R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by 12344mag
RollingBlunder,

Almost as funny as the clown show on Capital Hill this afternoon.........

No American president has ever, or will ever, be removed via impeachment. It just won't ever happen.

So, the real action is in the courts of law. And those close to Trump get convicted/plead guilty with numbing regularity.

Next up, Rudy G. and Trump himself courtesy of the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

Your boy dies in prison. lol

Reckon we'll find out if that's true when we have another D POTUS......

FJB & FJT
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
trump'll spring 'im

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
RollingBlunder,

No American president has ever, or will ever, be removed via impeachment. It just won't ever happen.

So, the real action is in the courts of law. And those close to Trump get convicted/plead guilty with numbing regularity.

Next up, Rudy G. and Trump himself courtesy of the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

Hi, Jell-O..........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
SO dung beetles roll the balls backwards heh? I guess you can learn something from the Political subforum.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RollingBlunder,

lol...to think you actual believe that nonsense. Let me know when you are ready to acknowledge and confront the corruption in the deep state DOJ under Comey et al... I won't hold my breath.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RollingBlunder
No wonder Ol' Donald can't speak a coherent sentence without sounding like a phugging retard. He's under a lot of pressure it seems. Maybe you guys should pray even harder for him? He really needs your prayers. Let us pray...LOL.

What's really funny is you're about as coherent as Adam Schiff..

No need to pray for the man as he's on top, he doesn't need the help right now.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No wonder Ol' Donald can't speak a coherent sentence without sounding like a phugging retard. He's under a lot of pressure it seems. Maybe you guys should pray even harder for him? He really needs your prayers. Let us pray...LOL.

Pray for your president. He needs it more than ever.

New York City jurors hold his life in their hands.

He won't do well in a New York State prison.

Pray for him, loser.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Ladder boy you calling someone a loser is laugh out loud funny. Go back to your bong Jeff. I’m sure they have him this time...

Carry on dumbass...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RollingThunder = Jeff-O-the-Ass-Hole

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The whole thing is a pathetic witch hunt led by the witches themselves. It’s truly unbelievable how corrupt our government is. It’s so pervasive that it’s become commonplace and expected.

I’m no fan of Roger Stone. He’s a weirdo that I doubt has any allegiance to anything except himself and money. He and his wife are swingers with an “open relationship” so from that vantage point it’s not hard to view him with the utmost caution. Roger Stone’s entire life is one amoral job after another. He’s the kind of guy, like his business partner Manafort, that has spent his life selling his soul to the devil while hoarding power, secrets and arrogance. If it wasn’t for the fact that this entire charade is focused on bringing down our duly elected I wouldn’t give 2shits what happens to Roger or Manafort but my hatred of democrats is stronger than my dislike of Stone or Manafort.

Those types of soulless, power hungry animals are precisely what the deep state feeds off of and they’re the ones that perpetuate an all powerful centralized government that doesn’t care about her citizens or the rule of law, they aren’t guided by altruism or any sense of right and wrong, they’re godless heathens that rot our country from the inside out. They don’t do our country any favors and they certainly don’t make conservatives look good, they represent all that’s wrong with our political system.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Pray for him, loser.

Are you honestly so fugging stupid you believe there is anything remotely illegal in Trump's tax returns? He gets audited *every* year, and has armies of accountants and lawyers who prepare the returns. If there were anything there, it would have been found and remedied years ago. And let's say this grand jury gets the information. If they leak it, that's a felony. So you're not going to get his tax returns, which is a good thing because you probably aren't capable of even comprehending them. moron.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Rollingthunderjug, prayer sent for you too.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stone is another Trump campaign associate who will die of old age in prison.

How funny is it that Trump's own hand-picked DOJ keeps prosecuting and convicting his friends for felonies? My sides hurt!

Oh geezus.....

it actually is JeffO.

Weirdness in proportions seldom seen.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Springcove

RollingBlunder,

Oh my hell you are stupid!!! That ladder fall clearly left it’s mark. You are one dumb SOB. Go back to your bong dummy.

Carry on Jeff. You idiot.

Trump filed a petition yesterday afternoon asking the US Supreme Court to block the lower court's, and the appellate court's, rulings that his accountants must turn over the last 8 years of his corporate and personal tax returns to the NY grand jury convened by the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

.......................You are one IGNORANT clown Rolling TURDS......There exists NO LAW on the books that says that either a candidate for president or a sitting US president MUST turn over or disclose tax returns.......NONE!.............SO GFY!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
.................A Rolling TURD.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sonofabitch just looked at the wiki on him.
Looks as worthless as that goes in DC.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Pray for him, loser.

Are you still sexually abusing boys?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Given the corrupt behavior of the deep-state, why should we even accept this as legitimate?

We are now at war with the left. The only detail is when the shooting will start.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Roger's problem is he's not as smart as he thinks he is. It's hard to keep all the balls in the air when you're running a scam playing both sides against the middle.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
645 members (1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 70 invisible), 2,916 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,661
Posts18,399,311
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.