Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Like my Fieldcraft better, have both but I could have 2 for the price of the Fieldcraft. Mine has very nice wood, no Ebony fore end cap, too bad. Fieldscraft is a 1/2" shooter, but haven't shot Kimber yet. Thought about selling the Kimber but not for less than $800.

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Daveh
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Sportsman's Warehouse.

Will you get the sale price on layaway?

I may have to slum over to the Kennewick SW and look....

Curious too, didn't even know SW did layaway. I too thought that the action was blued, but seeing that it is SS with some kind of coating, that package seems like a killer deal. I love my 6.5 Montana, and really don't need another but..... For $800...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SW does layaway, but if I recall correctly 'sale' items placed on layaway must be paid off prior to the end of the sale. Permanently reduced merchandise does not have that restriction. Check with your store to make sure as it's been a while since I asked them.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Sportsman's Warehouse.

I must have missed something. The Sportsman's Warehouse closest to me has them for $999.99, while Whittakers price is $799.99.
I'm going with Whittakers.

Somebody said the sale starts 11/15 at Sportsmans.

That explains it.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Has anyone received theirs yet?
Any photo's?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22

Somebody said the sale starts 11/15 at Sportsmans.

I missed the 11/15 part and only saw Friday..... So I did fondle one. Finish somewhat satin and wood on the one was pale although had character.

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

I DON'T NEED A WSM AS I HAVE A WEATHERBY!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Cleaning and preparing for a range run next Friday

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

I DON'T NEED A WSM AS I HAVE A WEATHERBY!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Daveh,
Your's looks a lot like mine.
I mounted a Leupold VX2 2-7X33 on mine. Total weight with scope and rings is 6.8lbs.
Zeroed it with Hornady Whitetail 129gr. Interlocks then shot 2 groups of 3. A quarter would just cover them.
Shot a starting handload using the same 129 Interlock bullet, 3 rounds slightly under an inch at 100yds.

I haven't had time to do much with it. Maybe next week if the weather holds I can start working up a load.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You bastids and all yer sexy photos had finally convinced me I needed a wood stocked Kimber. Went to Whittaker’s site to do the deed ... sold out! Guess I didn’t need one ... 😔

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Purty heavy...you wouldn't of liked it. Hint. Laughing!

PERFECT day for New Rifles. Wind is hangin' close to 60mph and there ain't no dust!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fill flash in the driveway,indicates the Plastic stock as being lighter in color,than it actually is... my bad. Laughing!

Will prolly toss a Reupold 3-9x in LW's aboard...then again.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I'll be looking forward to your evaluation Stick.
Your advice has always been very useful to me.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Does Stinky even dry these off before he takes them BACK to the pawn shop?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
I'll be looking forward to your evaluation Stick.
Your advice has always been very useful to me.

'22,

QUICK initial impression,is that handling is just fhuqking simply SUPERB. The trigger in issued guise is Killer,which floored me and it's absolutely THE smoothest rifle I've ever handled...though I can only reflect upon more than a couple/few hunnert.(grin)

Am slamming a New Fieldcraft together first,then will go check Mail and real in my newest Kali Kid Kustom and bolt it and this Kimber Kreedmire Klassik together.

Groovin' on the Ronnie Rifle's 3.030" COAL latitude,7" RPM and following COAL Square Smooch Attributes.(grin)

At least now 6mm can say she's "seen" one...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

I fhuqked up and shoulda but a few more Krassik's.

Hint.................

Oh my,did poor poor(literally) 6mm forget about her "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again? What's the "odds" that besides being a Drooling Brokedick and a CLUELESS Fluqk,that she also just "happens" to be aLying Piece Of fhuqking Schit to boot? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute",by unleashing one very WELL founded Insecurity after another. She simpy cain't begin to fathom the magnitude,if only because she's gotta suffer the Realities of her "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Ding...fries are done. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Wish I needed another moderate caliber deer rifle.

Need is such an subjective word 🤔

Last edited by ldholton; 11/16/19.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
You bastids and all yer sexy photos had finally convinced me I needed a wood stocked Kimber. Went to Whittaker’s site to do the deed ... sold out! Guess I didn’t need one ... 😔

No, you misinterpreted that, those were just to cheap.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R

Their last three they had in stock may, or may not be, on their way to California.

Last edited by robertham1; 11/16/19.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by robertham1

Their last three they had in stock may, or may not be, on their way to California.

Shall I sign up for a cull? Laffin. Good call.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by robertham1

Shall I sign up for a cull? Laffin. Good call.

One of them is coming to Texas. A 243 Fieldcraft will be coming, too.....if I can sell another rifle in the classifieds.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A couple more thunks,as I'm tryin' to jam through a Trio of new rifles. Hint.

When I paint schit,I mean it and it tends to stick.(grin) Couldn't find another 84M extended 1913 rail in the house(but prolly have some somewhere),nor were there any in town. Re-purposed 666's DD's,after a 24hr+ Acetone/Xylene soak. Still took old fashioned Elbow Grease. Hint.

Pillar height is correct and they are anchored properly. Hint.

Bedding was actually purty fhuqking good. As per any/all Living Handles,the interior needs a BUNCHA sealing,but that is no "surprise". Hint.

Won't be able to stand and will order a couple/few more inclined/extended 1913's...but it will go "Bang" as configured. Hint.

There is positive headspace with Alpha Virgins,which don't suck. SALAMI freebore a given,so it'll be a To Mag Confines Show. Sister wanted it,so it was an easy pass along to her,as original intent was as a 224 Speedmire Donor. Skookum parcel,all thangs considered. Hint.

I shoulda bought a few more.(grin)

Hint.........................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I tried to buy one last week but ran into some website issues and then couldn't get them on the phone. There were about 16 left so I figured I'd try again in a few days. You guys got them moving evidently. Betting campfire lurkers made a run. If someone changes there mind on there's let me know.

Bb

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,656
Posts18,455,599
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.