Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Just another example of why I quit watching the NFL AND the NBA! Nothing but a bunch of thugs dancing around the field celebrating every time they do what they make millions for!

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just a lil love tap nothing to see here.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Should be banned for life. In shootings, the left immediately calls for banning guns, and we counter that it's the person, not the gun, and that the person should be dealt with severely. I can bet that here, no one will call for banning helmets, and I can also bet that there will be those here who will want to give Garrett a slap on the wrist and let it go at that instead of dealing with him as should be done.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Oh for Gods sake, go take a seat at Popeyes and order a couple chicken samwitch, and you will see a real ass~whoopin, and likely a shootin or two ! laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Originally Posted by elkcountry
Just another example of why I quit watching the NFL AND the NBA! Nothing but a bunch of thugs dancing around the field celebrating every time they do what they make millions for!

Sort of like all gun owners are nothing but a bunch of mass murderers in waiting, right?

Seems like you want to condemn them all for the actions of a very few. Very liberal of you, I would say. Very.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by papat
Not a great move for sure. Rudolph was the one to grab first. Nobody is talking about that though. A quarterback against a defensive end is not a good matchup. Garrett shafted himself.

I have no issue with what Rudolph did. Garrett hit him extremely late and drove him into the ground.

Last edited by ammoman16; 11/15/19.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yep, he was in the wrong, but so was Rudolph, kicking for the groin and grabbing first.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
[bleep] seem more civilized than those dudes in the game!

MAGA! This is the way!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkcountry

......................We Have A Winner........... I stopped watching the NFL Drama Theater, / Reality Show, / Circus, about seven years ago when it seemed to have become something other than just a sport. I still like football and occasionally catch some high school games on a local cable station. I just can't stand the NFL anymore since they became Hollywood.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
No way to defend that......so cue the RACE CARD.
"He called me....."
Coming in 3, 2, 1.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Andy Griffith got it right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FibbKyBTJX4

Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Didn t Lyle Alzado do that in the early 80 s?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not too surprising, these guys are the best of the best of the best and their level of aggression is higher than average or they wouldn’t be on your TV. Don’t think this will do anything but help ratings , we as Americans in the age of instant gratification internet and digital entertainment are becoming bored with the same old sports. Our threshold of stimulation that we deem as entertaining is not quite peaked out( Roman coliseum isn’t too far in the future and I’m sure exists somewhere on the dark web). We want blood, not sure I see much of a difference between that brawl and nascar driver bumping another racer into the wall going 200mph. We as a nation love a good wreck( just watch the impeachment proceedings) .

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I tried to watch both videos and it says the NFL has blocked the content. WTF?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I tried to watch both videos and it says the NFL has blocked the content. WTF?

Just click on the 'watch on YouTube' thing.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I was watching the game live and the one thing that nobody has mentioned, right before Garrett blew a gasket, Rudolph looked up at him and called him a bitch. I read lips pretty well, being partly deaf, and am absolutely certain he said that. Garrett got stoopid at that point. Ironically he played the best game of anyone on the field IMO. He is toast now.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by cuznguido
I was watching the game live and the one thing that nobody has mentioned, right before Garrett blew a gasket, Rudolph looked up at him and called him a bitch. I read lips pretty well, being partly deaf, and am absolutely certain he said that. Garrett got stoopid at that point. Ironically he played the best game of anyone on the field IMO. He is toast now.

Oh goodness! THAT certainly justifies any sort of retaliation. Trash talk is a given - NFL game or 24hr forum. Same thing. Bashing in heads, not so much.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by cuznguido

I thought he called the player that pushed him down from behind AFTER the Garrett tussle a bitch?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He'll claim he called him a ni gger.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
He'll claim he called him a ni gger.

He is, and he should be arrested for assault. Helmets are weapons when used this way. He well could have killed with it and got lucky he didn't cause extreme injury.

This is symptomatic of the cesspool the NFL has become.

Kneel away at the anthem and flag, and go ahead and support this league. You're one in the same when you support NFL football. (Not you Ghost)

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (257 mag, 35, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 16 invisible), 1,483 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,147
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.