Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Deer Number 11 for calendar 2019 last Wednesday. (8 of the deer were suburban nuisance/cull tags for the city.) This time it’s a nice clean 10 point I took with a 10 yard shot.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ive already finished the Euro mount.

The current total is 5 whitetail bucks, 6 does, a bull elk and an alligator. This buck moves the 2019 live weight total of my archery killed game to just 50 pounds shy of 3,000 Lbs. Its still far short of last years total of 4,430 lbs but I still have a lot of bowhunting left. In fact, I am able to bowhunt until the end of Jan. 2020 under the nuisance, city deer culling program.

Last edited by sharp_things; 11/20/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Nice 10 pt. Congrats
!

NRA Patron
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
CONGRATS very nice 10 pt.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
U
U
Damm ! You're a one man wrecking crew. Pretty impressive.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
What can 1 person do with 3000 to 4000 lbs of meat in a year/season? 0 chance you can eat it personally. So, you're the asshat that uses the ends justify the means. Dont give a [bleep] if you donate or not. It's time to reign it in. Exponentially.

Shut up and hunt!
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I reckon 10K pounds of venison could be traded for a half ounce of class.
Maybe take 20K.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Enjoy your thanksgiving Ronny hope josh and his boyfriend do some sausage talk over dinner.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love the high school picture collage you made for yourself...Your memories will last forever, if only for you. Congrats 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by fredIII
Enjoy your thanksgiving Ronny hope josh and his boyfriend do some sausage talk over dinner.

😲😲😲

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Kelk
What can 1 person do with 3000 to 4000 lbs of meat in a year/season? 0 chance you can eat it personally. So, you're the asshat that uses the ends justify the means. Dont give a [bleep] if you donate or not. It's time to reign it in. Exponentially.

“What can one person do with 3000 to 4000 lbs of meat in a year/season?”

I can feed many families.

Mine
My adult kids and their families
My extended family (inlaw/wife’s side of the family)
The families of the homeowners in the subdivisions where I do nuisance culling for the city/town. The deer I kill with my bow are on their properties and they get the first right of refusal on the meat.
The coworkers I feed several times a year when I put on game feeds for them

“0 chance you can eat it all personally”

Correct but all of it is eaten by lovers of wild game. None is disposed of or goes to waste. 100% of it is enjoyed and wanted and valued by all that consume it.

“So, you’re the asshat that uses the ends justify the means.”

Yup those are words. Sure, it's word salad that means nothing but you did string several words together that almost made sense. Good for you for trying.

“Don’t give a [bleep] if you donate it or not.”

Thank goodness. Ive been wondering what your opinion was. I cant tell you how long I’ve been sitting here pondering if you cared or not so it comes as great relief to me that actually you don’t give a [bleep]. I really dodged a bullet here. Imagine if you gave a [bleep]? That would change everything. You not caring allows me to go forward without worrying if you cared. Next time, don’t wait so long to weigh in.

“It’s time to reign it in. Exponentially.”

Wait……………… What? I thought you just said you don’t give a [bleep]????? Now you want me to change????

If you have read the entirety of this post and my others, you will already know that I am a traveling bowhunter that goes from state to state all year long to hunt game AND I am authorized by my municipality to use my bow to remove deer for the City and Town to try to bring deer numbers back down to social and biological carrying capacity and acceptable levels so we have fewer car/deer collisions and less deer damage. I still have unlimited tags and a few months to help reduce our deer excess and while I am currently at 9 deer for the municipality, I expect that number to grow and the freezers of local families to fill with venison.

I told the elected leaders of the city and town boards that you don’t give a [bleep] if I donate all the meat and you can imagine their sigh of relief. You sanctioning our deer reduction plan for the next few years was just the sort of boost and validation we were looking for so thanks for that. They too wondered why you waited so long to give us your seal of approval.

Im glad we had this time together. Don’t be a stranger. Any time you feel the need to opine and weigh in on how you think I should live and what you think I should do or where you think I should hunt or what you think I should harvest with my bow, don’t hesitate to speak up. Your opinion is……………………… well………………………. Entertaining to me. It makes me laugh so you serve a purpose here. I will keep you on as my personal entertainer. laugh Perhaps try to build up to becoming an adventure bowhunter. See the world with a bow in your hand.

