Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Seems like a top notch public servant that knows her chit. YOu guys, on the other hand, have your heads so far in the sand and it's so obvious, that you've lost all ability to see the truth. I'm starting to wonder if the comments you make and discussions you start are a joke, and maybe I'm taking them seriously when I should just sit back and laugh.

Says the sage from the liberal heart of Minn-nee-so-ta.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Minneapolis = S.hithole

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not a troll, I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American.

lol. you must think we're as stupid as you make out to be.....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
That she will start crying, slobbering, blubbering, like a snot nosed kid, and start talking in that whiny "hurt little girl" voice?

Just like Christine Ballsy Ford did at the Kavanaugh hearings?

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

wait, wasn't it Kavanaugh that teared up? Maybe the ambassador will end up on the Supreme Court.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Not a troll, I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American. But, I cannot sit back and be complicit in this disaster of a presidency. He's a fool, a con man, a slick New York real estate developer that put his and his family's interests far above anything else. He had a chance to serve his country and passed with a doctor's note. We can find other people with conservative values that can bring our country together rather than divide it. Trump is a traitor to the US, it's disgusting.

Please do provide grounded/concrete examples, we'd all like to hear/read these.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
This looks and feels a lot like Ballsy Ford, chapter two. Questions by Dem staff atty, repeatedly goes to, " how did that make you feel"... blush

Woman scorned by big bully Donald... cry

No mention that those people serve at the pleasure of the President, end of story, period.

TV drama, scripted for dramatic effect. This woman is a hero of the state, wronged by that nasty Donald Trump.

I've heard "how did that make you feel" for the umteenth time, made for TV, a soap opera...

Facts get in the way of a scripted scenario.

You don't need facts...

DF

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A gun toting proud American troll- - - - -with 186 posts in the past 15 years! Come talk to my garden- - - -I'll save a fortune on fertilizer!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore
That she will start crying, slobbering, blubbering, like a snot nosed kid, and start talking in that whiny "hurt little girl" voice?

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

wait, wasn't it Kavanaugh that teared up? Maybe the ambassador will end up on the Supreme Court.

Kavanaugh that had a dem prop[multiple ones actually] making 100% unsubstantiated claims against his integrity as a human? Claims that there was no way to shield his young children from hearing/seeing?
I saw a couple of tears of anger, not sure what drugs that you were on??

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Fact is Trump Has brought the country together like no other president has. That's why the media and the democrats are terrified of him. That's why the entire establishment including republicans are terrified. He has done more for the welfare of the country than any other president has. You can tell just how much he has done by how hard the democrats and their media cronies are fighting to get rid of him.

If anyone considers himself a Christian and a Conservative Gun Owner you had better do a hell of a lot of soul searching before you call him a traitor. It's the other way around, the democrats are the traitors and anyone trying to oust the best president we've had to date probably since Lincoln.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

Kavanaugh that had a dem prop[multiple ones actually] making 100% unsubstantiated claims against his integrity as a human? Claims that there was no way to shield his young children from hearing/seeing?
I saw a couple of tears of anger, not sure what drugs that you were on??

so you're verifying the tears? good, I thought that was what I remembered.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It was already leaked out from when she did her private testimony that she was told by the Ukrainians to watch her back before she got fired. That meant that they getting ready to fire her because she was corrupt in helping Hillary with the Ukrainians affect the election of 2016. It was leaked out that she feared for her life because Trump was going to get her. Instead, he fired her. She'll play the victim.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/t...mony-marie-yovanovitch-today-2019-11-15/

Yovanovitch was removed as ambassador in May after Giuliani and other Trump allies attacked her in television appearances and on Twitter, claiming she was disloyal to the Trump administration and standing in the way of investigations into supposed Ukrainian interference in the 2016 campaign and Burisma, the energy company that had employed Hunter Biden, the former vice president's son.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Not a troll, I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American. But, I cannot sit back and be complicit in this disaster of a presidency. He's a fool, a con man, a slick New York real estate developer that put his and his family's interests far above anything else. He had a chance to serve his country and passed with a doctor's note. We can find other people with conservative values that can bring our country together rather than divide it. Trump is a traitor to the US, it's disgusting.

maybe you ought to read this article about your little darling.

https://spectator.org/did-you-know-this-about-marie-yovanovitch/

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Kavanaugh's testimony was hard to watch with all the blubbering and sniveling, it was an embarrassing moment for all men.

Last edited by Prewar70; 11/15/19.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Seems like a top notch public servant that knows her chit. YOu guys, on the other hand, have your heads so far in the sand and it's so obvious, that you've lost all ability to see the truth. I'm starting to wonder if the comments you make and discussions you start are a joke, and maybe I'm taking them seriously when I should just sit back and laugh.

Explain to me why you think she is such an upstanding public servant please?

Help me out here.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Cite please for where Trump has put anything ahead of the American people?

I would appreciate it if you could show me, list for me where his actions and the results have been anything but a positive for the heart of this country?

Montana MOFO
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Read bio/resume. Look at her appointments over multiple administrations. LIsten to the testimony, and not just Trump's f'ing tweets.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You are.mentally defective.

And a LIAR to.boot.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Kavanaugh's testimony was hard to watch with all the blubbering and sniveling, it was an embarrassing moment for all men.

You and Syc being such manly men and all.......LMFAO at both of you.

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

I would like to see your response in front of a kangaroo court with lies on top of lies, scorching your reputation as your family watches.

I'm sure it wasn't a good time for Kavanaugh or his family.

It was a bad time for the nation.

Dems are ruthless demagogues with no feel for justice, just power and dominance regardless of the cost.

DF

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
I like Trump but they need to take his phone. His tweet during her testimony is going to give them more ammo...

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,642
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.