Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
So I am leading a group of students at the Lead-on conference in Anchorage and I go to Walmart for supplies and they don't have plastic bags. What is wrong here?

My heart goes out to my Anchorage Brethen. Make 'em stop the madness.

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep the very left ok super left leaning anchorage assemble passed it and went into effect couple months ago. Chris Constance was the one that pushed it, as he said "our backwood cousins in the valley got it right, so should we" so now you are seeing the results of that. In Wasilla they don't charge .10 cents for paper sacks.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There's plenty of em laying along the roadways, just keep your eyes open.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kaboku68
So I am leading a group of students at the Lead-on conference in Anchorage and I go to Walmart for supplies and they don't have plastic bags. What is wrong here?

My heart goes out to my Anchorage Brethen. Make 'em stop the madness.

Doncha feel better by not being part of the “problem”?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S
Yep the very left ok super left leaning anchorage assemble passed it and went into effect couple months ago. Chris Constance was the one that pushed it, as he said "our backwood cousins in the valley got it right, so should we" so now you are seeing the results of that. In Wasilla they don't charge .10 cents for paper sacks.

Back woods cousins? Really? LOL.

Channeling little Ben!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 79S

Channeling little Ben!

Oh yeah I was like wth man.. even art looks down on us valley folks..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Channeling little Ben!

Oh yeah I was like wth man.. even art looks down on us valley folks..

That is only because I am tall...

Well, partly...
wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I went to the Eddie Bauer Store tonight and bought a softshell jacket on clearance for $35 its regular price was 99.99. The store clerk said he was too lazy to charge me for the shopping bag and gave it to me free. I don't think that that bag law will last very long. I still think it was some numb nuts who made up that legislation. Who ever it was needs to move back to California. Strange wildlife roaming around on a Friday night while the Fairbanks kids were talking to the Kenai and the Ketchikan kids. There was a kinda weird looking feller in a Jesus outfit that took a dump in the middle of 5th Avenue mall. He didn't drop his drawers just let the turd roll out of his tunic while he was walking down the mall. The place was pretty empty. I think Amazon will have it killed off by the next time I come through.

Last edited by kaboku68; 11/15/19.
W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I sat in on a meeting about tearing down the multistory parking lot and sky bridge for the 5th ave mall. Traffic is way down....

I thought Eddie Bauer was where hipsters shopped. Did you buy some thick black framed glasses too?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WDH
I sat in on a meeting about tearing down the multistory parking lot and sky bridge for the 5th ave mall. Traffic is way down....

I thought Eddie Bauer was where hipsters shopped. Did you buy some thick black framed glasses too?

The question is why were you dressed up like Jesus and dropping turds in the mall? Ph ucking Aksagebrush

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
LOL

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH

The question is why were you dressed up like Jesus and dropping turds in the mall? Ph ucking Aksagebrush

LOL!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
In before art. Cool.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Comes into effect here in NY in all stores not just WM, I think January 1st

Last edited by DANNYL; 11/17/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In before art. Cool.

I had left it up for a while... I usually refuse to acknowledge anything to do with the moron... but that was worthy!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
👍😆

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH

I would chit on the slings your wife makes but they’re not worth [bleep] on.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH

I would chit on the slings your wife makes but they’re not worth [bleep] on.

Well now you are being a internet bully.. and a retard.. oh stop dressing up like Jesus and chitting in the mall

Last edited by 79S; 11/16/19.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH

Seeing as it's after midnight - this gets my nomination for POTD on 11/16.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If'n you Anchorage heathens would pay a bit more taxes, the City could put potties out in the homeless camps for Jesus and his disciples

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VernAK
If'n you Anchorage heathens would pay a bit more taxes, the City could put potties out in the homeless camps for Jesus and his disciples

You didn’t ...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VernAK

I’d happily pay more if we could get them a ticket to Jerusalem ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Bigd7378, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.