I can tell you first hand that life as a traveling bowhunter is pretty darn fun. You will have less time to cry like a little beyotch on the interweb. cry

Since you really seem to care and are deeply invested in my traveling bowhunting, you will want to see some of my bow kills from last season. (4,340 lbs of live weight bow killed critters). I left about 800 pounds of beef and pork in Hawaii (there is a great deal of poverty there) Did you know that on my last trip to Hawaii, that beef was $51 a pound??? There were lots of happy people on the waiting list that got some great, organic, grass fed beef. Nothing but good can be taken from that. there is ZERO way to spin that into a negative. Im guessing you will pout and try. (I will laugh my azz of) grin

FYI, I working out the details for an African bowhunt as part of next seasons adventure bowhunting calendar. The locals would eat good. Make sure to way in on that. I need a chuckle. grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 11/27/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
With all the hunting you do and eating the lean wild game meat, how do you stay so fat?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Pfffft.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ronny has to keep the base large to hold up his giant head.

Ronny you ever make it to Washington state look me up I’d love to talk bleeder blades with ya.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Region6
With all the hunting you do and eating the lean wild game meat, how do you stay so fat?

LOL

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by sharp_things

“What can one person do with 3000 to 4000 lbs of meat in a year/season?”

I can feed many families.

Mine
My adult kids and their families
My extended family (inlaw/wife’s side of the family)
The families of the homeowners in the subdivisions where I do nuisance culling for the city/town. The deer I kill with my bow are on their properties and they get the first right of refusal on the meat.
The coworkers I feed several times a year when I put on game feeds for them

“0 chance you can eat it all personally”

Correct but all of it is eaten by lovers of wild game. None is disposed of or goes to waste. 100% of it is enjoyed and wanted and valued by all that consume it.

“So, you’re the asshat that uses the ends justify the means.”

Yup those are words. Sure, it's word salad that means nothing but you did string several words together that almost made sense. Good for you for trying.

“Don’t give a [bleep] if you donate it or not.”

Thank goodness. Ive been wondering what your opinion was. I cant tell you how long I’ve been sitting here pondering if you cared or not so it comes as great relief to me that actually you don’t give a [bleep]. I really dodged a bullet here. Imagine if you gave a [bleep]? That would change everything. You not caring allows me to go forward without worrying if you cared. Next time, don’t wait so long to weigh in.

“It’s time to reign it in. Exponentially.”

Wait……………… What? I thought you just said you don’t give a [bleep]????? Now you want me to change????

If you have read the entirety of this post and my others, you will already know that I am a traveling bowhunter that goes from state to state all year long to hunt game AND I am authorized by my municipality to use my bow to remove deer for the City and Town to try to bring deer numbers back down to social and biological carrying capacity and acceptable levels so we have fewer car/deer collisions and less deer damage. I still have unlimited tags and a few months to help reduce our deer excess and while I am currently at 9 deer for the municipality, I expect that number to grow and the freezers of local families to fill with venison.

I told the elected leaders of the city and town boards that you don’t give a [bleep] if I donate all the meat and you can imagine their sigh of relief. You sanctioning our deer reduction plan for the next few years was just the sort of boost and validation we were looking for so thanks for that. They too wondered why you waited so long to give us your seal of approval.

Im glad we had this time together. Don’t be a stranger. Any time you feel the need to opine and weigh in on how you think I should live and what you think I should do or where you think I should hunt or what you think I should harvest with my bow, don’t hesitate to speak up. Your opinion is……………………… well………………………. Entertaining to me. It makes me laugh so you serve a purpose here. I will keep you on as my personal entertainer. laugh Perhaps try to build up to becoming an adventure bowhunter. See the world with a bow in your hand.

I can tell you first hand that life as a traveling bowhunter is pretty darn fun. You will have less time to cry like a little beyotch on the interweb. cry

Since you really seem to care and are deeply invested in my traveling bowhunting, you will want to see some of my bow kills from last season. (4,340 lbs of live weight bow killed critters). I left about 800 pounds of beef and pork in Hawaii (there is a great deal of poverty there) Did you know that on my last trip to Hawaii, that beef was $51 a pound??? There were lots of happy people on the waiting list that got some great, organic, grass fed beef. Nothing but good can be taken from that. there is ZERO way to spin that into a negative. Im guessing you will pout and try. (I will laugh my azz of) grin

FYI, I working out the details for an African bowhunt as part of next seasons adventure bowhunting calendar. The locals would eat good. Make sure to way in on that. I need a chuckle. grin

Yawn. You're a known poacher. A known High Fence hunter extraordinaire. While if true donating meat is great, killing for the sake of killing puts ya squarely in the DB category.

