Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
All that sitting in stands sounds, well, I'd get bored and start screwing around too. LOL All in good fun.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
All that sitting in stands sounds, well, I'd get bored and start screwing around too. LOL All in good fun.

It's what you do when you get old and hunt on the east coast grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I am a busy body. I'd much rather do Western style hunting.

C
cfran Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Your move not only blew off a round, you blew your hunting spot at least for that morning. Glad your okay! Triggers are cheap to replace for piece of mind.

How did it blow the hunting spot for the morning? You've never shot 2 deer from the same spot? I've done it a few minuets apart, and a few hours apart.

I shot a doe that was sniffing the gut pile of a buck I shot a few hours earlier.

I did this at approximately 6:25 am, was 15 minutes before legal shooting hour. At around 7 I had a 3 year old 8 pt dog a doe right past my tree. Saw 3 other bucks before 10. Yep, totally ruined the spot.

All done on my land, on over 300 acres and no hunters within 1/2 mile. But the peanut gallery has the answers. I’m getting a good chuckle out of it all in reality.

I don’t use my scope as way to identify game, point the barrel where it shouldn’t, pull the gun up to my elevated blind muzzle up. But God forbid, I checked the safety on a loaded chamber. Sure as hell am glad I did figure out the gun isn’t right. I’m thankful for that. Also had my daughter shoot an 11 pt with this gun 3 weeks prior during the youth season, she was hunting by herself. Thankful she didn’t have a malfunction.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
cfran,

Your intelligence continues to shine. I posted the rules below for the youth season. They are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.

https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/deer/youth.html

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Your move not only blew off a round, you blew your hunting spot at least for that morning. Glad your okay! Triggers are cheap to replace for piece of mind.

How did it blow the hunting spot for the morning? You've never shot 2 deer from the same spot? I've done it a few minuets apart, and a few hours apart.

I shot a doe that was sniffing the gut pile of a buck I shot a few hours earlier.

I did this at approximately 6:25 am, was 15 minutes before legal shooting hour. At around 7 I had a 3 year old 8 pt dog a doe right past my tree. Saw 3 other bucks before 10. Yep, totally ruined the spot.

All done on my land, on over 300 acres and no hunters within 1/2 mile. But the peanut gallery has the answers. I’m getting a good chuckle out of it all in reality.

I don’t use my scope as way to identify game, point the barrel where it shouldn’t, pull the gun up to my elevated blind muzzle up. But God forbid, I checked the safety on a loaded chamber. Sure as hell am glad I did figure out the gun isn’t right. I’m thankful for that. Also had my daughter shoot an 11 pt with this gun 3 weeks prior during the youth season, she was hunting by herself. Thankful she didn’t have a malfunction.

You're lucky you didn't have a game warden all up in your azz asking you to prove you didn't shoot a deer before legal shooting time.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
C
cfran Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Region6
cfran,

Your intelligence continues to shine. I posted the rules below for the youth season. They are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.

https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/deer/youth.html

My daughter is 16 you moron with a hunter safety certificate, no adult supervision required. Unreal.

C
cfran Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Another bright comment. Like I couldn’t defend what happened? Keep up the brilliance boys, I’m enjoying it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had a GW pull in the gate behind me one morning while I was peeing in front of my pickup. He started asking all kinds of questions. No idea why. All I'm saying is they can make it as difficult as they want. But you got everything figured out.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This is why a lot of people have stopped visiting and or commenting on topics here.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody have a link to the other brands' discharge issues? smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Anybody have a link to the other brands' discharge issues? smile

www.xnxx.com All the premature discharge you can possibly stomach.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
This is why a lot of people have stopped visiting and or commenting on topics here.

Yes sir, you are right.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 3,067 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,698
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.