Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Will he get a pardon?

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/470657-stone-verdict-guilty

Jurors convicted Stone on all seven counts of obstruction, making false statements and witness tampering.

The verdict marks another high-profile victory for former Special Counsel Robert Mueller, whose legal team alleged that Stone had tried to conceal from Congress his contacts with the Trump campaign and people he believed were feeding him inside information about WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Guilty of being a high profile friend of Trump. He should immediately pardon him and all who have been prosecuted for being high profile Trump friends.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Pitiful

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lawfare waged by the Demonrats and their shyster apparatchiks.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Stone is another Trump campaign associate who will die of old age in prison.

How funny is it that Trump's own hand-picked DOJ keeps prosecuting and convicting his friends for felonies? My sides hurt!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sure hope Trump pardons him...…..talk about a trial in search of a crime!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
RollingBlunder,

Almost as funny as the clown show on Capital Hill this afternoon.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
RollingBlunder,

No American president has ever, or will ever, be removed via impeachment. It just won't ever happen.

So, the real action is in the courts of law. And those close to Trump get convicted/plead guilty with numbing regularity.

Next up, Rudy G. and Trump himself courtesy of the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

Your boy dies in prison. lol

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
How funny is it that Trump's own hand-picked DOJ keeps prosecuting and convicting his friends for felonies? My sides hurt!

This is much more hilarious.Barry Soetoro aka Bathhouse Barry showers with Reggie Love.LOL.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Wanna bet, RT? smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/15/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol this is f,ed up ...the country would be better off if the cnn crew and the muller leaker were in jail....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

RollingBlunder,

No American president has ever, or will ever, be removed via impeachment. It just won't ever happen.

So, the real action is in the courts of law. And those close to Trump get convicted/plead guilty with numbing regularity.

Next up, Rudy G. and Trump himself courtesy of the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

Oh my hell you are stupid!!! That ladder fall clearly left it’s mark. You are one dumb SOB. Go back to your bong dummy.

Carry on Jeff. You idiot.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Springcove

RollingBlunder,

Oh my hell you are stupid!!! That ladder fall clearly left it’s mark. You are one dumb SOB. Go back to your bong dummy.

Trump filed a petition yesterday afternoon asking the US Supreme Court to block the lower court's, and the appellate court's, rulings that his accountants must turn over the last 8 years of his corporate and personal tax returns to the NY grand jury convened by the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

No wonder Ol' Donald can't speak a coherent sentence without sounding like a phugging retard. He's under a lot of pressure it seems. Maybe you guys should pray even harder for him? He really needs your prayers. Let us pray...LOL.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Go back to your bong dummy... Or should I say coward since you won’t post under your original name.

Idiot

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They are trying to make him do something that they legally cannot do without the help of Obama judges ignoring the law and constitution. Were it me I'd tell them to pound sand and stick it up their spam fed asses but that's just me. Funny the constitution means nothing when a republican is president. They just ignore it and forge ahead.

One fine day we'll have a super majority of actual conservatives in charge of both houses and impeach some of these idiots that are ignoring the constitution including some of the Supreme Court justices that are radical nutcases and replace them with men and women that actually read, understand and follow the constitution as it was written without finding a new right between every sentence.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Go back to your bong dummy... Or should I say coward since you won’t post under your original name.

Idiot

You reckon “they way over-penetrate” in prison?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

RollingBlunder,

Trump filed a petition yesterday afternoon asking the US Supreme Court to block the lower court's, and the appellate court's, rulings that his accountants must turn over the last 8 years of his corporate and personal tax returns to the NY grand jury convened by the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

No wonder Ol' Donald can't speak a coherent sentence without sounding like a phugging retard. He's under a lot of pressure it seems. Maybe you guys should pray even harder for him? He really needs your prayers. Let us pray...LOL.

You believe in praying?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1195389486659776512

So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?....

11:13 AM · Nov 15, 2019

Last edited by Squidge; 11/15/19.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Hey JeffO...remember when you couldn’t open a box of bullets?

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Idiot

You reckon “they way over-penetrate” in prison?

Yes...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 52 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,832
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.