Rock on with your fake self.

I may not kill a ton of critters, but at least neither myself nor my kiddos shoot anything with a ear tag or out of season nor behind a high fence. While no issues with the HF thing, dont pass it off as a wild critter. My CO raghorn 10 times that ID bull you are trying to peddle.

Agree to the other poster. This guy couldnt buy an ounce of integrity if it fell on his face and wiggled while holding the winning Powerball ticket. Done my research on him. Just wow....

Last edited by Kelk; 11/27/19.

Shut up and hunt!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

While if true donating meat is great, killing for the sake of killing puts ya squarely in the DB category.

I won't defend the OP at all here...as he's a total tool, a fraud, a poacher and I suspect a liar to boot, but simply shooting a lot of critters isn't something that I would chastise.

Between 3 elk, a moose, 2 deer, a bear and an antelope, plus several hundred pounds of halibut and salmon plus freshwater fish and birds, I easily had as much meat on the ground last year as the OP...and either donated or gave the vast majority of it away to friends and family. So have some other posters here, who seem to be respected by most everyone.

I don't believe that I simply "kill for the sake of killing" but if you feel that I do because I put so much meat on the ground, and that it "puts me squarely in the DB category", then I'll accept that. I absolutely love to hunt and fish and won't apologize for it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman

While if true donating meat is great, killing for the sake of killing puts ya squarely in the DB category.

I won't defend the OP at all here...as he's a total tool, a fraud, a poacher and I suspect a liar to boot, but simply shooting a lot of critters isn't something that I would chastise.

Between 3 elk, a moose, 2 deer, a bear and an antelope, plus several hundred pounds of halibut and salmon plus freshwater fish and birds, I easily had as much meat on the ground last year as the OP...and either donated or gave the vast majority of it away to friends and family. So have some other posters here, who seem to be respected by most everyone.

I don't believe that I simply "kill for the sake of killing" but if you feel that I do because I put so much meat on the ground, and that it "puts me squarely in the DB category", then I'll accept that. I absolutely love to hunt and fish and won't apologize for it.

Ted, you & the Douche (OP - Kluless the poacher) are in no way similar !

Real good guy, vs. phoucckwit !

No contest.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
If you give away 3,000 to 4,000 lbs of FREE meat, you can bet that at least some goes to waste. It is a fact that a lot of deer meat sits in the freezer for years and then gets tossed as soon as the freezer gets unplugged for some reason . You know, , when something is free.... I knew a woman that found her freezer unplugged and blamed the guy who blew the circuit in the basement . The lady insisted the venison was spoiled. My friend took some and gave it to me . When I took it , it was still half frozen. Make no mistake , a lot of wild game gets dumped after several years. I myself forgot about 1/2 lbs of elk meat in the fridge last year. It really was spoiled but was upset at myself and almost never let it happen.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Ted, you & the Douche (OP - Kluless the poacher) are in no way similar !

Real good guy, vs. phoucckwit !

No contest.

I love youblush

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ihookem
If you give away 3,000 to 4,000 lbs of FREE meat, you can bet that at least some goes to waste. It is a fact that a lot of deer meat sits in the freezer for years and then gets tossed as soon as the freezer gets unplugged for some reason . You know, , when something is free.... I knew a woman that found her freezer unplugged and blamed the guy who blew the circuit in the basement . The lady insisted the venison was spoiled. My friend took some and gave it to me . When I took it , it was still half frozen. Make no mistake , a lot of wild game gets dumped after several years. I myself forgot about 1/2 lbs of elk meat in the fridge last year. It really was spoiled but was upset at myself and almost never let it happen.

I am sure you're right, in a lot of cases...and possibly in some of mine but I doubt it.

My old Korean War vet neighbor, who just can't get into the woods anymore always asks if I have any extra....and I am glad to give him all he wants. My mom always takes a lot and so do others. I'd doubt they'd actually ask for more if they still had some left from last year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,932
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.