-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Morrison just totally & completely destroyed Vindman's credibility in any thinking person's mind.

So much so that Schitt for Brains had to call a recess to regroup.

MM

Last edited by MontanaMan; 11/19/19.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Northman
" I see he is a Army Ranger. ... "

No, the Ranger tab means he completed Ranger school. If he were a Ranger, he'd wear the patch and scroll of the 75th Ranger regiment at Fort Lewis, Washington. Making it into a Ranger battalion is a very, very difficult task.

Certainly getting through Ranger school is difficult, but completing the school does not make a soldier a Ranger.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see he is a Army Ranger.

Must be tougher then the Fat [bleep] here calling him a Traitor now..

And.. how many Russian Jews do you belive would rather be a spy for Russia, then serve the US?

Than, and the guy is a grade A cundt, Ranger notwithstanding.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Morrison just totally & completely destroyed Vindman's credibility in any thinking person's mind.

So much so that Schitt for Brains had to call a recess to regroup.

MM

I'd like to see that. Are there any You Tube clips out yet?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Read section 2. That's all you need to know (and dont), rockergirl

Last edited by LeroyBeans; 11/19/19.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Read section 2. That's all you need to know (and dont), rockergirl

Section 2 of what? I want to read it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congressman Turner totally destroyed the Dems case, Schiff did his best to try and catch Morrison in a lie but he failed as only he can.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Try-outs and practice sessions for witnesses still going on in the House basement.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You should see schiff's closing remarks tonight. He has completely, and I mean completely, lost his mind. Straight jacket time.
Dude has lost it.

Last edited by rifletom; 11/19/19.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rifletom
You should see schiff's closing remarks tonight. He has completely, and I mean completely, lost his mind. Straight jacket time.
Dude has lost it.

Linky???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by jordan555
Rep just took down the Col. game set and match. Wouldn’t answer on VP Biden video truly a partisan and big headed Deep State Flunky

I saw that. But do you think it will get reported?

That little exchange unmasked Vinman as a deep state partisan. He better be careful, because it's clear to see that he's on the path to a perjury charge. The only thing that will save him is the dems holding control of the house.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rifletom
You should see schiff's closing remarks tonight. He has completely, and I mean completely, lost his yarmuckle...Straight jacket time.
Dude has lost it.

Fixed

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see he is a Army Ranger.

Must be tougher then the Fat [bleep] here calling him a Traitor now..

And.. how many Russian Jews do you belive would rather be a spy for Russia, then serve the US?

Trotskyites are all the same.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If it were possible to see every single 'against the law' 'against the rules' that this traitor/spy has committed it would take a truckload of paper to print it all . . You let 'his type' in and you've made a mistake , they are always out for themselves - F-everyone else .

Last edited by ol_mike; 11/20/19.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Although impeachment is indeed a part of the constitution and the house is charged with indicting the accused, in this case they have used partisan politics to turn the constitution on it's head and ignore the meaning of what they are actually charged with in the constitution. They should all be tried for treason and convicted by impeachment and trial in the senate themselves for using their authority under the constitution to carry out a coup against the president who is totally innocent and everyone in the free world knows it. The democrat majority has made our country and form of government a mockery and a laughing stock on the world stage. These people act as spoiled children with unlimited authority.
Enjoy your day in the sunshine jackasses for it could be cut short and the penalty for treason is quite severe.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rainshot
Although impeachment is indeed a part of the constitution and the house is charged with indicting the accused, in this case they have used partisan politics to turn the constitution on it's head and ignore the meaning of what they are actually charged with in the constitution. They should all be tried for treason and convicted by impeachment and trial in the senate themselves for using their authority under the constitution to carry out a coup against the president who is totally innocent and everyone in the free world knows it. The democrat majority has made our country and form of government a mockery and a laughing stock on the world stage. These people act as spoiled children with unlimited authority.
Enjoy your day in the sunshine jackasses for it could be cut short and the penalty for treason is quite severe.

You are stupid.

But funny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You are stupid.

But funny.

Yeah, all you radical liberals think that. You think it of anyone that doesn't agree with your communist ruination of our Republic.

You think it of anyone that doesn't agree with you.

You think you are smarter than more than 63 million people that elected our POTUS.

You won't think you are so smart when the giant you keep kicking awakens. You probably won't find THAT too funny either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
RB this jackass,LeroyBeans=NorthWest Alaska=FartBoy,is too stupid to understand the difference between then and than.

Most people learned this in grade school but he remains ignorant yet he has the temerity to call someone else stupid.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You are stupid.

But funny.

Yeah, all you radical liberals think that. You think it of anyone that doesn't agree with your communist ruination of our Republic.

You think it of anyone that doesn't agree with you.

You think you are smarter than more than 63 million people that elected our POTUS.

You won't think you are so smart when the giant you keep kicking awakens. You probably won't find THAT too funny either.

I love it when you make up stories about me.

Meanwhile, this is clearly no a bluebird day for Trump. One has to wonder if he will be making another trip to Walter Reed again, and soon.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

401 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 16penny, 12savage, 45 invisible), 2,815 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,580
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.