Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sleep on your stomach until you decide. - Lorena Bobbitt

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My old divorce many years ago is one of the few I know of that didn't involve either of us having somebody on the side.

We just couldn't stand to be in the same room with each other any longer.

I sat around by myself to decompress for a while before I was willing to go looking for a relationship again,...and even when I did start going after women again, I stayed fairly aloof.

I got married too early,...stayed married too long. I was happy to have a break from it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Age difference? None of my business, just curious.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
ill pray you guys have my problems when you're 56;...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
20 yrs

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Mom and dad didn’t hate each other or argue. Blindsided my sis and I right outta nowhere!!!

Just dad had a thing for floozy waitresses at greazy spoon cafes. The worse the food the better he liked ‘em.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Mom and dad didn’t hate each other or argue. Blindsided my sis and I right outta nowhere!!!

Just dad had a thing for floozy waitresses at greazy spoon cafes. The worse the food the better he liked ‘em.

i love women especially beautiful women, been lucky in that regard.. problem is they get old and mean and have to be traded
in.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
is texas a no fault divorce state?
property settlements are a bitch.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
been there, listen to your family and friends.
My family couldn't stand my ex, from the beginning to end.
both parties need to understand when you marry you marry a family, when you marry with previous children it's even more complicated.

My ex was a cheating and I didn't find out for almost a year after the divorce, everything made since at that point.
Few years later met this gal, who looks wise was way out of my class, but enjoyed the same crap I did.
With the ex I had to pretend to be "sophisticated" , and I am not, I like brown bottles and aluminum cans, simple maybe but that who I am.
the ex and I's honeymoon required a loan, we had a catered wedding and a DJ and all that BS. That b*&^% weighed out portions of food, not cool in my book.

My beautiful bride now, we took a 20 year old truck on our honeymoon,and the wedding included hot wings, we were married in a friend's fancy barn with our family and my boy and best man and ring bearer and had the time of my life doing what "WE" wanted to do. She doesn't care that I refuse to wash my truck she likes the fact I look a little like Burl Ives. For example we went on a small trip a few years ago, we smelled so bad (to cheap to get a hotel) we went skinny dipping in a river. She likes her husbands neck a little red just like her meat.

My ex tolerated my parents at holiday's , my wife spends more time with my folks than I do. My wife while "rough around the edges" fits me and who I am. On our first date, we ended up in a dive bar with a carpeted ceiling, and getting my old truck stuck in a snow drift. I was in hillbilly heaven.
My son's from my ex have learned they respect and tolerate their birth mom, but barely they have always realized where the true love is.

We celebrated our anniversary last weekend, we have a running joke of taking a "selfie" on the ass-end of any statue we see. We ended up on Missoula at the WW1 memorial, Our kids will be so confused looking at pictures when we die.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
is texas a no fault divorce state?
property settlements are a bitch.

owned my home before we married... don't mean i won't be fair with her.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter

....god damn right, haven't been happy in yrs.

I’m not sure that us guys would want “your problems” and instead we’re happy being happy with our wives. 😉 😂

Ultimately we get one chance at this life so living it with love and happiness is immensely important. Wasting our our lives in misery, loneliness and devoid of love is wasting the gift we’ve been given.

Whatever choice you make Roger I hope you find what you’re looking for and I wish you nothing but the best. Now that your kids are grown I’d expect that the impact on them would be significantly reduced and they might be better able to sympathize with you and mature enough to emotionally support their mom.

How hard will your wife take it?....or is she ok with splitting?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
been there, listen to your family and friends.
My family couldn't stand my ex, from the beginning to end.
both parties need to understand when you marry you marry a family, when you marry with previous children it's even more complicated.

My ex was a cheating and I didn't find out for almost a year after the divorce, everything made since at that point.
Few years later met this gal, who looks wise was way out of my class, but enjoyed the same crap I did.
With the ex I had to pretend to be "sophisticated" , and I am not, I like brown bottles and aluminum cans, simple maybe but that who I am.
the ex and I's honeymoon required a loan, we had a catered wedding and a DJ and all that BS. That b*&^% weighed out portions of food, not cool in my book.

My beautiful bride now, we took a 20 year old truck on our honeymoon,and the wedding included hot wings, we were married in a friend's fancy barn with our family and my boy and best man and ring bearer and had the time of my life doing what "WE" wanted to do. She doesn't care that I refuse to wash my truck she likes the fact I look a little like Burl Ives. For example we went on a small trip a few years ago, we smelled so bad (to cheap to get a hotel) we went skinny dipping in a river. She likes her husbands neck a little red just like her meat.

My ex tolerated my parents at holiday's , my wife spends more time with my folks than I do. My wife while "rough around the edges" fits me and who I am. On our first date, we ended up in a dive bar with a carpeted ceiling, and getting my old truck stuck in a snow drift. I was in hillbilly heaven.
My son's from my ex have learned they respect and tolerate their birth mom, but barely they have always realized where the true love is.

We celebrated our anniversary last weekend, we have a running joke of taking a "selfie" on the ass-end of any statue we see. We ended up on Missoula at the WW1 memorial, Our kids will be so confused looking at pictures when we die.

you are a lucky man...

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

....god damn right, haven't been happy in yrs.

I’m not sure that us guys would want “your problems” and instead we’re happy being happy with our wives. 😉 😂

Ultimately we get one chance at this life so living it with love and happiness is immensely important. Wasting our our lives in misery, loneliness and devoid of love is wasting the gift we’ve been given.

Whatever choice you make Roger I hope you find what you’re looking for and I wish you nothing but the best. Now that your kids are grown I’d expect that the impact on them would be significantly reduced and they might be better able to sympathize with you and mature enough to emotionally support their mom.

How hard will your wife take it?....or is she ok with splitting?
well friend i'm trying to find what you have...

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Stxhunter: I have no intention or inclination to be "jumping on you" for anything you decide to do!
I have dealt with some large problems of my own WAY in the past - and one of the the most important things for you to consider/advocate for yourself is, YOUR happiness.
I wish you happiness with whichever path you take.
YOU.... only live once!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First one died on me after 15 years, second one left me and robbed me at the same time. Third one is great and getting better.
Good luck Roger.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 700LH
Good luck Rodger

Yeah, I will second that.

I used to think it was best for people to stay together....even if they appeared unhappy sometimes.

Talk about misery. Used to think people should stay together for the kids too.

I have changed my mind about that as well.

Its okay to be unhappy once in a while....but a person should not be miserable.
the wises words I've ever head hear.

Last edited by stxhunter; 11/18/19.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I feel for you Roger
I am blessed to have a marriage as intended by God; "the two shall become one flesh"
Will keep you in my prayers!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
god bless mexican women...

Roger.

Your problem makes me rethink my new celibacy/warrior monk policy.

Let me get this divorce done here first.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
She is stunning Roger

Buy once, cry once.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Mine after 18 years hit me with I want a Divorce, 2 years ago, I couldnt say Fine fast enough! had felt traped for the last 10 years of it! she was Mean and didnt like others! was a bit tough at 1st but got thru it! Iv been seeing a Great Lady for a couple of months now! shes been single for 4 years. we are very much alike, shes not a hunter, but dont care that I hunt and likes to eat wild game! wants me to teach her how to Fish, she got me into Kayaking! I Learned Life to Short is be miserable! I say go for it Roger!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,490
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.