Print Thread
Hop To
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Look good and timely especially based on the lies constantly being put out by the FBI and the media

Amazing director

https://youtu.be/gSMxBLlA8qY

Last edited by ribka; 11/18/19.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's too bad Jewell didn't live long enough to fully enjoy the money he received for all the media venom and lies he endured.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Is this out already? I haven't seen anything on it, just rumors of Eastwoods plans on the movie.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
It's too bad Jewell didn't live long enough to fully enjoy the money he received for all the media venom and lies he endured.

Jewell got a raw deal. That was one of the events that woke my mind to the .gov we have.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jewell got a raw deal but nothing compared to Randy Weaver losing his wife and 14 yr old son because he wouldn't comply with the corrupt FBI after they framed him.
How about the 76 innocent people that died inside the compound at Waco.
Read the book others unknown by McVeigh's lawyer about the Oklahoma City bombing.
What happened to Richard Jewell is pretty mild. Clint should've went for the jugular and exposed all the transgressions made by the tax payer funded terrorists over the last 50 years.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/18/19.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Add Bruce Ivins to the list.

The FBI hounded him, and released his name.
If there was anything, they would have found it.
He eventually offed himself. Maybe?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ESPN did a 30 for 30 on him about 5 years ago. Well worth watching.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Out in December

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A story that has needed to be told.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Jewell got a raw deal but nothing compared to Randy Weaver losing his wife and 14 yr old son because he wouldn't comply with the corrupt FBI after they framed him.
How about the 76 innocent people that died inside the compound at Waco.
Read the book others unknown by McVeigh's lawyer about the Oklahoma City bombing.
What happened to Richard Jewell is pretty mild. Clint should've went for the jugular and exposed all the transgressions made by the tax payer funded terrorists over the last 50 years.

Actually it was the waffen BATFEces scum that framed Weaver. But the FBI has long since sunk to their level.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I lived in Atlanta during the Olympics, and I attended the games.
Jewell really got screwed, because he was a fat boy who didn't look like a hero, and, he lived with his mother.
Hannity was a talk show host in Atlanta that year, on am 640, and he was the only one in the media who defended Jewell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Waco stunned me

It changed my perception of our government forever

Jewel was a victim of a world where LEOs - whatever level - focus only on twisting facts to fit their narrative

I was watching a cold case show where a LEO was shot at his own home and law enforcement focused solely on drug dealers in the area and didn't consider how he was shot, the weapon used, or possible motives other than criminal revenge

20 years later turns out it was another LEO who shot him for reporting him.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

We thought it would be very good. Clint, has always produced great movies. It will be a while before we see it.... but, looking forward to it! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the heads up.... Gonna look for that coming around. Trailer said, "December". I rarely go to the movies unless it's something like this.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trailer I saw said it would be out Dec.13th

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There 's perfectly good reason why Rush refers to the fake news as the "drive by media".

The FBI was run,for almost fifty years,by a cross dresser who lived with his mother.No good would come of an organization run by such a freak.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Thanks for the heads up.... Gonna look for that coming around. Trailer said, "December". I rarely go to the movies unless it's something like this.

Don't forget you hearing protection. I hate sitting there the whole damned movie with my fingers in my ears.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Jewell got a raw deal. That was one of the events that woke my mind to the .gov we have.

Truly. Corrupt "government" and "media". What an unholy alliance straight from the pit of Hell.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (3333vl, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 4th_point, 7mm_Loco, 6 invisible), 1,211 guests, and 737 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,122
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.