Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Snyper
That doesn't change the fact that Trump had no reason to think she would hear about his Tweet while she was testifying. No one should be checking their phones during the proceedings.

It can't be "witness tampering" when the witness shouldn't have been able to hear it at all.

They are (supposed to be) there to find the truth

Trump's "expectation" doesn't change the fact that she did hear about it and was asked to respond to it during the hearing. Trump's tweet will be the big item from today's testimony and was likely ill advised.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ump-tweets-at-hearing-says-hes-trying-to

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch responded in real time to tweets from President Trump denigrating her as she testified in a House impeachment hearing, stating that they were meant to intimidate her.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) offered Yovanovitch the chance to respond to Trump after he paused her dramatic testimony to read Trump's tweet.

Trumps tweets are the only way he has to fight back against the lies about him.... this is why and how he got elected...

This is what fighting back looks like...... suck it up buttercup...

Here is what Ken Start said on Fox today "buttercup".

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-marie-yovanovitch-ken-starr/2019/11/15/id/941914/

"I must say the president was not advised by counsel in deciding to do this tweet,” Starr, who investigated former President Bill Clinton during his presidency, said to anchor Bill Hemmer during the network’s coverage of the hearing, which was a part of the ongoing House impeachment inquiry. “Extraordinarily poor judgment.”

He added, “The president frequently says ‘I follow my instincts.’ Sometimes we have to control our instincts, so obviously I think this is quite injurious.”

The former U.S. Solicitor General added, “I don’t think it rises to the level of intimidation of a witness, but I think that’s the way it’s going to be characterized.”

He went on to say that Yovanovitch was “a very powerful, persuasive witness,” before adding, “but she has just one perspective.”

Starr said later, “I would rise above the tweet, ignore it. It’s not going to go away. But there is no way to put lipstick on this porcine situation. So, I think, get that behind us.”

Yep I read Ken Starr's comments... the context was regarding the political arena...... try to keep up... wink

Yep, in the context of the political arena it was likely "Extraordinarily poor judgment”, which is why I stated previously that the tweet was ill advised. Anything you say, can and will be used against you.

Nothin like a good bitch slap, ta make the hos jump.

Always fun ta watch.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Kavanaugh's testimony was hard to watch with all the blubbering and sniveling, it was an embarrassing moment for all men.

You are a true dumb schiff. Amazing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Looks to me like she was on the take like the Bidens and a few others, and Trump knew about it. Guliani was sent to find and ferret out corruption and clean it out, and took her away from the cookie jar. She will be lucky to avoid jail. Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and Zelinski knows it--and approves of it. The swamp critters aren't just in the U.S.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 12344mag
What do you suppose the purpose was of the smear campaign by Trump and associates, of Amassador Yovanovitch? Why not just remove her?

She's a jilted employee and wants to get even.

She has no credibility.

PREZACTLY!

Hey, there was nothing to be concerned about when Biden told them to fire the investigator of Hunter in order to get the $1,000,000,000. That was just business as usual. So was Hunter getting $87,000 a month. Just ask any lying corksucker, like Preww2.

No one asks why Joe would squelch that if Hunter was on the level.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/15/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Oh yeah. Many old Trump fired her and she din do nuffin and she's starving on the streets.

Maybe as I heard today she should have been at a Human Resources Dept meeting. Her situation has nothing to do with an impeachment hearing .

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Looks to me like she was on the take like the Bidens and a few others, and Trump knew about it. Guliani was sent to find and ferret out corruption and clean it out, and took her away from the cookie jar. She will be lucky to avoid jail. Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and Zelinski knows it--and approves of it. The swamp critters aren't just in the U.S.

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
That doesn't change the fact that Trump had no reason to think she would hear about his Tweet while she was testifying. No one should be checking their phones during the proceedings.

It can't be "witness tampering" when the witness shouldn't have been able to hear it at all.

Trump's "expectation" doesn't change the fact that she did hear about it and was asked to respond to it during the hearing. Trump's tweet will be the big item from today's testimony and was likely ill advised.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch responded in real time to tweets from President Trump denigrating her as she testified in a House impeachment hearing, stating that they were meant to intimidate her.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) offered Yovanovitch the chance to respond to Trump after he paused her dramatic testimony to read Trump's tweet.

Trumps tweets are the only way he has to fight back against the lies about him.... this is why and how he got elected...

Exactly. He's fighting back with the only platform he has.

I think he should start doing Oval Office addresses, like Reagan.

The networks wouldn’t cover it, not even a Fox.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Tarkio I do not see where she lied under oath during closed door testimony, it's debatable, and it doesn't seem to be an issue during these proceedings from any of the GOP questions. So if the GOP isn't bringing it up, I suspect we the people don't have the full story

The GOP CAN'T bring anything up... yet.

There's a giant turd with a gavel in its hand preventing that right now.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

The networks wouldn’t cover it, not even a Fox.

Screw Faux.

Hardly anybody left worth watching or listening to there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fox News keeps putting Ken Starr on as a contributor, and he is always criticizing and giving Donaldus Magnus advice. He timidly talking about how Trump was making a huge blunder in tweeting during the hearings about the poor performance of his turncoat Ambassador-ette. He adjured Trump to quit tweeting. This criticism from a mouse-man who was eviscerated by the media and never defended himself.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fox News keeps putting Ken Starr on as a contributor, and he is always criticizing and giving Donaldus Magnus advice. He timidly talking about how Trump was making a huge blunder in tweeting during the hearings about the poor performance of his turncoat Ambassador-ette. He adjured Trump to quit tweeting. This criticism from a mouse-man who was eviscerated by the media and never defended himself.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
One America News had Rudy Guliani on the phone yesterday. Yavonovich's embassy was laughingly and commonly referred to as "Hillary Campaign HQ." She also had a big victory party planned using embassy property for the day following the election. The Rudy topped it off, saying he had 5 witnesses ready to testify that Yavonovich was doing favors for a company in Ukraine owned by George Soros. So, it appears she was past deep state and a minion of the Clinton crime family.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The pièce de résistance, for me, was when the camera showed her nodding in agreement with all the false accusations and conclusions Chitty chit for brains Schiff was spouty at the very end when he was closing the hearings for the day. Then she struts out, to a standing ovation of all the demonrats in the room.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Marie Yovanovitch Admits There Was No Crime, No Bribery From Trump On Ukraine"

In the end, just another nothing burger witness.

From The Federalist

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
"Marie Yovanovitch Admits There Was No Crime, No Bribery From Trump On Ukraine"

From The Federalist

MM

We all know that. Schitt For Brains Schiff knows that. Everyone knows that.

Nothing more than an ILLEGAL COUP against Trump! 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by flintlocke
One America News had Rudy Guliani on the phone yesterday. Yavonovich's embassy was laughingly and commonly referred to as "Hillary Campaign HQ." She also had a big victory party planned using embassy property for the day following the election. The Rudy topped it off, saying he had 5 witnesses ready to testify that Yavonovich was doing favors for a company in Ukraine owned by George Soros. So, it appears she was past deep state and a minion of the Clinton crime family.

Yep. Deep State Operative placed there by Soros, Clinton, & Obama. Bitch should be hung for Treason 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/16/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"Caedit Eos!"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just when all hope was lost, I understand the Dems have a state dept operative who actually "overheard" the conversation between Sondland and Trump that proved the quid pro quo/bribery. Will wonders never cease?

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,721 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,642
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.