L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Slavek
I would not go into countries that made up former Yugoslavia because Americans are not liked there.

They're not liked here, either.

I was a bit too pessimistic. For example, Slovenia might be good to go to. They have beautiful scenery and wine is also good.

,....too much influence from the lvmiker tribe in America these days.

All in all,....I think I could more easily get along with the Serbs.

The serbs would steal your lunch quicker than those of a more ebonic persuasion because you identify as one of nature's chosen victims. You often allude to others' tribes in a deprecatory manner, why do you not man up and be specific. You have, in your coy manner, alluded to me being a jew and a liar. I don.t believe for a minute that you would do so in person so relegate you to the rubbish pile of internet flapjaws. Where in the Balkans have you actually travelled?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I would not go into countries that made up former Yugoslavia because Americans are not liked there.

They're not liked here, either.

I was a bit too pessimistic. For example, Slovenia might be good to go to. They have beautiful scenery and wine is also good.

,....too much influence from the lvmiker tribe in America these days.

All in all,....I think I could more easily get along with the Serbs.

The serbs would steal your lunch quicker than those of a more ebonic persuasion because you identify as one of nature's chosen victims. You often allude to others' tribes in a deprecatory manner, why do you not man up and be specific. You have, in your coy manner, alluded to me being a jew and a liar. I don.t believe for a minute that you would do so in person so relegate you to the rubbish pile of internet flapjaws. Where in the Balkans have you actually travelled?

mike r

Translation:

"Blahblahblah"

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Translation, you have nothing of value w/ which to reply.....again.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nope. There is nowhere worth moving to.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Translation, you have nothing of value w/ which to reply.....again.

mike r

One of the campfire kosher trolls telling somebody that they have nothing of value to say.

That's rich.

Go eat pizza and get aroused while watching a football game on TV,...feel like a "winner".

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw some pictures from a Brazillian beach that had me packing my bags.

5 bucks says next year Bristoe and LVMike post Spring Break pictures with each other. They sound like Gustafson and Goldman.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Criscoe again displays his very best effort. Tell us more of your travels in distant Montenegro and define kosher trolls.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife is from Spain, and if I wanted to live there, she would go back. I like the Spanish food, lifestyle, people, fauna and flora, and weather. We have looked for housing, but haven't really seen anything that was a must have. Still looking.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 19352012
I saw some pictures from a Brazillian beach that had me packing my bags.

5 bucks says next year Bristoe and LVMike post Spring Break pictures with each other. They sound like Gustafson and Goldman.

Wasn't Goldman a joo? DANGER, DANGER DANGER!

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Personally, I don't know if you're a Jew or a liar. I just see you as a loudmouthed sack of shi t.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Personally, I don't know if you're a Jew or a liar. I just see you as a loudmouthed sack of shi t.

Yet another internet tough guy, having read your posts I will take this as an endorsement. Thank you.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
I've traveled the world extensively and lived in five other countries apart from my own, including the U.S. and there's no other place I'd rather live than here in New Zealand.

I can go deer hunting in pristine wilderness 365 days of the year and rarely see anyone else out there. Don't need a hunting license either. Almost unlimited public land with good deer populations. I can fly fish for large rainbow and brown trout in crystal clear streams and rivers just about all year round, which I do need a license for. Fish in lakes all year round.

I can tell any politician or any other government agency exactly what I think of them, good, bad or indifferent and if they don't like it, too bad they have to suck it up regardless. I don't have to be PC to anyone either; too old for that crapola.

If the wife starts nagging, I just go to my man-cave and do some reloading or fly tying. I'm retired and have a good pension.

Sure, our young female, virtue signalling, Prime Minister and her lot has taken the AR15's and AK47's off the law abiding gun owners but I never had the need for any of those anyway. Besides, they'll be looking for a new job after the next election, nothing more sure.

Meanwhile, summer is nearly here and I've got two back to back deer hunting trips in very remote wilderness areas (helicopter access only) coming up in the next couple of weeks so life is good.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Thought about opening a business branch in Costa Rica. It's a US territory, so I guess it doesn't count.

