Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Nearly 80,000 immigrants approved for DACA have arrest records, USCIS report finds

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...a-have-arrest-records-uscis-report-finds

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It appears Trump was right. They’re Fuggin criminals.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well hell! Throw open the border and let their buddies in, too. What's the downside?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Well hell! Throw open the border and let their buddies in, too. What's the downside?

Yes, make Sickermore, d js, rollin turd, prewar70, gayghost, diddler, gooseshiet, etc happy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Nearly 80,000 immigrants approved for DACA have arrest records, USCIS report finds

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

VARMINT SEASON?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When my wife went for her citizenship she had to get fingerprinted so the FBI could do a background check on her.

Immigration for those who want to come in legally has two standards one for those coming in legally and another for those coming in illegally. I had to sign something that I would financially responsible for my wife and she could not go on any government assistance for three years. This is only right and I had no problem with it. But it does make me upset when I see how they are giving government assistance to illegals.

What pisses me off is how hard it is for those that go through legal immigration and how easy it is for those that go through it illegally.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What's the season on 'em?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is Obama's legacy.

This, and the other treasonous acts he committed to destroy our country.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scotty
When my wife went for her citizenship she had to get fingerprinted so the FBI could do a background check on her.

Immigration for those who want to come in legally has two standards one for those coming in legally and another for those coming in illegally. I had to sign something that I would financially responsible for my wife and she could not go on any government assistance for three years. This is only right and I had no problem with it. But it does make me upset when I see how they are giving government assistance to illegals.

What pisses me off is how hard it is for those that go through legal immigration and how easy it is for those that go through it illegally.

This is the very thing that irritates me so much about what's going on today. Let's say some WHITE person from another country decided to want to immigrate here and become a citizen. That person had both the technical skills, financial backing, and educational skills to succeed here. I'll guarantee you that they would have a much harder time getting in than a BROWN skinned illegal from the Southern border, who brings absolutely nothing to the table, as far as skills, education, and finances go.

Why/...............one word.......VOTE. The Brown skinned person is probably at least 95% certain to become a Democrat voter, while the White person would probably be something like 50/50 as to what party they would choose.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This is Obama's legacy..

Sure is, DACA is his 100%. Ya wanna talk about failure, this sumbitch was the biggest loser the west has ever seen.

But like Harry Reed said, "No negro dialect".............Important qualifications for being president!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Who could possibly have predicted that would happen?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This is Obama's legacy.

This, and the other treasonous acts he committed to destroy our country.

Yes, I blame DACA on Obama. But both parties have been complete failures on illegal immigration. It all started with Reagan’s amnesty. The Bushes and Clinton didn’t help anything.
Now we have about 30 million illegals and too many anchor babies to count. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That sounds bad, until you look at the percentage of the general population in the US with a criminal record. It appears to be just under one-third, and that's by the time they're 23. 8,000 DACAs make their percentage in the 10-12% range so apparently they're doing better than the home-grown populace.

Don't take this the wrong way, I agree that we need to eliminate illegal immigration. Not because they're criminals, but because anyone who wants to come here needs to do it on our terms, not theirs. It's as simple as that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

That sounds bad, until you look at the percentage of the general population in the US with a criminal record. It appears to be just under one-third, and that's by the time they're 23.

I have known thousands of people over the space of my 79 years, I cant recall anyone with a criminal record . Does this statistic include maybe traffic tickets or something? Hard to believe a third of the population are criminals.

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've known more than one immigrant from Central and South America and not one of them was a criminal. I have friends who run construction crews and they say "give me a Mexican any day, they're hard-working."

So, what does that prove? Interesting that no one challenges the DACA criminal statistics. Probably because it they reinforce exisintg opinions.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

That article only talks about arrests.

What about convictions?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just heard on NPR that poor illegals can't get their psych drugs without access to the affordable care act; that's why theyre getting in trouble.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've known more than one immigrant from Central and South America and not one of them was a criminal. I have friends who run construction crews and they say "give me a Mexican any day, they're hard-working."

So, what does that prove? Interesting that no one challenges the DACA criminal statistics. Probably because it they reinforce exisintg opinions.

Maybe so but considering the demographics in this area and the percentage of surnames that seem to be involved in crime in the local news good chance it is maybe not,

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Just because an illegal immigrant is a hard worker does not mean that they have no criminal record.

And I also doubt the 1/3 of Americans have a criminal record mantra from the Leftists.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

That sounds bad, until you look at the percentage of the general population in the US with a criminal record. It appears to be just under one-third, and that's by the time they're 23. 8,000 DACAs make their percentage in the 10-12% range so apparently they're doing better than the home-grown populace.

Don't take this the wrong way, I agree that we need to eliminate illegal immigration. Not because they're criminals, but because anyone who wants to come here needs to do it on our terms, not theirs. It's as simple as that.

Do you have a source that 100,000,000 Americans have a criminal record by the time they're 23?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (338Rules, 338reddog, 308xray, 2ndwind, 240NMC, 204guy, 22 invisible), 1,616 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,717
Posts18,457,110
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.