Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Ive dealt with him numerous times with no issues. Patience grasshopper, patience

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Maybe he found a hot babe, and they eloped to Vegas to tie the knot.

Let the guy have a peaceful honeymoon.

Don’t badger the guy too bad, or he might just send two “used” prophylactics on the scope as lens covers.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H-o-l-y Schit!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
As Tom said ... some of us have perpetually flashing envelopes.
Hope this worked out.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Well he’s made contact and said estimated delivery date Friday. Well it’s Friday and it’s not here. He lives 3hrs from my house. Hard to believe it wouldn’t show up. I have guns shipped across the US in 3 days.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Hell, it took my payment 5-6 days to get to Maine. You need to play with mama a lil more!!!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by winchester88
Well he’s made contact and said estimated delivery date Friday. Well it’s Friday and it’s not here. He lives 3hrs from my house. Hard to believe it wouldn’t show up. I have guns shipped across the US in 3 days.

Quit yer whining.....I’m waiting for something from the govt that was told was sent in the 6th and I still ain’t got it.
Give him time.
When this is over someone is going on ignore depending on the outcome.........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Safe to assume payment was via gift so a hold can't be put on the funds?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
...more PayPal dodo....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

That's not a guaranteed date.

estimated
/ˈestəˌmādəd/
adjective
(of a value or number) roughly calculated; approximate.

God Bless,
David B.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I'd have driven the hour and a half to meet in the middle..........pay, pick up, have lunch and shoot the schit.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a Priority envelope go from PA to Ohio.......went thru Puerto Rico......2 weeks

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I am waiting for an order from Pittsburgh, Pa 1.5 hours from my house. It went to Zelienople, Pa on 11/11, then Grove City, Oh, then to Clinton, Pa, now to West Sunbury, Pa post office this morning. SHOULD be at my house tomorrow. 5 days, hundreds of miles..... Be patient man, I'd be hesitant to sell to anyone so anxious and quick to call someone out.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'm at a loss for the kinder gentler way to say, chit oh dear, give it a few fuggin days.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hello folks,

Unfortunately at times, my career path takes me on unforeseen travel, the kind where I don’t have days, but hours to get to my departing flight, and my wife mailed the product for me. This is no excuse, I should have relayed the information and kept communication flowing. That said, truthfully it slipped my mind, period- and that’s on me.

I am just seeing this thread now, and realistically am absolutely dumbfounded by it. The sent correspondence from the buyer was never seen, what prompted me to look was an email stating I had a message, plain and simple. If anyone believes a 2-7 VX- Freedom Worth $140 would ruin my buy/sell reputation they have simply lost their marbles. Plain and simple- put your hand on your ass, the products on its way.

MK

MK
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh, and by the way. Before it is said by the op, the scope did not arrive yesterday. I would bet the farm though, it’s at his doorstep today. Just wanted to raise awareness before the National Guard is called.

MK

MK
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’ll bet the Op voted for Obama......

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Some of you guys kill me sometimes with your defense of regulars when a deal looks like it might go sideways.

I guess if it was your dough floating in the wind and the seller had gone silent for days after lots of communication up front, you'd just not worry. Whatever.

I don't do business the way the seller has here no matter which side of the transaction I'm on. I have always found that things go much smoother when you keep in touch. Yeah, chit happens sometimes but around here your word is your reputation. So if there is a delay, wouldn't you let the other party know? I'm glad the seller finally chimed in and I hope this deal is fine but for fooks sake, for some of us a couple hundred bucks is still a lot of dough and words not kept meaningful.

Flame away if you want but I can speak from experience, Winchester88 is a good guy. And I'd bet a bunch of people reading this thread have had good deals with him too.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Lighten up Francis.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The fact is, I completely understand Winchester’s frustration. I chimed in as soon as I could, and told him the scenario. I accept responsibility of lack of communication- no more, no less and realize the frustration.. I can’t blame the fellow, it’s on me. Scope was mailed, and I offered to refund his money until arrival.

MK

MK
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,322 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,659
Posts18,455,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.