Business and personal tax advantages are massive if you live there greater than half the year, but don't have to give up us citizenship.

Yeah, it gets hurricanes but every place has its crap weather.

It's still on the table, but as things mature, it seems less and less likely. I'll just bend over and take the IRS raping.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Criscoe again displays his very best effort. Tell us more of your travels in distant Montenegro and define kosher trolls.

mike r

I actually AM kosher, though my post count here is too low to really be a troll. Still, I think that of everyone who posts here, I keep kosher to a greater extent than anyone else I've run across. So I would like to throw my yarmulke in the ring for the title of Chief Kosher Troll of the Campfire.

Also, I'm a first generation American and while there are other places I enjoy visiting, I'm also so grateful for what the US has done for my family that I would never even consider turning my back on this country. It's far from perfect, but the founding principles remain the best the planet has ever seen. The problem is that those principles are being undermined and eroded, and the answer isn't to reward the saboteurs and curs by giving them control of what remains.

Last edited by Remsen; 11/14/19.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
No way....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Thought about opening a business branch in Costa Rica. It's a US territory, so I guess it doesn't count.

Business and personal tax advantages are massive if you live there greater than half the year, but don't have to give up us citizenship.

Yeah, it gets hurricanes but every place has its crap weather.

It's still on the table, but as things mature, it seems less and less likely. I'll just bend over and take the IRS raping.

Costa Rica a US Territory? Ohh?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Not going anywhere. Been here all my days so far, and I am not leaving now. Might miss the opportunity to whack some commies. Tragic, that would be. I like it here, and the only real change I want to see is the crazies locked up, the traitors hanged, and the dead weight shed. Things keep going the way they are, I just might get all of it. Or not be around to see the disaster if we lose. Either way, I wouldn't miss it. Not for the world. Been waiting on it for a long while. Just wondering what will finally set it off. My people are so much more tolerant than I would have thought. Shame, that...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Yes.

Have worked in South America and spent a fair amount of time in Argentina. There are some places there I have and could consider to live. Without the connections I have there, I am not sure I would be as interested.

Belize is a possibility. Have a friend that lives there about 90% of the year. Could maybe do that.

Montana MOFO
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No way I’d leave the country that I love, the country that my forefathers died for and helped build. I’ve got too much at stake.....besides I’ve never been one to run from a fight.

We plan on moving our home base up to Alaska eventually which should provide some insulation for us and our honky kids. 😁 I’ll make my final stand up there and when the wolves come knocking on the door of the island we live on I’m sure they’ll be met with stiff resistance. That is if they can figure how to get there safely and disembark without being dropped before their sneakers touch terra firma. 😂

My perspective is different than others because the island we currently live on and the surrounding community have very very few minority’s, like 3/10’s of 1% are black, 8/10’s of 1% are Mexican, etc..........95.6% white! Consequently we have very little crime and a fairly harmonious and friendly community. If our politics weren’t dominated by the bullshit from the liberal city queers we’d be fat and happy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Talking to a lady friend of mine recently and her sister lives in Panama. Her sister invited her and her husband to move down there and live with her. She claims it's very cheap to live down there, but there's got to be some down side possible to take into consideration.

I also have some friends who moved to Ecuador and really like living there. Years ago I had friends who moved were snow birds in Mexico. Haven't kept up with them, but I really can't see an upside to that anymore. I just know that there are x-pats in Viet Nam, Thailand, Phillipines, and various other countries due to cheaper living.

Have any of you considered that? I haven't considered it seriously but I have to admit it's crossed my mind. Problem is many of those countries don't allow you to carry a handgun on your person. My answer, is if my gun, is not wanted, then neither am I. What's your take on this whole thing?

Out of Australia...in a shot, straight down to Tassie.

Take that Taswegians.

Added for those not in the know...reference to Tassie being left off Australian map at Brisbane Games.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,822
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.