Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14279839 11/14/19
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Is this over? No news on the TV!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Dead On Arrival! The dummycraps are just shouting down a well to hear their own echo. The ones who can't be voted out of office in 2020 need to be dealt with in a more direct manner. One does not negotiate with a rattlesnake, a scorpion, a black widow, or the Ebola virus!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I won't watch it and I hope most won't either. If the T.V ratings for the so called "Inquiry" are negligible the statement is made the country is not interested.....better than a "POLL".

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Dead On Arrival! The dummycraps are just shouting down a well to hear their own echo. The ones who can't be voted out of office in 2020 need to be dealt with in a more direct manner. One does not negotiate with a rattlesnake, a scorpion, a black widow, or the Ebola virus!
Jerry

Every one of the house members can be voted out in '20. It's a 2 year office.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's all over Denny, the dems just haven't realized it yet.

They're a little slow so give them some time..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

When Jordan ripped the first witnesses, by asking two simple quesitons:

- Did you see, or hear, the president say that?
- Have you actually ever met the president?

Answer to both was "nope" then he simply said, so the first 2 witnesses against the president have never met the president?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't think it's going to matter what the evidence, or in this case, lack of evidence is going to show. I don't think there is a liberal anywhere that will listen to what has come out so far and believe that there was no quid pro quo. Every single demonrat in the house is going to vote for impeachment. Bank on it.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"There is no such thing as a free lunch". Quid pro quo is what politicians DO.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Was there quid pro quo....I think so. Was it an impeachable offence I don't think so. Trump will say it was a request to uncover corruption. That information might have helped him politically but he will say the focus of the request was for America. This whole fiasco will end without a good resolution for the Dems providing Trump is truthful and doesn't lie under oath. He hasn't done anything up to this point that warrants impeachment and removal from office.

living the good life every day
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Jerry

Every one of the house members can be voted out in '20. It's a 2 year office.

I think he meant the ones that can't be voted out due to their constituency will be incarcerated.

A neighbor lady told me Trump had updated Gitmo to include handicapped facilities for the older demoncraps. I dunno if true or not but it's nice of him if it is. I'd make them grow their own food.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The whole point of this impeachment is to abuse Trump day and night for the next two months. Nothing will come of it, but since it's just for the fun of it it's worth doing.

Who knows, the weakling may take a stroke or perhaps even pull a Jeffrey Epstein on himself.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The one thing I know for absolute certain is Trump is not weak. That man is the epic campaigner of all times and in his mid-70's. Making you the EPIC weak thinker for ever thinking he's weak in any regard.

Every kweer loving demoncrap in the race right now could not have made it through all the coups Trump has. They'd be in a cell with padding curled up in a corner [bleep] themselves whenever they were fed.

Not a man among them and neither are you.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
The one thing I know for absolute certain is Trump is not weak. That man is the epic campaigner of all times and in his mid-70's. Making you the EPIC weak thinker for ever thinking he's weak in any regard.

Every kweer loving demoncrap in the race right now could not have made it through all the coups Trump has. They'd be in a cell with padding curled up in a corner [bleep] themselves whenever they were fed.

Not a man among them and neither are you.

Maybe the weakling-in-chief can send more mean tweets and that'll make them stop abusing him day after day. It's worth a try since the crying like a pussy on twitter doesn't seem to make them stop curb-stomping him.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Who knows, the weakling may take a stroke or perhaps even pull a Jeffrey Epstein on himself.

JeffO, are you working on a self fulfilling prophesy? We may not agree, but please seek help! I'm sure there is somebody that you would leave behind that would miss you.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr

That one is down right disturbing!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
The whole point of this impeachment is to abuse Trump day and night for the next two months. Nothing will come of it, but since it's just for the fun of it it's worth doing.

Hey ladder boy go back to your bong stupid. Critical thinking is WAY over your head dumbass.

Carry on idiot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1337Fungi, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,321
Posts18,468,449
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.