Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
In my opinion ALL non-profits...

Just look at the Clinton Foundation or Soros and his Open Society foundation for the unabashed abuse of the non-profit system.

You left out the Trump foundation, bro!

they just got fined $2 million last week for financial shenanigans....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
BP-B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You guys think LaPewpew makes as much as BigStinky?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
I think the NRA top brass needs to be well paid inorder to attract and retain talent but when you're making in a year what most consider to be a fully funded retirement that is when that has ballooned way too much.

He has no talent for the position. A true stiff.

You're dead nuts on right there, Ghost.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Oh, I’m certain ol’ Wayne is worth it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
You guys think LaPewpew makes as much as BigStinky?

According to Big Stink... nobody makes as much as him... just ask him... reservation rich he is... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The NRA has shot themselves in the foot. Not another dime from me.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
In my opinion ALL non-profits...

Just look at the Clinton Foundation or Soros and his Open Society foundation for the unabashed abuse of the non-profit system.

You left out the Trump foundation, bro!

they just got fined $2 million last week for financial shenanigans....

You forgot to tell us how much the Zero organization got fined for financial shenanigans in his last campaign didnt you?

Did you also conveniently forget about your hero the Zero sending $5 billion to Qatar and released $150 billion to Iran?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to contribute regularly to the NRA. I will not give them another penny until Wayne is gone.

GOA gets my money now.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
1. Disney pays their CEO every month, more than WLP gets annually.
2. Why do any of you think you are getting accurate information???

Imagine your grave on a windy winter night. You've been dead for 70 years.
It's been 50 since a visitor last paused at your tombstone.....
Now explain why you're in a pissy mood today.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
No problem with his base wage. The fringe benefits like suits, vacations and homes should be taken care of by him and his wages.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by fishdog52
1. Disney pays their CEO every month, more than WLP gets annually.
2. Why do any of you think you are getting accurate information???

1. Disney is NOT a registered non-profit.
2. I’ve already said my piece regarding the ridiculously exorbitant salaries of CEO’s that didn’t build the company themselves.
3. When your sole source of income comes from the goodwill donations of the people it’s best to use them wisely and not piss off the people that you rely on.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by hatari
[quote=ingwe]Thats ridiculous. Wayne should get a hefty salary for all the crap he catches, but that's wayyyyyyyy over 'hefty'....[/quote

Busting balls about his salary is like bitching about the cost of dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak house. A prime steak, sides and couple of drinks for two is $200. people can think that's ridiculous, but Prime meat is costly, professional waitstaff is costly. a nice decor is costly, and not crowding tables butt to butt cuts down on the number of people you can seat.

Hat

You are spot on.

And just for the record, last time a coworker and I were at Ruth’s Chris dinner was $300 for the two of us. The boss never says a word because we do a good job and as far as he’s concerned, we deserve it.

Mathew 22: 37-39

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ingwe
Thats ridiculous. Wayne should get a hefty salary for all the crap he catches, but that's wayyyyyyyy over 'hefty'....

Chui,

I have to ask a question. This is a job that takes a dedicated, talented, and very, very strong pro 2A leader. It must be somebody who knows the ins and outs of Washington lobbying, has to be an extremely strong fundraiser, and has to be nimble in front of reporters and the camera not to trapped with inane questions. Diplomacy is crucial in front of the Press.

So how big is that pool of candidates, and what kind of cash does it take to hire them on? I will tell you that when it comes to big time corporate management, 6 figures ain't gonna get you the talent you need. When you get into the world of Washington lobbying, the passionate 2A people get really scarce.

Busting balls about his salary is like bitching about the cost of dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak house. A prime steak, sides and couple of drinks for two is $200. people can think that's ridiculous, but Prime meat is costly, professional waitstaff is costly. a nice decor is costly, and not crowding tables butt to butt cuts down on the number of people you can seat.

Homer and Earl can sit around in their overall as go "Hell Earl, I can get all you can eat ribs and free drink refills at the BBQ joint for $14.99. Phouc Ruth!". Yeah, Homer and Earl can, but the result is plain to see. You get Eugenia, the high school girl serving, and Mable the tooth lady at the cash register. Fine hard working people, but if you wanted Prime Steak, that ain't it.

My point is that WHOMEVER we want to run the NRA needs to better than good to hold off the gun grabbers. The NRA is the single biggest reason the gun grabber haven't gotten further along in their agenda. Whomever runs the NRA is going demand a good salary that is in the ballpark of what they can make in the private sector. If you are fortunate to get a Charlton Heston type ho might even volunteer, you still need an expert in Washington lobbying to work with him and that dude will need to be PAID. there is no way around it.

Who do y'all thin helps the conservative pro 2A draft legislation to protect gun rights? It's largely the brain trust, lawyers etc. in the NRA. The write it up, submit it to whichever Congressman they are working with and then their staff takes it from their. DOn't believe for a moment that bills and legislation are whipped by people like AOC who couldn't hard boil an egg. That's what lobbyist do.

Respectfully Yours,

Hat
Two hundred bucks for a steak dinner is a crock of shyt just like useless Waynes salary. That ass hole has been capitulating with the enemy and compromising my rights away for years. He SUCKS at his job and always has.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'd do the job for a half mill a year, and wear Carhardtts the whole time I'm doing it. They can feed me McDonalds and buy me a trailer to live in and I'll go anywhere they want me to at the drop of a damn hat.

LOL
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by cra1948
[quote=ingwe]Thats ridiculous. Wayne should get a hefty salary for all the crap he catches, but that's wayyyyyyyy over 'hefty'....[/quote

Hat

You are spot on.

And just for the record, last time a coworker and I were at Ruth’s Chris dinner was $300 for the two of us. The boss never says a word because we do a good job and as far as he’s concerned, we deserve it.

I went to a Ruth’s Chris once because my sons FIL just raves about them. I left with s lighter wallet, notably unimpressed, and doubtful I’ll darken their door again.

It was a decent steak, but by far not the best I’ve had. Not the value I expected. I make a damn good steak at home for far less. I could eat steak for a month on that restaurant bill. Maybe that’s just me.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
My point being, NRA could get some other hack in that job for far less members money.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hatari…….your post is on the money......I think one of the big disconnects is...…….a lot of guys that post on this subject...maybe don't make a lot of money......and don't have a clue what people that can do these type of jobs... can get in wages.

a lot of comments on this are asinine…..the house thing is to far out there...but fringe benefits go with those type of jobs.....

and I consider myself a brokedick…...bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by cra1948

Hat

You are spot on.

I went to a Ruth’s Chris once because my sons FIL just raves about them. I left with s lighter wallet, notably unimpressed, and doubtful I’ll darken their door again.

It was a decent steak, but by far not the best I’ve had. Not the value I expected. I make a damn good steak at home for far less. I could eat steak for a month on that restaurant bill. Maybe that’s just me.

its not just about the steak to some people…….if you ever go to reno....try the Atlantis or Harrah's…….bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WLP should have been given the boot over twenty years ago

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'd do the job for a half mill a year, and wear Carhardtts the whole time I'm doing it. They can feed me McDonalds and buy me a trailer to live in and I'll go anywhere they want me to at the drop of a damn hat.

you are joking of course....bob

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
654 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 73 invisible), 2,922 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,667
Posts18,399,373
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.