big cities it would not be so easy to fix stupid when the day comes. And come it will.

There was a time when the teaching of history allowed us to avoid repetitious destructive actions, and when critical thinking was promoted in education. We turned that foundation over to those who theorize about such things without having to deal with consequences. It will not end well for such foolish behavior, but end it will.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
No question in my mind that an armed conflict between the people living on the coasts, and the rest of us living in the "middle" is imminent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You folks in flyover made bad decisions 😳

That’s right inhale a double lung full of fresh clean air

While our esteemed professor sucks down some more smog 🤦🏼‍♂️

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I bet smog ain't all he's sucking.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I must have it all backwards, I had always thought " wicked" was bad, y'know like the Devil is wicked . I don't want to be wicked.
Now I hear young people call each othe" Dude" , in my books this is an insult. A dude ,is a awkward city guy, a misfit in hunting camp, or around a saddle horse.
Don't call me a " Dude" , Mister and shut up until I feel like speaking.
I think Don Cherry might agree , he is a respectful city boy- Cheers to Don
For those that don't know him ...look it up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A nutty comment made by a nutty professor at UC Berkeley should not worry us too much, nor should it indicate that is the opinion of all Californians or all liberals for that matter. Berkeley has, for generations , been know as "Berzerkely" by almost everyone, it being too crazy and looneytunes even for most Californians.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I doubt this genius could even fix his own toilet. No problem in California. Just chit in the street. Real smart.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we are coming to a "showdown" sooner or later. maybe not this election. the odds will be higher for 2024 and even higher later.

what we're looking at is a ahem "re-set" or as some of my middle georgia friends refer to it as a "catharsis."

it's long been my opinion that things are building toward a crescendo, and of course i might be gone.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Academia nuts.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why even give these termites a forum?...<shakes head>

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Acknowledge or not, this is what it has come too.
We are surrounded by 2 or 3 generations of folks who think they no it all and the working folks are a bunch of buffoons. I see it everyday.
These morons don’t realize guys like you and I ,ones that have busted their azzes to get where they are unfortunately in their way.
Coming from some idiot that probably pays 3K to live in an apartment surrounded by bums and homeless liberals schhtin in the streets!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All the rural Americans have to do is quit feeding them for 30 days and it's all over.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People like this idiot grad assistant are essentially institutionalized individuals.

Most come from a middle class or higher upbringing where they go through high school, straight to college, then right in to graduate school.

They exist in a fish bowl of like minded bliss ninnies. Its all high brow academics with conferences, papers, and research into whatever they deem the great problems of society. Everyone in their social circle syncs to the same worldview, thoughts and language. Anyone who is different or doesn't live within their world has to be inferior and dangerous.

None of these folks have ever lived beyond the ivy walls of academia. Nor could they survive in the real world where the rest of us live.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Just to be clear, this doosh is not a “professor”. The doosh has a bachelors degree. He is an instructor at best, and more likely merely a graduate/teaching assistant.

Professor>Asst. Prof>instructor >GA/TA

The doosh has a long way to go to be a professor, although we see that he does “profess”.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
People like this idiot grad assistant are essentially institutionalized individuals.

Most come from a middle class or higher upbringing where they go through high school, straight to college, then right in to graduate school.

They exist in a fish bowl of like minded bliss ninnies. Its all high brow academics with conferences, papers, and research into whatever they deem the great problems of society. Everyone in their social circle syncs to the same worldview, thoughts and language. Anyone who is different or doesn't live within their world has to be inferior and dangerous.

None of these folks have ever lived beyond the ivy walls of academia. Nor could they survive in the real world where the rest of us live.

Good post. I'd add politicians.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I just cannot picture someone like him beating the piss out of a red-hot U-joint on a work bench with an S-K 13/16 socket and a 2 lb hammer.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, BallisticBRYAN, 11 invisible), 1,565 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,202
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.